Just Tried Regenera Activa Stem Cell Microtransplant In Uk

HairSuit

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You mean Regenera Activa?
@Pigeon absolutely, but I’m not talking about the process. I’m talking about the results. Good responders to PRP had similar results as I have seen posted for this procedure. Now, where I can be convinced is in the maintenance. If thing can prove maintenance, like real, sideless maintenance, for $2k a year, I’m already on a Plane!

stonecold

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You mean Regenera Activa?

Hi mate

I'm considering this treatment too however there isn't much to go on yet. Have you taken any before and after pics that you can upload?

Have you noticed any difference in grey hairs?

It does seem a little too good to be true yet, bit like when prp came on the scene.

charlie76761

Established Member
Reaction score
I really want this to be true. I really do

My one concern, if this really does result in significant growth (I think the daily mail reported the surgeon saying up to 40%) then where are the laser clear clinical photos from the clinic demonstrating the growth? Would remove all doubt and generate potentially millions. Given it’s such a logical thing to do / no brainer, it’s odd it’s missing. Patient photos in the article are quite blurry.

Will be watching this v closely - hope to soon see a number of successful and undeniable before and after photos

inmyhead

Reaction score
I really want this to be true. I really do

My one concern, if this really does result in significant growth (I think the daily mail reported the surgeon saying up to 40%) then where are the laser clear clinical photos from the clinic demonstrating the growth? Would remove all doubt and generate potentially millions. Given it’s such a logical thing to do / no brainer, it’s odd it’s missing. Patient photos in the article are quite blurry.

Will be watching this v closely - hope to soon see a number of successful and undeniable before and after photos
Yup,photos of the results would be best marketing for them..

Kev123

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Noobie

Reaction score
I think it is worth a try. Though don't think it is a cure by any stretch of the imagination! Has the first person to try it gotten back to us about it?

stonecold

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think it is worth a try. Though don't think it is a cure by any stretch of the imagination! Has the first person to try it gotten back to us about it?

For the 2 thousand pounds it costs, you can get an fue hair transplant in Turkey.

This needs to show real promise before it's worth a punt in my opinion.

Throwaway94

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi all, first post here. I'm aiming to try this next month myself as I can't tolerate finasteride due to sides.

Have been in contact with a clinic in Hungary, requested evidence and before / after photos but nothing particularly convincing (a copy of the 2017 Gentile study some excerpts and photos from what appears to be a handbook provided by Regenera Activa to their franchisees).

Hopefully we'll see some results here soon! Such a ridiculous lack of testimonials available it's almost suspicious.

stonecold

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi all, first post here. I'm aiming to try this next month myself as I can't tolerate finasteride due to sides.

Have been in contact with a clinic in Hungary, requested evidence and before / after photos but nothing particularly convincing (a copy of the 2017 Gentile study some excerpts and photos from what appears to be a handbook provided by Regenera Activa to their franchisees).

Hopefully we'll see some results here soon! Such a ridiculous lack of testimonials available it's almost suspicious.

Hi

How much will it cost you and what country are you from?

Zwillard90

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@skinnyshaft any updates brotha?? Want to see if you’re getting any results! Also when do you think this treatment will become available in the US?

Bensson

My Regimen
Reaction score
This procedure originates from India?

Maybe i see wrong, seems it is spanish

https://www.regeneraactiva.com/en/the-company/

As I understand it works on crown and top scalp but not on hairline which is little bit strange

https://docs.gestionaweb.cat/1435/3...reatment-of-androgenetic-alopecia-1086809.pdf

More pictures from other clinics, mostly pretty bad results and almost looks like they have used derm match

https://drmarcinnowak.pl/en/oferta/stem-cells-regenera/

Can also be used for Skin Rejuvenation,Vitiligo, Fat, Wound healing

https://www.regeneraactiva.com/en/publications-and-studies/androgenetic-alopecia/

stonecold

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well you need realistic expectations. This will only be for maintenance (if it works of course)

Just like fina only gives maintenance for most people.

As you said if it does work and that's big if, if this can maintain what I have I will sign up tomorrow.

Will need to see some longer term results and backed by scientific studies.

Still one to keep an eye on I guess.

skinnyshaft

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi, I'll be at the 2 month mark in less than a week. I'll get some photos and strive to make some comparisons at that mark. I still think it's very early days to tell. If I'm honest, I haven't noticed any difference yet (from what I can tell), but then I had parked it and not taken any photos since the pre-treatment ones.

I did notice a slight decrease in shedding, although I still shed a fair bit.