Just Came Back From A High School Reunion

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
I didn't. Thanks to finasteride, I haven't masturbated in over a year. Having no libido is actually an advantage when you're ugly.

Damn, for real? That would be story of the year on r/NoFap, you'd probably get crowned as a king.
Though of course, that's not nearly as difficult if you truly have no libido.

T

tellersquill

Dante, what Norwood are you?

Is it worth taking if you are past a 4-5?

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
He is not a 1/10.

Hell no! He's got at least a few advantage points on his side. His hair status alone renders him a 3/10. At best he is a 5/10. or unremarkably average.
If heis a candidate for general facial and or dental modification,
my opinion then is he could elevate himself to average status in a short span of time.

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
@buckthorn if you don't think forearms/wrists matter...

8NyrA7y.jpg

LOL

That's what I'll end up like if I don't start hitting them hard

I'd say this is a pretty typical result for dudes with short sighted gym goals

They go to the gym fairly consistently, focusing 99% on upper body stuff. TONS of bicep curls. Maybe they throw in a few sets of some bodyweight ab exercises at the end of the workout, but that's about as versatile as it gets

No focus on creating aesthetic proportions. It's pretty common for dudes who are casual lifters or who are just getting into the workout game and can't see value in anything beyond pecs and biceps. I was one of them myself in my early lifting days. I almost exclusively did bench press and curls lol

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
Can't do squat or deadlift due to a back injury

How did you injure your back?
How do you work out your legs now?

It kills me that my screwed up back (from squats and deadlifts) prevents me from doing squats and deadlifts. Last time I tried to build up my squats again, I got confined to the bed for a week (even though the squat weights were very low -- like warmup weights for girls). Yesterday a dude was deadlifting 400 pounds. I wanted to kill myself.

I hate my life.

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
Norwood 4, yes it's worth a try.

Yeah, so happy to be King of Manlets, of Bald-Framecels and No Fap, yeah, my life is surely great. :D

Well if it's any consolation to you, I'm between NW2 and NW1, I'm not ugly and I'm decently built, but my social anxiety and various health issues prevents me from talking to women, and I still can't get a girlfriend or hold a conversation with one to save my life. o_O I'm taking a shitload of chemicals just to function semi-normally among groups of people.

So according to this forum I should have it made and have no problem, yet I still can't do anything with what I've got. In that sense, I'm far more of a failure than you. At least you have legitimate excuses.

shookwun

Reaction score
Well if it's any consolation to you, I'm between NW2 and NW1, I'm not ugly and I'm decently built, but my social anxiety and various health issues prevents me from talking to women, and I still can't get a girlfriend or hold a conversation with one to save my life. o_O I'm taking a shitload of chemicals just to function semi-normally among groups of people.

So according to this forum I should have it made and have no problem, yet I still can't do anything with what I've got. In that sense, I'm far more of a failure than you. At least you have legitimate excuses.
You're pretty much a walking pharmacy at this point

Why are the drugs not working for what they are intended for? Need another increase in MG?

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
You're pretty much a walking pharmacy at this point

Why are the drugs not working for what they are intended for? Need another increase in MG?

Probably because whatever it is that they are intended for doesn't happen to be what's wrong with me :confused:
You can take a bunch of wrong meds and get nowhere when it would only take one right medication to help you, but good luck finding it.

My thyroid gland is pretty much shot, I don't know about the other ones, I'm getting testosterone tested next week
I am probably low T scum, that would explain a lot. I used to get HCG shots before puberty because my pituitary wasn't working properly.
Maybe they fucked me up with that. I have no idea. o_O

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
How did you injure your back?
How do you work out your legs now?

It kills me that my screwed up back (from squats and deadlifts) prevents me from doing squats and deadlifts. Last time I tried to build up my squats again, I got confined to the bed for a week (even though the squat weights were very low -- like warmup weights for girls). Yesterday a dude was deadlifting 400 pounds. I wanted to kill myself.

I hate my life.

I injured my back in the army. Was helping the mechanics lift some heavy sh*t and threw it into a spasm

I do leg press, leg extensions, leg curls...you can do single leg or both legs at once with any of these exercises. I switch it up

Right now I'm also doing HIIT intervals on the stationary bike. I do 40 sec low resistance low-moderate pedaling / 20 sec high resistance sprint. I've only recently reintroduced them to my routine, but I've used them in the past. All out sprinting workouts in general help pack muscle on the legs, especially when you incorporate resistance

Every time I've tried reincorporating squats I end up having to take several days off from the gym. Probably won't be trying them again at this point, I think my squatting career is over lol

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I injured my back in the army. Was helping the mechanics lift some heavy sh*t and threw it into a spasm

I do leg press, leg extensions, leg curls...you can do single leg or both legs at once with any of these exercises. I switch it up

Right now I'm also doing HIIT intervals on the stationary bike. I do 40 sec low resistance low-moderate pedaling / 20 sec high resistance sprint. I've only recently reintroduced them to my routine, but I've used them in the past. All out sprinting workouts in general help pack muscle on the legs, especially when you incorporate resistance

Every time I've tried reincorporating squats I end up having to take several days off from the gym. Probably won't be trying them again at this point, I think my squatting career is over lol

Maybe get an MRI and see if you have a hernia?

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
Maybe get an MRI and see if you have a hernia?

I doubt it's a hernia. It's not affecting the quality of my life at this point apart from not being able to do a couple lifting exercises. I did have a scan done while I was in and I had the situation annotated so that if it turns into a big thing down the line I can go through the VA to either get surgery or money

shookwun

Reaction score
about work on calves...

puberty and genetic are the only way to work out on calves since calves = bones and you cannot improve on bones while gymcelling

wide shoulders (calves) + narrows waist = you can go to gym, it is not gymcelling it is changing yourself

both types of guys with wide shoulders + narrow waist are handsome but in other ways:

Jon Kortahaneera twink ideal body body 9.5/10:
kortajarena_2.jpg

zyzz jacked body 9/10

7120a_ORIG-zyzz.jpg

other combinations like narrow shoulders wide waist are death sentence and there is no point to go anywhere

jacked gymcel 1/10 with narrow calves and wide hips (genetic deformity) looks like sh*t even after years of gymceling

View attachment 44144

someone get this kid a anatomy book. Calves are muscle

Somoatypes dont exist but for the sake of your obsession, He has very skinny joints, narrow waist, and narrow shoulders. Anyone can get muscular with enough time, and knowledge. That, and how far you are willing to go to chemically enhance yourself.

You're small because you have small MUSCLES. Zyzz does not have a big frame, nor does he have big bones. Infact hes absolutely tiny, and average. He has however developed a ton of muscle which makes him appear larger then average. But again, you will convince your pathetic self, that it's your bones/joints.

Still believing in your deluded ideologies. Of course you post that same incel over, and over. He has a wide waist, and his shoulder development sucks. What did you expect?

931c02059224eaad9ca25fb6bfe1ecbc.jpg

zyzz+before+and+after+1.5+years.jpg

Last edited:

shookwun

Reaction score
He also died.
He died because he was an idiot. He was a troll to top it all off.

he used to tell people 'were all going to make it' but there is nothing more far from bullshit, that speech he used to wallow, and contentiously say. Telling the sheep they have a chance, but where they started is where they will most likely end. A lot of the cards you are given, will shape everything, even from the beginning. Convincing people if they follow his path, they will be successful. But this is not further from the truth. Most people will always be poor, and most people will always have sh*t aesthetics despite there approach.

He already made it, before he even started. Most people are so deluded when it comes to what is achievable anyway.

It's hard to accept, but a lot of people who are rich, and successful have these pathways paved for them before it even happens.

People want to believe they can work realy hard in life, and be something special, but unless you have the genes before you even start, it will never happen!

He would of always been the aesthetic guy, even if he didn't do anything.
88649f2097134984e7e6a62ae347988b.jpg

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
Telling the sheep they have a chance, but where they started is where they will most likely end. A lot of the cards you are given, will shape everything, even from the beginning. Convincing people if they follow his path, they will be successful. But this is not further from the truth. Most people will always be poor, and most people will always have sh*t aesthetics despite there approach.

People want to believe they can work realy hard in life, and be something special, but unless you have the genes before you even start, it will never happen!

Are you in support of Dante?

shookwun

Reaction score
Are you in support of Dante?
I dont support him. He is cancer. Reminds me of a former version of myself.

His problems are moderate, he can't handle having an average face, balding, and being skinny. Well, a transplant can fix his NW3, and exercising can fix his body. Then what? more self-pity. He has no drive to do anything about his situation.

I can sympathize with the advance bald guys NW4+ though. that will ruin your life. These people are far stronger then me, and I can acknowledge, and commend them on there on going efforts to make it. It takes a strong mental fortitude to endure this pain, especially for those on the young side. I would not be able to handle it.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
Post/PM a face pic Dante.