Just Tried Regenera Activa Stem Cell Microtransplant In Uk

Throwaway94

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I was really sold with the before and afters people posted, guess i jumped the gun a bit if this really isn't for people with aggressive hair loss, oh well, i'll just keep popping my dutasteride every morning and applying minoxidil at night for the time being lol

If you're good with dutasteride I don't see why you'd bother with Regenera to be honest, at least not at current prices

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
Isn't duta enough to get maintenance for you?

I have been on dutasteride since last November and as far as i can tell i am maintaining but my crown is still a diffuse thinning mess, dermarolling and minoxidil have helped a ton and i can pull off being a full head when my hair is dry and some careful combing, but when wet it looks really bad, i should just be happy with that but i don't want to be afraid of water touching my hair for the rest of my life so i was hoping this might be a viable option over spironolactone, bica etc which im willing to try, i was taking spironolactone for about 5 months but stopped recently, im thinking of starting again in a few months.

Last edited:

Throwaway94

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have been on dutasteride since last November and as far as i can tell i am maintaining but my crown is still a diffuse thinning mess, dermarolling and minoxidil have helped a ton and i can pull off being a full head when my hair is dry and some careful combing, but when wet it looks really bad, i should just be happy with that but i don't want to be afraid of water touching my hair for the rest of my life so i was hoping this might be a viable option over spironolactone, bica etc which im willing to try, i was taking spironolactone for about 5 months but stopped recently, im thinking of starting again in a few months.

No troubles with side effects? finasteride was enough to put me off anything that touched hormones so I'd do Regenera 100 times over before delving into castration medication...

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
No troubles with side effects? finasteride was enough to put me off anything that touched hormones so I'd do Regenera 100 times over before delving into castration medication...

Just slightly lower libido, less semen volume with dutasteride, when i added spironolactone my libido got even lower but was still able to get an erection, semen volume was pretty much zero though. Only used spironolactone for 5 months not enough time to make an accurate assessment on how much it was helping before i stopped due to gyno concerns.

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
Only slightly lower libido? You're lucky.

After 2 years of fina, my libido was almost non existant.

Yeah some people are really unlucky with these types of meds, sad to say since i would like to see all my balding brothers with full heads, hopefully we see something viable for maintenance and regrowth within the next 5 years that has no sides if regenera isn't it.

Throwaway94

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just slightly lower libido, less semen volume with dutasteride, when i added spironolactone my libido got even lower but was still able to get an erection, semen volume was pretty much zero though.

Yeahhh I'd go for regenera then if the money is there, an AA cocktail sounds horrific to me.

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeahhh I'd go for regenera then if the money is there, an AA cocktail sounds horrific to me.

Yeah it's definitely not for everyone, but im desperate to get my hair back to a decent state. I'm going to see if this drops in price and hear from other people who have tried it before deciding whether or not to try.

WeStayCooling

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah can't wait, it's a shame they'll be so expensive though it's a bit out of reach for a lot of people
yes i think this fact will end up being the most disappointing to people on this forum

people should not be worried about whether these future treatments will come into fruition or not, but rather if they will be able to afford them in the first place when they come out

i believe it is entirely possible there will be a functional "cure", so to speak, within the next 10 years, but it could involve a variety of different procedures and treatments that will ultimately end up costing so much in total that it won't be affordable for the average person for 20 years

i suppose my message to anyone reading this would be to get your money up, haha

Throwaway94

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
yes i think this fact will end up being the most disappointing to people on this forum

people should not be worried about whether these future treatments will come into fruition or not, but rather if they will be able to afford them in the first place when they come out

i believe it is entirely possible there will be a functional "cure", so to speak, within the next 10 years, but it could involve a variety of different procedures and treatments that will ultimately end up costing so much in total that it won't be affordable for the average person for 20 years

i suppose my message to anyone reading this would be to get your money up, haha

Feels bad for the people who invested in Replicel hoping they'd get both a hair treatment and a bunch of money to pay for it

skinnyshaft

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sorry for not being clear.

What I meant is: 20,000 people allegedly underwent Regenera Activa treatment so far, yet internet feedbacks are so few. To me, the fact that people do not bother giving feedback is weird. It's either they are so disappointed they no longer want to hear about this BS or they are satisfied enough they don't feel the need to inform their peers (the latter being very unlikely).

Let's just listen to doctors on the matter!

EDIT: Even in this thread, at least two people underwent the procedure over the last 3 months. Mysteriously, these guys vanished once done...

I haven't disappeared. I posted pics at the 3 month mark and said I'd park it for now, and get new pics/review at around 6 months. I'm just past 4 months. It's still early days. My pics at 3 months seemed to suggest a slight thickening and looked slightly improved. However, my big worry is that I'm still suffering an awful lot of daily hairfall as I was prior to treatment (again no guarantee that's a sign of hairloss, or at least extreme hairloss). We'll see. The clinic I had the treatment done have been very vociferous about the early progress they've had with clients.

diamond

My Regimen
Reaction score
I had the procedure done in early June 19 and have definitely lost ground (diffuse thinner) in the past couple of months. I am well below where I was in June.

skinnyshaft

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I had the procedure done in early June 19 and have definitely lost ground (diffuse thinner) in the past couple of months. I am well below where I was in June.

what was your rate of hairloss prior to the treatment? Have you taken pics?

Aleksandar

Established Member
Reaction score

Damn... worse off than before.... that's not a good sign. Seemed to good to be true...

Aleksandar

Established Member
Reaction score
Had a consultation today with a doctor that does the procedure.

He says he did about 25 of these procedures. All but 2 or 3 had 'positive results' according to him. He says it's not a miracle procedure, but I can expect thickening and some regrowth. Some candidates experienced a lot a regrowth according to him. He says he can 'guarantee' maintenance. This seems a bit strange, since he only did a high level check up of my scalp with some sort of micro camera. He said I'm a good candidate...

I'm not convinced at all, but this is the only thing that I can try at the moment. I refuse to mess with my hormones, so finasteride is out of the question. Minoxidil with needling worked great, but after a couple of months I ended up at the hospital with heart palpitations. I'll probably do it in a week or two. To be continued...

Aleksandar

Established Member
Reaction score
Could you ask him if you can contact some of the patients who had positive results, then you can ask them yourself.

Don't think he will allow that considering privacy regulations. He had his nurse, who had the procedure done, talk to me. She showed me some before and after pics that looked good, but you can't compare men and women in these kinds of procedures.

WeStayCooling

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
personally i am putting no stock or belief into what the user diamond is saying without pictures of some kind

time and time again i have seen posters on this site roast and flame companies for doctoring pictures or not providing evidence of their claims yet you guys are willing to believe a guy on an account with 2 posts on it who has provided 0 evidence?

Na not me

Last edited:

Aleksandar

Established Member
Reaction score
The doctor also said he went to some conference in Spain were Regenera was presented and he saw pictures with extraordinary results. He said he couldn't use these pics because of legal reasons (or something like that).

I checked the guy and he is a real qualified doctor. In any case I'm going to try it since I don't have anything to lose, except for some cash.

WeStayCooling

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ok, there was a regenera conference in Spain a couple of days ago.

And yup I agree, if you're working, this isn't that expensive to try imo.
yes people bring up the price but imo this is is a bargain if i can provide the 1-3 years of maintenance that the studies/science is claiming