Just Tried Regenera Activa Stem Cell Microtransplant In Uk

Throwaway94

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm allowed to state the truth, which is that this a thread of false hope. They are sprouting literal butt hairs, and the commenters here are acting as if it's some sort of revolutionary treatment. Although, how's your Zix progress doing, honey? Care to share any images?

Figurative butt hairs

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Read some of the studies posted here if you think this is false hope. And nobody here is claiming this will change a NW5 into a NW1.

Zix is going fine, I will update in a couple of months. (pictures aren't necessary, I'm only trying to achieve maintenance)

Please upload some images!

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
thats my account i forgot the password to

never been banned

unfortunate for the rest of us that your demented tranny *** is still around here

Fortunately for you, I am actually someone who has contributed towards the conversation of AAs on this website. You know, the only actual solutions for hair loss, not false hopes.

Aleksandar

Established Member
Reaction score
The clinic I contacted says they take the biopsies from the edge of the hairline at the back of the head. They say they don't need to shave because there's not much hair there anyway. They stitch it up afterwards and a week later the stitches are removed.

In my understanding the biopsies should be taken from an area that has strong hair growth because that's were the right stem cells are. Could taking it from an area that has little hair growth work just as well???

Throwaway94

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The clinic I contacted says they take the biopsies from the edge of the hairline at the back of the head. They say they don't need to shave because there's not much hair there anyway. They stitch it up afterwards and a week later the stitches are removed.

In my understanding the biopsies should be taken from an area that has strong hair growth because that's were the right stem cells are. Could taking it from an area that has little hair growth work just as well???

Very odd. For me they had to shave the area the took from. I'd argue it should have to come from an area with strong hair as the premise of the treatment is that it relies on the inductivity of the harvested cells.

HairSuit

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Okay. If they have to stitch it, there is most definitely a scar. There are scars with fuewhere they don’t stitch anything.

WeStayCooling

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I cannot read spanish so I am not sure what is being said

But as it has been stated before, I believe people are being very unrealistic in their expectations of this treatment.

If you are heavily balding and have been for years, I do not believe this treatment will do much for you. If you are heavily norwooding and have several areas that are already close to slick bald, I do not believe this will do much for you.

I think at best this treatment is designed for diffuse thinners as a way to get maintenance and perhaps a little thickening if you are lucky.

Too many people expect miracle cures from these treatments. We are not at that point currently.

WeStayCooling

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've come across that forum already, seems high Norwood's tried regenera and were not happy with results. Also not a lot of testimonies, seems not many people in that thread did the procedure.

But yes as is known and shown by the pictures itt, higher Norwood's can't expect miracles, in those cases even fina or duta isn't enough to cause regrowth.

This treatment is still very interesting for people who started to bald or bald mildly aggressive and are in the NW2-3 range imo.

But most important is to see if this can give maintenance or not, you can always get a transplant to fill in your other bald areas.
To me this treatment is still easily the most interesting in the market today

The fact that it exists currently and can provide maintenance and potentially a little regrowth...imagine what similar treatments will be like in 5 years time...very positive imo

Tom4362

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I find it so weird that this treatment exists without it being all over the internet, while it is backed by studies

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have a bald spot on my crown that is slowly filling in, but my whole crown is diffuse, i can hide it when dry but when wet it's a mess and i don't think im a good candidate for a transplant because of this. Think this could be a viable treatment? or is it just for maintenance? im still going to wait and see other posters results plus i don't have the funds right now but it looks interesting.

Noobie

Reaction score
So a clinic in Barcelona does it for 650€ for the first session then another session in 3 months after. Found them on that link that other poster posted. This price is half what the clinic in Madrid is charging for one session. I might end up there instead.

Maxx79

My Regimen
Reaction score
https://www.clinicatufet.com/regenera-activa/

I sent them a WhatsApp message and that’s the price I got.

Are you sure this price isn't for a PRP session?

What makes me think this is that they offered another session 3 month after, this is the normal protocol for PRP (and I saw in the link to the clinic that they also provide PRP treatments).

For Regenera once you have a session you shouldn't need another one before 18 month to 3 years according to the Regenera documents/marketing

Throwaway94

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Are you sure this price isn't for a PRP session?

What makes me think this is that they offered another session 3 month after, this is the normal protocol for PRP (and I saw in the link to the clinic that they also provide PRP treatments).

For Regenera once you have a session you shouldn't need another one before 18 month to 3 years according to the Regenera documents/marketing

One of the studies for Regenera used a repeat session at 2 months. Let's be honest their documents / marketing are 99.9% conjecture

NAVI

Established Member
Reaction score
In India, they are giving it at half the price of a transplant.
And why don't we have YouTube flooded with reviews?It is a scam ,don't forget hype of brotzu. let's see where this thread goes