Just shaved my head, wondering if I can pull the shaved look

SpecialK

Reaction score
Here is my pics, I now the shave job isn't the best but I am going back to touch it up.

Let me know how it looks and on a side note, try to guess my age... I just want to see how shaving my head affects how old I look. Thanks!

Now updated with bigger better pics... thanks for all of the positive replys. My hairloss battle has gone downhill the past 6 months so it helps having something to fall back on.

[img=http://thumb15.webshots.com/t/26/27/1/51/46/2862151460096485795zVUtbo_th.jpg]

ang_99

Established Member
Reaction score
dude you look great... you'll probably get more *** with a shaved head than you would with hair. cheers.

dem

Established Member
Reaction score
I agree, the shaved head looks great. You still look fairly young. I would say roughly 27?

CCS

Reaction score
it looks good, but I think you should not have taken it with the darkness in the back ground. You should have done it with just the white wall in back. now we don't know what the back of your head looks like (the profile from side view, that is)

yeah, still take finasteride if you can handle it. having hair roots around your face matters a lot even if you are shaved, but the froots of a NW2 or even 3 can do this for you. NW4's can still look good shaved if their head is shaped right, but they look older without the roots.

nervx

Established Member
Reaction score
That's not shaved that's buzzed but it still looks good. As for age 24.

ang_99

Established Member
Reaction score
Is it just the temples that you are having problems with or is the top thinning too? I appears as though the only problem you have is receding temples and hairline.

G

can you enlarge the pics? the links are messed up. it's tough to see you.

as for age guess, 26.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Yeah I agree it looks quite good on you. I think that most people would think that you just chose to shave it, not think that you had to shave it. (age 25/26?)