Just Took The Plunge ("shaved"), What Do You Guys Think?

Serverr

Reaction score
Hey guys!

Just trimmed my hair and wanted to know your opinion about my head shape etc. Was thinking about propecia to get some back but I don't really want to unless I really have to, how bad is it?

Please be honest, thx.

Pic: https://imgur.com/a/lyx8d (updated pics)

Last edited:

TONSofBODYHAIR

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
looks ok, if u dont wanna get on propecia at least try minoxidil to maintain the stubble on top of your head it frames ur face nicely

Lavishous

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys!

Just trimmed my hair and wanted to know your opinion about my head shape etc. Was thinking about propecia to get some back but I don't really want to unless I really have to, how bad is it?

Please be honest, thx.

Pic: https://imgur.com/a/mpefK
Similar head shape to me (I started buzzing down a few months back), very much oval. The downside of our shape is that it can look top-heavy or that you have way too much forehead. I recommend a longer beard or goatee to help balance out the top, but yeah you look quite normal.

hollow11

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You look like a younger version of Ragnar Klavan.

Attachments

• ragnar-klavan-liverpool-media-press-new-signing-melwood_3747972.jpg
    ragnar-klavan-liverpool-media-press-new-signing-melwood_3747972.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 334

doyle11

Established Member
Reaction score
Looks fine. Due to your head shape, if you lose any further hair I think you may be in danger of looking a bit weird. I would consider propecia as it looks like you are in the throes of male pattern baldness

4myfuture

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys!

Please be honest, thx.

Not bad. I bet you will grow to love the simplistic nature of your mornings with no hair to style. Also, I agree with the other poster, take advantage of that short style and use minoxidil. It will likely be more effective and absorb better. Fyi...I would consider puting on some muscle as that should add to the new style..good luck

Jnix

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Looks good bruh. Yeah, workout and get really fit, maybe a littler color, not too much, sun is bad for your skin long term. You can pull off a shaved look at least, so be grateful for that.

tjnpdx

Banned
Reaction score
Hey guys!

Please be honest, thx.

You're killing it, dude. Although most here will just contend they want their hair back (we do), I feel those who actually have the courage to tell that wh*** Mother Nature off right to her face deserve all the kudos.

As a token of my praise, you can go to any 7-11 or convenient store near you and pay for a can of Mountain Dew and a bag of Doritos. They will sell them to you.

qTmO9Q.gif

tjnpdx

Banned
Reaction score
What is this f*****g baldtruthtaIk? This doesn't look good at all.

Get on propecia man, you still look like you have enough left to save it and opt for transplants later down the track.

As I’ve noted, if i hadn’t recently abnegated certain terms from my vocabulary for the sake of the forum, I’d be lettin em loose on you, ya silly ****.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
As I’ve noted, if i hadn’t recently abnegated certain terms from my vocabulary for the sake of the forum, I’d be lettin em loose on you, ya silly ****.

Happy for you to call me a silly c*** it's up to you, I'm just giving my opinion. I'm not going to stoop to the level of others here who are happy for others to join the buzz club and are speaking plain bullshit saying this looks good.

tjnpdx

Banned
Reaction score
Happy for you to call me a silly c*** it's up to you, I'm just giving my opinion. I'm not going to stoop to the level of others here who are happy for others to join the buzz club and are speaking plain bullshit saying this looks good.

It does look good. Just because you’re miserable in your current state doesn’t mean you have to project it out onto other people who’ve made a commendable decision given the circumstances. There’s no denial in a man who says f*** it and shaves his head.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
It does look good. Just because you’re miserable in your current state doesn’t mean you have to project it out onto other people who’ve made a commendable decision given the circumstances. There’s no denial in a man who says f*** it and shaves his head.

How am I miserable? Giving constructive criticism to someone on how to improve themselves makes me miserable?

Wow looks like you've solved the problem of baldness, we all just have to pretend its not an issue and looks great and it magically goes away.

If it's not a problem, why are you here? Bullshitting idiot.

tjnpdx

Banned
Reaction score
How am I miserable? Giving constructive criticism to someone on how to improve themselves makes me miserable?

Wow looks like you've solved the problem of baldness, we all just have to pretend its not an issue and looks great and it magically goes away.

If it's not a problem, why are you here? Bullshitting idiot.

Again with all the vitriol. If he shaved his head, he obviously went through the motions of all the other options along the way. I hope that one day, if it gets bad enough, I have the balls to up and shave my head too. I’m not there yet, as I’m hoping for the best in the coming months, but if the time comes, the time comes.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
Again with all the vitriol. If he shaved his head, he obviously went through the motions of all the other options along the way. I hope that one day, if it gets bad enough, I have the balls to up and shave my head too. I’m not there yet, as I’m hoping for the best in the coming months, but if the time comes, the time comes.

He hasn't even tried finasteride yet and appears to have a reasonable amount of hair left. The time CLEARLY hasn't come. He CLEARLY hasn't gone through the "motions" or "options" because he outright said he is yet to try finasteride.

doyle11

Established Member
Reaction score
Looks like I've stepped into slybaldguys by accident.

It looks good now but even a little hair can be the difference between looking passable and looking like a conehead

OP is in that category that I think he needs the hair to frame his face.

You can always retain hair with finasteride. If you lose it and want to go back you're sh*t out of luck

Serverr

Reaction score
Well this got way more heated than I expected lol..

I actually started minoxidil 2x/day and 1% hydrocortisol 2 times a week (stops the insane itch for me), couldn't be arsed to use minoxidil when I had longer hair, too much hassle, now it's easy to apply.

The reason I'm not going on propecia is because I don't want to f*** with my hormones + I have some faith in upcoming treatments that should come fairly soon..

Thx for all replies tho!