Just Feeling Pretty Run Down And Tired

brownhair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's hairloss related. I find myself just standing in front of the mirror styling and re-styling. I'm not even leaving the house today.

I've recently had a hair cut, first one in about 3 months and I can notice more ground loss with every new cut. My sides seem to have taken a hit now. They seem so thin and wirey.

Can't take AA as it was finasteride that put my hairloss into over drive. Having to increase the amount of concealer.
Can't get a transplant because of the rate my hair is falling

My hair is my image, I don't do it for others but because it used to make me feel good and confident about myself. It's style fitted in with my music and fashion interest.

I've been talking to an old acquaintance lately, haven't seen her in about a month but the other night she made her feelings quite clear towards me but unfortunately I'm not going to see her until Christmas because of the long distance between us and I'm actually freaking out because I don't know what state my hair will be in.

Hair falls out whenever I touch it and it's as though it's been instantly miniaturised and won't grow back.

Just a rant, thanks for reading

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
Try microneedling with minoxidil. There's a thread in New Research, Studies, and Technologies

brownhair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks for the replies. I'm genuinely pretty scared to try any other treatments because of the state my hair and scalp is in now