Just Started Propecia Will Is Save Me ?

Big o

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm a 24 year old vein bastard and I've been losing my hair rapidly over the last 6 months and it scares the life out of me. Started finasteride a week ago. Will it save me or am I fucked ?

First photo is of my hair wet 6 months ago and the other 3 photos were taken last week ! Wet & dry

Attachments

• IMG_0505.JPG
    IMG_0505.JPG
    111.1 KB · Views: 284
  • IMG_3445.JPG
    IMG_3445.JPG
    117.1 KB · Views: 298
  • IMG_3456.JPG
    IMG_3456.JPG
    117 KB · Views: 285
  • IMG_3470.JPG
    IMG_3470.JPG
    108.3 KB · Views: 283
Last edited:

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
I'm a 24 year old vein bastard and I've been losing my hair rapidly over the last 6 months and it scares the life out of me. Started finasteride a week ago. Will it save me or am I fucked ?

First two photos are of my hair wet last week and the third one is my hair wet 6 months ago !!! And the 4th pic is dry from last week also!
It will definitely help slow things down. You started early enough. You still have great hair now.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply , do you think regrowth is a possibility on propecia for me?
It's possible if you are a good responder but minoxidil is a better growth stimulant than finasteride but hold off on that if you don't make great gains in the next year.

Ray1988

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Your hairline looks great I believe you will have great results with finasteride just hope you don't get bad sides effects

Big o

My Regimen
Reaction score
Your hairline looks great I believe you will have great results with finasteride just hope you don't get bad sides effects
Been on it since the 9th of august and everything working fine had ball ache for the first week and if anything I feel my libido has gone up and had plenty of energy. So yeah just had 4/5 days of ball ache at the very start and some constipation other than that all good

Dar

Established Member
Reaction score
Your thinner hair is more hair than I had in my entire life. The second wet picture looks like you parted it. You should maintain. For about 10 years. But remember like anything it will begin to fail after awhile....

Big o

My Regimen
Reaction score
Your thinner hair is more hair than I had in my entire life. The second wet picture looks like you parted it. You should maintain. For about 10 years. But remember like anything it will begin to fail after awhile....
I'm sorry for that ! I really hope so but I've been losing so much so fast and I would be fairly happy I guess if I could maintain it (hopefully improve) I'm just scared it's gonna get any worse ! Been putting on a brave face saying it's gonna stop it's gonna stop but now visually it looks really thin and space at times

DKC

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It will definitely slow down hair loss, most people taking finasteride should halt hair loss but to regrow something you might want to consider minoxidil.