Just Shaving It--what Are Your Thoughts?

MorningGlory

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't know what it's like to be bald and over 30; I may find out one day

May? You make it sound like you’re considering suicide. How old are you now?

'feel' every day of life as a bald man

What’s that like? How much of your day is spent contemplating your baldness? How much of that is caused by external factors?

I had saved up and had dreams of improving my life and actually being happy

As a NW6 you’re obviously not a good candidate, especially as you won’t take finasteride. How much coverage can you realistically expect from a transplant?

MorningGlory

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
roided up tan guys are sexy to some guys

Oh, you’re gay? Where did this idea that gay men accept baldness come from? I’m not denying it necessarily but I read that in the pre-AIDS bathhouse days the selection process could be brutal for gay men.

Retinoid

My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh, you’re gay? Where did this idea that gay men accept baldness come from? I’m not denying it necessarily but I read that in the pre-AIDS bathhouse days the selection process could be brutal for gay men.

I actually put some guys as a typo but yes I am gay. I think people in general really do not care that much about guys balding except the guys balding. It is so common that if you are going to be turned off by that then you mine as well like girls...

genetically_cursed

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Have you checked that you are a good candidate for a hair transplant? I recently heard from a few world renowned hair transplant practitioners that I am not a good candidate. I had saved up and had dreams of improving my life and actually being happy. Now I don't know what to do.
why so they said

Mr. Prince

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

I'm gay as well and since I'm here you know I have to deal with hairloss. I'm not balding severely but it is happening slowly. I know what other guys go through when they realize they're balding so it doesn't affect my selection of partners one bit. I don't have a bald fetish and it's not pity I assure you. it's like I can relate with other guys suffering from hairloss.

Also being gay right now is completely different from the pre-AIDS period. Since being gay is slowly becoming more acceptable more men are comfortable with coming out and those men most likely don't fit the gay stereotype. Back then being gay was associated with being feminine so only feminine guys were comfortable with coming out.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Man I wish I was gay and could just get a bald partner lol.Worries and insecurities sorted in that case.

MorningGlory

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I had no idea some bald men felt so bad about themselves until I came on this forum. I’ve only met one or two who seem obviously miserable and downcast, and even then I can’t be sure that’s down to balding. Of those two, one would be beta/cuckish regardless in my opinion.

Sliceofbread

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
The guys on this forum want 18 year old 10/10s, so yes they are delusional.

Ya I don’t get it... my job requires me to sometimes interact with teenage girls and I literally can’t stand it. Why anyone would want that all the time is beyond.

I had no idea some bald men felt so bad about themselves until I came on this forum. I’ve only met one or two who seem obviously miserable and downcast, and even then I can’t be sure that’s down to balding. Of those two, one would be beta/cuckish regardless in my opinion.

I think a lot of the people like the ones on this forum already had low opinions of themselves and the hairloss just breaks the camels back. It’s then that everything becomes the fault of hairloss...

Trust it’s not like I didn’t have a real rough time when I realized I was losing my hair... but being objective it doesn’t ruin your life

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
I feel like the forum is delusional... literally every bald or balding guy I know except one has a girlfriend or wife

Are they NW5 or beyond and did they find their girlfriend or wife while they were NW5 or beyond? We're finding on here that most guys in that situation found their spouse before their hair loss got too aggressive. It's quite impossible with aggressive hair loss.

Sliceofbread

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Are they NW5 or beyond and did they find their girlfriend or wife while they were NW5 or beyond? We're finding on here that most guys in that situation found their spouse before their hair loss got too aggressive. It's quite impossible with aggressive hair loss.

One guy slick bald, seemed to have multiple differe 7-8/10 girlfriends each year, now with a very attractive fiancé...

The other guys are all slick bald but I’m not sure when the met their current partner

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
One guy slick bald, seemed to have multiple differe 7-8/10 girlfriends each year, now with a very attractive fiancé...

The other guys are all slick bald but I’m not sure when the met their current partner

Wow. Do you know how the first guy did it? Specifically, which style did he use? Online, day game, night game, introduced through friends etc. etc.?

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
In shape, successful business man, guy full of energy and fun to be around. Otherwise I don’t know.

So he chose to become a successful business man rather than going into a high paying job? In shape and being full of energy or fun isn't enough, as this forum has shown.

nohairnolife

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have always loved my hair, it was always kept long and I got a lot of compliments and it has always been an emotional, along with the physical, part of me. But I am starting to wonder if shaving it and confirming I look good might be better. Then I can take some steroids/Testosterone to bulk up (with supports), get a good spray tan and grow my facial hair and then look extremely sexy. My fear is the unknown. If I go down that rabbit hole then there is no going back. The hair is gone. It seems to beat using an antiandrogen for life, Minoxidil, possibly needing to use other things later, pay 10k for a hair transplant, etc.
I just shaved it bro like 6 years ago

I went from Gollum to Voldemort