My Regimen
Reaction score
iiqs5hx-jpg.jpg

Just be confident
iiQS5hx(1).jpg

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
rolf at that reddit post. still no tinder matches, hmm i wonder why?
living proof that confidence, game and acting alpha is just pure bullshite.

even getting ripped is a waste of time. when i was in my early 20's i knew a short guy who went bald and he was the most insecure guy ever, he needed to compensate all the time. he would spend all his time either lifting weights or learning things; he would never play video games, watch TV, or just chill out as it was all a "waste of potential and life" and anyone who did such things was a moron.

well he ended up getting ripped and girls just found him wierd and disgusting. he got called ugly to his face; his jacked body actually made things worse when it came to girls as it just made him look short and squat.
he stopped talking to me because a girl called me cute and I didn't deserve it (as i didn't lift weights, use face creams etc)

FCKW36

Experienced Member
Reaction score
On the most other pictures, he's a nornal looking guy.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180630-153804.jpg
    Screenshot_20180630-153804.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 574

genetically_cursed

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
disparity of life quality difference based on genetics gamble is just absolutely astonishing

balding is a truly f*****g sickest cruelest joke of nature

MorningGlory

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
even getting ripped is a waste of time

Most amateur bodybuilders are copers in my experience. If not for hair loss then something else. Tattoos and beards mostly look sh*t in my opinion also. Some young girls might be initially attracted, but if you’re absent a personality it’s not going anywhere.

INT

Reaction score
Anyone who says "just shave it bro!" deserves to be impaled with a rusty javelin. There have been ZERO instances of people looking better by shaving their head completely versus letting their Norwood 4+ grow.

Not true. Growing your hair out +Norwood 4 is always the worst option of the 2.

INT

Reaction score
@10:20 This man starts talking about confidence, then the Police Sirens go off in the background...They're coming to arrest him for spreading misinformation bullshit about confidence

Have you seen his gf? Guess it is not all bullshit ;-).

Chromedome1990

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not true. Growing your hair out +Norwood 4 is always the worst option of the 2.
It's case by case for sure, but that being said in my opinion guys look like crap more often with a shiny chrome dome as opposed to a buzzed horseshoe. I'm not talking about growing a skullet or anything.

Have you seen his gf? Guess it is not all bullshit ;-).
He's also tall and decent looking. Yep it's still bullshit.

MorningGlory

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How do you do that without looking like Danny DeVito?

He has a smattering of active follicles and when he was speaking to me close up the other day it struck me how much better he looked with even that small bit of framing.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Most amateur bodybuilders are copers in my experience. If not for hair loss then something else. Tattoos and beards mostly look sh*t in my opinion also. Some young girls might be initially attracted, but if you’re absent a personality it’s not going anywhere.
lolz "personality " u mean absent an attractive face and height