Just got a haircut - story

FTWP

Reaction score
i dont know how stupid this may sound but when i broke my arm i had a full cast around it for six weeks, w/ out sunlight or "breathing" room. when it was finally taken off i noticed that the hair was so much longer and thicker than in had been. And comparing the left arm to the right arm, the difference was obvious.

TheGrayMan2001

Reaction score
FTWP said:
i dont know how stupid this may sound but when i broke my arm i had a full cast around it for six weeks, w/ out sunlight or "breathing" room. when it was finally taken off i noticed that the hair was so much longer and thicker than in had been. And comparing the left arm to the right arm, the difference was obvious.

that might be true. the reason is you are always pulling out hairs on your arm. when you sleep, you're brushing your arm against the covers. when you put clothes on, the hairs pull from getting stuck to the clothing (even if you don't feel it). every shower, you're losing tiny tiny tiny arm hairs

in the cast, they're not being pulled out.

unless there's some other reason for it i'm missing.

grove12345

Reaction score
When you first start losing your hair you can think that a hat is doing that.

But over the years if your not wearing a hat everday and your hairline is still receding and the vertex is becoming thinner. You realize how dumb the idea that the hat was doing this.