Just shave it bro? more like just give up bro

Hairful

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I wonder how many people on the baldcafe have a dating life after just shave it bro. There are so many poor sobs on there who would've gotten great results with finasteride/minoxidil combo or a hair transplants but they just give up on having a normal life again it seems.

Last edited:

Dr sanches

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I wonder how many people on the baldcafe have a dating life after just shave it bro. There are so many poor sobs on it who would've great results with finasteride/minoxidil combo or a hair transplants but they just give up on having a normal life again it seems.
I love finasteride and minoxidil but they don’t work for everyone and a lot of people still lose hair on them

Baldinghawk

My Regimen
Reaction score
Sometimes giving up on your hair and working hard on other parts of your life will make someone much more successful then when they had hair.

Also most of the guys on bald cafe are too far gone for minoxidil to make a difference, like past nw3 is non refundable territory

KevinEdEddEddy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have a dating life after shaving it, my friend's boyfriend has it. Sometimes you just don't care that much or it's just a better option

Hairful

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have a dating life after shaving it, my friend's boyfriend has it. Sometimes you just don't care that much or it's just a better option
Bro you literally said in the other thread you wonder if you will find another girl if your gf dumps you.

So you lucked out into one but that doesn’t mean you’ve a dating life.

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
Most of the bald cafe guys are married or non single. Some aren't but I don't like how bald cafe only shows the start of the story when the guy starts shaving his head. Is the guy still going to be enthusiastic and happy at age 24 after having 3 years of being bald? I think that many of them would not be as positive as the bald cafe host.

KevinEdEddEddy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Bro you literally said in the other thread you wonder if you will find another girl if your gf dumps you.

Yeah I wonder, because there are girls who like bald guys and what I meant was how to find them quickly lol

Also I am dating with my gf so I have a dating life lol

Dr sanches

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah I wonder, because there are girls who like bald guys and what I meant was how to find them quickly lol

Also I am dating with my gf so I have a dating life lol
No woman likes bald guys that’s like saying women prefer small dicks they just settle and use you bald and small c*** fucks

Hairful

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lmao there are women who like bald guys (I mean shaved), keep your cuckold fantasies to yourself. I don't feel like she is settling for me, it's more like I am settling for her
He just being a little b**ch troll

Anyway I am curious, as someone who sports a shiny bald look do you get girls staring at you ( with interest) and how do they treat you when yoI approach them and try to talk?

doubleindemnity

Reaction score

Anyway I am curious, as someone who sports a shiny bald look do you get girls staring at you ( with interest) and how do they treat you when yoI approach them and try to talk?
Back when I was bald, I got none of that. I stopped approaching because it was demeaning and I also felt bad doing it. When you're bald and you approach politely and confidently, you probably won't get a harsh rejection because I think that maybe 60-80% of people respond to politeness with politeness. So you put a woman in a position to having to waste her time listening to your approach spiel and then come up with an excuse or hand over a fake phone number at the end of it. I started feeling bad for this so I stopped. Now I believe that losers should know their places. Hopefully, very soon I will know mine and not even dream of doing approaching again.

KevinEdEddEddy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Hmmm I sport a pure shine on my head since my 21st bday, before I had a thinning buzzcut. My gf for sure likes me bald, how about other girls I don't know. I can tell you for sure that some are telling me that I certainly rock the bald look and that it suits me. When I meet new people, they usually ask me why I shaved bald and they don't laugh when I tell them I am balding severely, also I show them a pic when I had long hair and they are all so f*****g shocked when they see I am blonde lol. The only downside is that they perceive me as older (was the case even when I was NW1 at 16, they assumed me to be 21)

I wont lose this

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hmmm I sport a pure shine on my head since my 21st bday, before I had a thinning buzzcut. My gf for sure likes me bald, how about other girls I don't know. I can tell you for sure that some are telling me that I certainly rock the bald look and that it suits me. When I meet new people, they usually ask me why I shaved bald and they don't laugh when I tell them I am balding severely, also I show them a pic when I had long hair and they are all so f*****g shocked when they see I am blonde lol. The only downside is that they perceive me as older (was the case even when I was NW1 at 16, they assumed me to be 21)
do you have beard or your face is clean like a baby? if the latter, and if your eyes are blue and have a nice jawline, you must be handsome

KevinEdEddEddy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
do you have beard or your face is clean like a baby? if the latter, and if your eyes are blue and have a nice jawline, you must be handsome
I am clean shaven on both face and head, idk why but then I feel more confident and masculine lol. Idk how bout my jawline but few of my drunk friends complimented it so I think I am good xD

Hairful

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Back when I was bald, I got none of that. I stopped approaching because it was demeaning and I also felt bad doing it. When you're bald and you approach politely and confidently, you probably won't get a harsh rejection because I think that maybe 60-80% of people respond to politeness with politeness. So you put a woman in a position to having to waste her time listening to your approach spiel and then come up with an excuse or hand over a fake phone number at the end of it. I started feeling bad for this so I stopped. Now I believe that losers should know their places. Hopefully, very soon I will know mine and not even dream of doing approaching again.

This is just your depression talking. There are plenty of women that don’t care about hair as Kevin can tell you. You wear a hairpiece and that shows guts. You’ve to play the game if you want women these days, you can thank feminazis for this as if women weren’t entitled b****s before but now their b**ch shields are hard like titanium and this wimpy attitude won’t cut through it, you’ve to be a proper thick skinned ahole to get past that shield.

And when you play the game you will manage to find some women that won’t play games and just hit it off.

Of course if you don’t want to go through this nonsense dating game then sure, I don’t blame ya.

KevinEdEddEddy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is just your depression talking. There are plenty of women that don’t care about hair as Kevin can tell you. You wear a hairpiece and that shows guts. You’ve to play the game if you want women these days, you can thank feminazis for this as if women weren’t entitled b****s before but now their b**ch shields are hard like titanium and this wimpy attitude won’t cut through it, you’ve to be a proper thick skinned ahole to get past that shield.

And when you play the game you will manage to find some women that won’t play games and just hit it off.

Of course if you don’t want to go through this nonsense dating game then sure, I don’t blame ya.
There are girls who will never accept your baldness, there are girls who don't mind you being bald, and there are girls who like when a man is bald/cut very short. The thing is it's important to say to yourself 'it's just hair' and then everyone around you will treat it as such lol. I consider this to be a natural process in my life which is why it's hard to get me sad about losing my hair

BaldingSadMan

My Regimen
Reaction score

Lol dude, if you cant get a chick after shaving its not just cause youre bald. Its cause you look like fuckin smegol or youre under 5'8. Plenty of balding dudes get pussy. Are you gonna bag the same chicks you couldve with a full head of hair? Prob not, depends on the chick and your social status. But if you arent getting at least single moms to put out youve always been ugly and short and are gripping to your hairloss as the cope. It sucks *** losing hair cause it def makes you more unattractive physically but unless youre younger than late 20s that sh*t is not the reason you cant get your dick wet

UnLuckyLuciano

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The difference in the number of "eyes" I get from women with a cap on compared to shiny bald dome revealed is the perfect indicator of how much women like us, lol.
Same goes for the amount of women attention I got before hairloss and post hairloss.
p.s.: I was at a festival last weekend. The only bald dudes who had decent looking girlfriends were 6feet+ and built like they were prepared to fight Thanos.
The worst thing about this is Idk what to do if a woman checks me out with a cap on. I have my self esteem so low that I hesitate to ask for a woman's instagram even if I see her checking me out. f*** this sh*t, man...

Last edited:

UnLuckyLuciano

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There are girls who will never accept your baldness, there are girls who don't mind you being bald, and there are girls who like when a man is bald/cut very short.
You should give some percentages to those groups of people.
Because women who dont mind that u are bald are not in the same numbers as women who reject u for being bald.
P.s. the fat women that like u bald wouldn't give u a chance if they would lose 30 kilos.

UnLuckyLuciano

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol dude, if you cant get a chick after shaving its not just cause youre bald. Its cause you look like fuckin smegol or youre under 5'8. Plenty of balding dudes get pussy. Are you gonna bag the same chicks you couldve with a full head of hair? Prob not, depends on the chick and your social status. But if you arent getting at least single moms to put out youve always been ugly and short and are gripping to your hairloss as the cope. It sucks *** losing hair cause it def makes you more unattractive physically but unless youre younger than late 20s that sh*t is not the reason you cant get your dick wet
I'm 5'10 with a good beard, green eyes, good frame and good sense of humour.
I'm always a woman's last resort.
Stfu with your bullshit, there are only 2 ways to not have a horrible dating experience if you're bald:
1. Lots of money and high social status
2. Tall and buffed
(Or both)