Just shave it bro? more like just give up bro

Dr sanches

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Show face
I'm 5'10 with a good beard, green eyes, good frame and good sense of humour.
I'm always a woman's last resort.
Stfu with your bullshit, there are only 2 ways to not have a horrible dating experience if you're bald:
1. Lots of money and high social status
2. Tall and buffed
(Or both)

Hairful

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol dude, if you cant get a chick after shaving its not just cause youre bald. Its cause you look like fuckin smegol or youre under 5'8. Plenty of balding dudes get pussy. Are you gonna bag the same chicks you couldve with a full head of hair? Prob not, depends on the chick and your social status. But if you arent getting at least single moms to put out youve always been ugly and short and are gripping to your hairloss as the cope. It sucks *** losing hair cause it def makes you more unattractive physically but unless youre younger than late 20s that sh*t is not the reason you cant get your dick wet
Baldness makes anyone look fugly, it’s a deformity. Deformity is ugly

UnLuckyLuciano

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
even fat girls reject bald people as long they dont have a lot of money.
I wouldnt agree on this. Usually fat girls go for bald guys because they see their flaw as equal to ours.
But anything that's not obese... good luck getting that as a bald guy who's doesn't have the necessary qualities listed above.

Ajamilo

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I wouldnt agree on this. Usually fat girls go for bald guys because they see their flaw as equal to ours.
But anything that's not obese... good luck getting that as a bald guy who's doesn't have the necessary qualities listed above.
Yeaah that is true. But i feel like the obeses girls are the only ones we have a chance on and even that is meaby since they think they are "hard to get". Anyways when you see a young bald guy with a good looking woman is because he either has been with her a long time and the relationship started when he had hair or he is rich asf

UnLuckyLuciano

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
you see a young bald guy with a good looking woman is because he either has been with her a long time and the relationship started when he had hair or he is rich asf
I can give you the example of the last festival I went to. The bald dudes that were with decent/above average/hot women were all 6feet+ and buffed.
Also, the only guys who I know that are bald and have success with women are rich asf.
P.S. You forgot about the 10% of women (tho I think its around 3%) that have bald fetish.

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
Back when I was bald, I got none of that. I stopped approaching because it was demeaning and I also felt bad doing it. When you're bald and you approach politely and confidently, you probably won't get a harsh rejection because I think that maybe 60-80% of people respond to politeness with politeness. So you put a woman in a position to having to waste her time listening to your approach spiel and then come up with an excuse or hand over a fake phone number at the end of it. I started feeling bad for this so I stopped. Now I believe that losers should know their places. Hopefully, very soon I will know mine and not even dream of doing approaching again.

well why are you struggling now with hair?

Approaching like a nice guy does not equate to sexual chemistry, it’s about building it, flirting etc

women have to be in the mood to sleep with you , that’s what you don’t get

wizardofpeace

My Regimen
Reaction score
I mean you’re a f@g you like poop so not surprising you like bald guys. The bar is set very low lmao

I understand you are a complete idiot, but if all you value is hair, that's how someone ends up with a douchebag of a husband like you.