"just Shave It Off And Grow A Beard Bro"

Saulus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
An advice you hear often and if you look very robust, with a nice big and well shaped head, a fitting nice tall face with big chin, chiseled jaw and a small forehead you might get away with it.

However when i see examples like this i get my doubts this advice is legit for everyone.

XVVl0od.jpg

In fact i think only 30% of men can pull off the shaved look.

For the other men...it just doesnt look that good..and some literally look like freaks

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
An advice you hear often and if you look very robust, with a nice big and well shaped head, a fitting nice tall face with big chin, chiseled jaw and a small forehead you might get away with it.

However when i see examples like this i get my doubts this advice is legit for everyone.

View attachment 70732

For the other men...it just doesnt look that good..and some literally look like freaks

notorious redditor itsforsexy... this f****r is 5'2 also

what a tryhard

Saulus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
notorious redditor itsforsexy... this f****r is 5'2 also

what a tryhard

He followed the advice normal people give balding people - the holy trinity

-shave it off

-grow a beard

- hit the gym

They have sth like this in mind

ba4004606bbcf91db9d8c39fd5bc7715--handsome-faces-soccer-players.jpg

1280_jeremy_meeks_hot_mugshot_guy.jpg

Who ironically still have a decent amount of hair btw

However reality for must of us is different

ManinBlack

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My head looks awful too, my problem is the opposite though, it's too damn flat on top. I need grown out hair as cover to look decent. Also, I can only grow bum fluff on my chin. Tfw when you are Norwooding and can't grow facial hair.

Diogenes

My Regimen
Reaction score
Usually short guys are endomorph so should bulk up really easily as a compromise over tall ectos. This guy doesn't even have that.

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

View attachment 70732

For men that have a dome shaped heads, without bumps, only muscular or heavier men can
rock the look.

Guys like me, forget it.

You're right though, in fact, it's probably around twenty percent or less.