Just Tried Regenera Activa Stem Cell Microtransplant In Uk

Kev123

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't think the posted pics are accurate. Otherwise, it will be widely known treatment. No actual users in Reddit/forums with many posts results found

It’s down right horrible.

Can’t believe people are falling for this shady sh*t.

WeStayCooling

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It’s down right horrible.

Can’t believe people are falling for this shady sh*t.
more drive-by trolling of people who don't know what they are talking about

I'm not surprised considering this forum seems less like a place for rational discussion and more aimed towards bitter baldies who want to be the first to jump into a thread and start screaming "SCAMMMMMM!!!!!!" like some deranged hysterical person

Cymro27

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's this similar to what Dr Gho is doing?
A few of the older members will renege his name being banded around singe 10 years ago. Couldn't work out at the time of he was a scam artist or not because he was a genuine hair transplant surgeon.

His site -
Hasci.com

Kev123

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
more drive-by trolling of people who don't know what they are talking about

I'm not surprised considering this forum seems less like a place for rational discussion and more aimed towards bitter baldies who want to be the first to jump into a thread and start screaming "SCAMMMMMM!!!!!!" like some deranged hysterical person

I have no answer for you other than you’ll learn eventually.

NorwoodGuardian

Established Member
Reaction score
I hate how in all 3 pics the head is angled differently. Like the chin is higher in the first one, lowered slightly in the second pic, and finally lowered all the way in the third to look at the top of the head more. Also, different hair lengths.

Not bashing this product, just the deception being used in these pictures. Same angle/hair length/lighting should be used for before/after pics.

Although what you said is true, this has no big impact on the result. I'm not saying the result shown is genuine, but taking account into the difference in angle and hair length there's still clear improvement.

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m going to give the a chance as soon as possible. Diffuse thinner, still a lot of hair for my age but a major decline in just a few years from an insane baseline density. Have had a lot of luck and a fortunate run with hair, hoping just to slow/stabilize. I have seen quite a few ‘top’ US doctors no results. I have quite few pics up over the last few years. Finasteride has not helped, giving it another 6 before dropping it.

I will post pictures and document all that I can about the experience etc. Looking for clinic recommendations, France, Germany, UK, Madrid preferred, Singapore seems to have higher costs perhaps due to the economic conditions there.

Any recommendations very welcome. Should I post to this thread?

Regimen:

.5 Propecia daily (2 months)
2-4ml Topical Finasteride (14 months)
Oral minoxidil 2.5 (24 months) increasing to 7.5
Viviscal Pro (10 months)
Biotin, Iron, Zinc (8 months)

Good luck i have been following you posts and know how badly shedding so much and balding effects you, hope this treatment helps. Keep us updated if you get the procedure done, the more members on here trying it the better.

WeStayCooling

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have no answer for you other than you’ll learn eventually.
i understand that you're a jaded baldy but as it has been repeated many times

a) nobody is expecting miracles with this treatment
b) we're excited about the potential a treatment like this has for further development in the future

if you can't understand that then kindly please leave this thread, we are looking to discuss this and discuss results, not hear the same old hairlosstalk whining about "wahh different angles wahhh different lighting wahh"

dante12

My Regimen
Reaction score
I hope that this treatment is not the same as I did in Rome almost 2 years ago .. because if it was the same, on me and 2 my friends had no effect. From what I read, the procedure seems the same, but it seems very strange to me that on Ieson has been talking about it for two years and here for a few months

StudyHacks

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Try to ask the clinic how many regenera procedures they did. I would go with experienced clinics only although it's a simple procedure.

You'll need to search the internet yourself to find the best ones, if money is a problem, there are cheaper ones in eastern europe doing the procedure.
Please PM me one clinic, I'd love to try the treatment

Maxx79

My Regimen
Reaction score

Yes Rigenera and Regenera are the same, I think the procedure was first made available 3 years ago, seems to have started in Italy / Spain (from the little research I did I think it was developped by an Italian)

I'd be very interested to know the jist of those 53 pages of discussions about Rigenera, but I don't speak italian. Could you summarize the results? (how many people from the italian forum have done the procedure, how many have positive feedback, how many how negative feedback etc..)

dante12

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, it must be the same.
From what I read, it would seem to give at most maintenance for a couple of years, but there are a lot of disappointed comments.

Maxx79

My Regimen
Reaction score
Google translate is your friend, you will understand most of it this way.

I read the last 5 pages with google translate, there's one positive report from a user who seems to have achieved maintenance and some thickening (or healthier hair overall as he puts it), and then there's 4-5 other people for whom it hasn't done anything

badhabiz

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
italian here.
in the last part of the thread the 3 of them that got the treatment say that after a year and half two of them had zero results and one a whole year of maintenance and now he's going back to square one. if you want me to translate single parts im here

update: read the last 10 pages. there at least a dozen with zero results in the last year, three of them dont even go the control visits anymore.
you may have already said that, but they want you to take a lotion with minoxidil and finasteride right after the treatment and staying on it. several users confimed it.

Last edited:

badhabiz

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So the positive results basically stem from fina/minoxidil...?!
I have absolutely no idea and i dont know if the italian 3d regards the same protocol of the persons doing it here.
But yes, in the italian discussion, its quite clear the common opinion about it

badhabiz

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Then only guy (mirkoboss) who posted pictures and said to have good results is not on fina if I read correctly with google translate, is that correct?
Yes, and he also said that he lost all his results within a year (he was promised a year and half ), he did not decided if he wants to do it again