jouney to Norwood 1

drybone

Reaction score
Hi . I have read through this entire thread. I cannot tell for the life of me that you have grown a single hair whatsoever. All it looks like to me your hair has grown, which is the same for all people. Everyone's hair grows.

Now I am not trying to doubt you. I just judge what I see. First of all you look 20 and your hair is full. Your hairline looks like it just started to break apart which is normal for 80% of all men.

But your funky treatments do not look like they have grown any NEW hairs at all, and your hairline looks exactly the same. You have black hair so it looks as dark and thick as possible. Every hair looks noticeable because its black and stands out.

I am not convinced to purchase any of the products you have introduced as I have not seen anything that says they prevent or cure any receding.

Good luck to you, I hope I am wrong.

israelite

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hi . I have read through this entire thread. I cannot tell for the life of me that you have grown a single hair whatsoever. All it looks like to me your hair has grown, which is the same for all people. Everyone's hair grows.

Now I am not trying to doubt you. I just judge what I see. First of all you look 20 and your hair is full. Your hairline looks like it just started to break apart which is normal for 80% of all men.

But your funky treatments do not look like they have grown any NEW hairs at all, and your hairline looks exactly the same. You have black hair so it looks as dark and thick as possible. Every hair looks noticeable because its black and stands out.

I am not convinced to purchase any of the products you have introduced as I have not seen anything that says they prevent or cure any receding.

Good luck to you, I hope I am wrong.

dude i was heading for a nw3 and now its Norwood 1.5. it will be a nw0 once my regimen is at full strength

- - - Updated - - -

here are better photos nov26.jpg