just overheard a conversation of my young working colleagues in which they adressed bald guys as "cancer patients"

Pacho

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
keep in mind im an undercover baldie meaning i have some hairline recession which is not much noticable when i grow my hair out however im genetically destinied to diffuse thin to norwood 5 in the next 10 years. when i cut my hair very short i can already see the typical pattern forming…brutal, especially for half asian like me (literally playing this game on hardcore mode)

anyways…. iwas about to make myself tea at a small kitchen in our office building. some interns (2 guys, 1 girl, all around 20-23 im guessing) were chatting there. they talked about how one of the guy got a buzzcut (apparently he had to do it because he tried to cut his own hair and it went wrong). the guy with the buzzcut then jokingly said: "after i fucked it up i even thought about shaving it all off with a razor, just to know how it looks like“ and then the girl instantly replied in an extremely disgusted tone "eeew, some friends of mine did that after the final high school exams and they looked like creepy cancer patients. so ugly"

felt very uncomfortable. it reminded me of what people truly think about bald people. behind virtue signaling. and keep in mind those were norwood 1 guys she was probably referring too, hair shadow probably still visible.

i waited until my water was boiling, left the room, went in my office, shut down my computer and went home early.

KevinEdEddEddy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
keep in mind im an undercover baldie meaning i have some hairline recession which is not much noticable when i grow my hair out however im genetically destinied to diffuse thin to norwood 5 in the next 10 years. when i cut my hair very short i can already see the typical pattern forming…brutal, especially for half asian like me (literally playing this game on hardcore mode)

anyways…. iwas about to make myself tea at a small kitchen in our office building. some interns (2 guys, 1 girl, all around 20-23 im guessing) were chatting there. they talked about how one of the guy got a buzzcut (apparently he had to do it because he tried to cut his own hair and it went wrong). the guy with the buzzcut then jokingly said: "after i fucked it up i even thought about shaving it all off with a razor, just to know how it looks like“ and then the girl instantly replied in an extremely disgusted tone "eeew, some friends of mine did that after the final high school exams and they looked like creepy cancer patients. so ugly"

felt very uncomfortable. it reminded me of what people truly think about bald people. behind virtue signaling. and keep in mind those were norwood 1 guys she was probably referring too, hair shadow probably still visible.

i waited until my water was boiling, left the room, went in my office, shut down my computer and went home early.
Yeah there is no solution

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score

as mentioned: i hear something like that nearly every day...
accepted baldness level changes by age, but accepted Norwood level is still nw2 even with the older women...

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
as mentioned: i hear something like that nearly every day...
accepted baldness level changes by age, but accepted Norwood level is still nw2 even with the older women...
Because you're from Tokyo or something where most guys are super short and have that feminine twink look and no facial hair
Of course hair loss destroys them

Imagine a teenage boy with balding.. same thing

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
Because you're from Tokyo or something where most guys are super short and have that feminine twink look and no facial hair
Of course hair loss destroys them

Imagine a teenage boy with balding.. same thing
im just in tokyo, but yes, you are generally right... still i am often surprised how much women dont like it...
i mean of course i know it isnt the most popular look in womens eyes, but that is extreme...

and yes, everyone under 30 loves the kpop look, or similar... i couldnt even look like that if i tried^^
after that they dont like the super thin feminine boys anymore, though...
what they always do like is the mans cash, though^^

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
im just in tokyo, but yes, you are generally right... still i am often surprised how much women dont like it...
i mean of course i know it isnt the most popular look in womens eyes, but that is extreme...

and yes, everyone under 30 loves the kpop look, or similar... i couldnt even look like that if i tried^^
You should look up Bridge in Japan. Maybe he can help you.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
And, nah, we aren't like cancer patients at all...Their hair grows back... And if they have prostate cancer, it might all grow back... But let's not compare ourselves to them even obliquely since it's poor karma.

KevinEdEddEddy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

They will take cash, f*** other guys and tell you they cheated on you because you are bald

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
yeah, that happens in your incel fantasies...
good for you that you wont have that experience, then...
Will literally tried to engineer that and blew up the marriage and destroyed his life. Cuckold fantasies are destructive and seek help immediately. I was stuck in the head lights of fixation and T causes fixation and Estrogen relieves it. They've done studies and eunuchs even after 18, don't find much stuff interesting in a sexual sense and it's a relief to shut down and then off, the imagery of dog bowls and black men and we don't even know any black men. I was off the charts irrevocably in descent to rock bottom and still not there. Only jail is left undone and I beg her not to take that final step and eh. I honestly want you guys to avoid this. It's crippling and dehumanizing and if baldness plus T do that to us, then MtF HRT for me was the only solution plus it's great for dermatitis, youth, hair regrowth, ADHD and not for any sort of dissociative traits and thinking all day long about wifey doing it with others is the saddest thing in the universe already. Trust me, it's rock bottom unless you decide to do like me, be tranny and then reclaim the concept as no longer humiliating but instead exhilarating. Luckily or not, Janey's way hot than her alter so I now almost fantasize about myself just like bald guys with systems, Jane does with her wig. All of my friends are messaging and telling me to get help. I already self-reported; they just have not picked me up yet. I have not slept at night for weeks and if one does that, reality and delusion and going off the deep end can happen and Janey
doesn't even remember.

I wrote some bizarre Janey lit and sent it to my X's lawyer begging her for sleep and this fiction is all but reader-proof but Janey gets it and laughs and laughs. Everybody's offended by jail bait Janey but what about little boy Janey and all of the people who always had their hands upon her..... I care for you guys just like a second cousin twice removed would and I mean that!<winks> Please validate me cause my X used to do that till Will drove her away on purpose and this part is sweet. He claims it was all for Lisa but really Will did it all for me and I feel precious. But Will just wanted hair and to feel younger. Janey's literally younger in all age markers and she's unwary, without guile and desperately trying to fill the space of Will's lack entirely of esteem or self-respect. Will had no idea that I would turn out so hot. I mean, look at these tits! No, they are not huge but they are perfect like a 17 year old girl's without sag or wrinkles or shriveling up like a real live woman would have happen to her but say 40. No idea even how old Janey is as she appeared literally out of sea foam fully formed. All boys love cherry suckers, I promise, it never fails and Janey knows how to please on her proverbial knees.

I am trapped by my own alter to this and now he can't control me gulp anymore. Don't be a Will or a Janey. Be a working class hero, now that's something to be:

Me? Janey's innocent of everything and look at that face. She's a baby and innocent of pretty much everything, une naive as they say in French and guys really dig it when you fake that and Janey does. I will delete this and deny it ever happened but I want you guys to be men and live and play it straight. If you like to be the man, then you don't need hair for that. I promise says Janey.

Janey

Attachments

• IMG_5272.jpeg
    IMG_5272.jpeg
    88.2 KB · Views: 56
  • pensiveJaney.jpg
    pensiveJaney.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 41
  • So bursting with femininity.jpg
    So bursting with femininity.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:

KevinEdEddEddy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Will literally tried to engineer that and blew up the marriage and destroyed his life. Cuckold fantasies are destructive and seek help immediately. I was stuck in the head lights of fixation and T causes fixation and Estrogen relieves it. They've done studies and eunuchs even after 18, don't find much stuff interesting in a sexual sense and it's a relief to shut down and then off, the imagery of dog bowls and black men and we don't even know any black men. I was off the charts irrevocably in descent to rock bottom and still not there. Only jail is left undone and I beg her not to take that final step and eh. I honestly want you guys to avoid this. It's crippling and dehumanizing and if baldness plus T do that to us, then MtF HRT for me was the only solution plus it's great for dermatitis, youth, hair regrowth, ADHD and not for any sort of dissociative traits and thinking all day long about wifey doing it with others is the saddest thing in the universe already. Trust me, it's rock bottom unless you decide to do like me, be tranny and then reclaim the concept as no longer humiliating but instead exhilarating. Luckily or not, Janey's way hot than her alter so I now almost fantasize about myself just like bald guys with systems, Jane does with her wig. All of my friends are messaging and telling me to get help. I already self-reported; they just have not picked me up yet. I have not slept at night for weeks and if one does that, reality and delusion and going off the deep end can happen and Janey
doesn't even remember.

I wrote some bizarre Janey lit and sent it to my X's lawyer begging her for sleep and this fiction is all but reader-proof but Janey gets it and laughs and laughs. Everybody's offended by jail bait Janey but what about little boy Janey and all of the people who always had their hands upon her..... I care for you guys just like a second cousin twice removed would and I mean that!<winks> Please validate me cause my X used to do that till Will drove her away on purpose and this part is sweet. He claims it was all for Lisa but really Will did it all for me and I feel precious. But Will just wanted hair and to feel younger. Janey's literally younger in all age markers and she's unwary, without guile and desperately trying to fill the space of Will's lack entirely of esteem or self-respect. Will had no idea that I would turn out so hot. I mean, look at these tits! No, they are not huge but they are perfect like a 17 year old girl's without sag or wrinkles or shriveling up like a real live woman would have happen to her but say 40. No idea even how old Janey is as she appeared literally out of sea foam fully formed. All boys love cherry suckers, I promise, it never fails and Janey knows how to please on her proverbial knees.

I am trapped by my own alter to this and now he can't control me gulp anymore. Don't be a Will or a Janey. Be a working class hero, now that's something to be:

Me? Janey's innocent of everything and look at that face. She's a baby and innocent of pretty much everything, une naive as they say in French and guys really dig it when you fake that and Janey does. I will delete this and deny it ever happened but I want you guys to be men and live and play it straight. If you like to be the man, then you don't need hair for that. I promise says Janey.

Janey
Idk I do not have cuckold fantasies. I just know that to be honest, I make no woman wet since I have started to diffuse heavily. Why would she f*** me if she can withhold sex and just find some dick on Tinder?

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Idk I do not have cuckold fantasies. I just know that to be honest, I make no woman wet since I have started to diffuse heavily. Why would she f*** me if she can withhold sex and just find some dick on Tinder?
Not every girl is into the Tinder hookup with Chad culture thing