Just Curious About What Norwood Is Conor Mcgregor?

Khguy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
just wondering what norwood is mcgregor ? His hair looks awsome especially for his age. I was over at the ufc forum and people were saying his balding.

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'd rate him a mild 2 from what I can see because he clearly has receded corners from his natural hairline, but it's not like they've gone far. His temple points are also receding noticeably so I don't think you could fairly call him a 1.5.

Definitely nowhere near 3 territory yet.

A%2F%2Fcdn-image.foodandwine.com%2Fsites%2Fdefault%2Ffiles%2F1503781932%2Fconor-mcregor-blog0817.jpg

Conor-Mcgregor-featured-e1500657091734.jpg

Jack Ito

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He's not balding. Look at his father's hairline and then look at his.. they're virtually the same. Imo he has a great hairline that really suits his clean, dapper appearance, also accentuates his aesthetics.

Khguy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He's not balding. Look at his father's hairline and then look at his.. they're virtually the same. Imo he has a great hairline that really suits his clean, dapper appearance, also accentuates his aesthetics.
Yh i agree with you on that, i dont think he is no where near balding.

Khguy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What norwood would you call him ?

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
He's somewhere between a NW1. 5 and a NW2. Better hairline than mine that's for sure :(

Jack Ito

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What norwood would you call him ?

Between 1.5 and 2. I can’t make my mind up because his hair is very inconsistent with the way he styles it. One day it will look like a 1.5, then others it will look like a 2. Either way I think he has the proper definition of a mature hairline. You can tell it’s a mature hairline and not a balding Norwood 2 as his hairline is very crisp and suited to his aesthetics. This wouldn’t be the case if he was balding.. his hairline would look slightly off and irregular.

Lavishous

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'd say NW2 or NW2.5. He voluntarily shaved his head in the early parts of his mma career and the sport generally is full of shaved heads, so I doubt a little recession bothers him much. McGregor with a buzz cut + beard would be my ideal appearance.