Just lol at the "20 years on cucksteride" guy

20YearsOnFin

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well you are welcome to prove to all of us here,

that you are not one of life's loser's should you so wish.

20YearsOnFin

My Regimen
Reaction score
But trust me this isn't helping your cause.

Caillou

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well you are welcome to prove to all of us here,

that you are not one of life's loser's should you so wish.
I have nothing to prove to anyone. If you see me as a loser so be it, but your opinion isn't worth sh*t to me

KevinEdEddEddy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There's no defense to being a Virgin at your age, there's no need for me to shame you any further.
Lmao that is why the world is fucked. Male virginity and female virginity should be equally admired, I know people who waited till marriage for sex.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lmao that is why the world is fucked. Male virginity and female virginity should be equally admired, I know people who waited till marriage for sex.
No offense bro but you missed the point because of your aspergers.

There are at least 2 guys here who are bitter about other users and attack them with paragraphs just because they can't get laid and the guys they're bitter about can, and matter of fact - do, regularly.
I'm talking about: 1.) @Caillou 2.) @norwood_spotter

Sure, in general it's not cool to mock guys for not being able to get laid, but when they act like that it's completely justified.

Last edited:

Caillou

My Regimen
Reaction score
No offense bro but you missed the point because of your aspergers.

There are at least 2 guys here who are bitter about other users and attack them with paragraphs just because they can't get laid and the guys they're bitter about can, and matter of fact - do, regularly.
I'm talking about: 1.) @Caillou 2.) @norwood_spotter

Sure, in general it's not cool to mock guys for not being able to get laid, but when they act like that it's completely justified.
Aren't you the insecure ex-Incel who somehow managed to get lucky but still brings other men down to feel better about himself?

If so, your opinion doesn't matter for sh*t

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Aren't you the insecure ex-Incel who somehow managed to get lucky but still brings other men down to feel better about himself?

If so, your opinion doesn't matter for sh*t
No, but you're the insecure still-incel who got PM'd by @Wolf Pack, changed for the better briefly, then his mental state completely deteriorated and came back worse and angrier than ever. Yikes.

Caillou

My Regimen
Reaction score
No, but you're the insecure still-incel who got PM'd by @Wolf Pack, changed for the better briefly, then his mental state deteriorated and came back worse and angrier than ever. Yikes.
Yes I'm insecure, but at least I have the balls to admit it. You on the other hand hide behind the "cool unfazed guy" bravado while simultaneously bringing other guys down to mask your insecurities and feel better about yourself

I can tell that you're afraid the most of becoming the lonely weakling you once were, that's why you keep attacking those who fall under that category because they remind you of that part of yourself that you don't want to face or acknowledge

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes I'm insecure, but at least I have the balls to admit it. You on the other hand hide behind the "cool guy" bravado while simultaneously bringing other guys down to mask your insecurities and feel better about yourself

I can tell that you're afraid the most of becoming the lonely weakling you once were, that's why you keep attacking those who fall under that category because they remind you of that part of yourself that you don't want to face or acknowledge
Nope, and I was never a "weakling" or whatever, stop projecting and thinking I'm anything like you lol.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
@Caillou Admitting you're insecure is the first step though and I respect that. The next one would be learning from me instead of seeing me as a threat.

The key for a happier, more fulfilling life is right over your shoulder, but your goofy a s s is too busy trying to be more like the most miserable person here (Feelsbadman) instead.

I miss the real Caillou, not this pathetic czecha/Feelsbadman/etc clone that you have become.

Caillou

My Regimen
Reaction score
Nope, and I was never a "weakling" or whatever, stop projecting and thinking I'm anything like you lol.
Yes you were, I remember when you posted about the dark period of your life when your gf left you, you were balding aggressively and all alone and depressed. There's a reason you were badly hooked on SSRIs for years and couldn't pull through without them

I'm not shaming you for struggling though because we all do. But at least have the courage to acknowledge and admit your weakness. It doesn't make you manlier for repressing your emotions and acting like you're unstoppable and better than those who struggle when you clearly aren't

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes you were, I remember when you posted about the dark period of your life when your gf left you, you were balding aggressively and all alone and depressed. There's a reason you were badly hooked on SSRIs for years and couldn't pull through without them

I'm not shaming you for struggling though because we all do. But at least have the courage to acknowledge and admit your weakness. It doesn't make you manlier for repressing your emotions and acting like you're unstoppable and better than those who struggle when you clearly aren't
I've already dealt with depression as an adolescent with a head full of hair.

Stop playing online armchair psychiatrist, it's embarrassing. You have no idea what you're talking about. You honestly sound like a complete idiot.

If you want to understand why I had depression and learn more about it as a chemical condition you can feel free to ask instead.

Caillou

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've already dealt with depression as an adolescent with a head full of hair.

Stop playing online armchair psychiatrist, it's embarrassing. You have no idea what you're talking about. You honestly sound like a complete idiot.

If you want to understand why I had depression and learn more about it as a chemical condition you can feel free to ask instead.
You're such a sad person lol. You may fool some morons on here but you won't bullshit me

A man who had to depend on literal drugs to be able to function has no right to stand on the high ground and act like he's invulnerable

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
You're such a sad person lol. You may fool some morons on here but you won't bullshit me

A man who had to depend on literal drugs to be able to function has no right to stand on the high ground and act like he invulnerable
Another post full of ignorance.

See? I think that your strange, sudden decision to regress and become a second-born incel comes from the same laziness that leads you to a lack of knowledge in other topics.

You are too lazy to learn things fully and see them from a well-rounded, objective point of view. You tend to complete them in your head and then pretend that you understand them.

You're just lying to yourself and others, except others don't buy into it, you're the only one who do.