CrownBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
Smh it’s over

genetically_cursed

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Goes to show what an echo chamber hairlosstalk is and how ridiculous all that 'it's over' crap is.
its because of sensitive to feminists and trans people topics he speaks on in the vid, they have enough to rage about

literally thousands of other videos where some guy who makes a talk and people in the comments discuss his looks

INT

Reaction score
its because of sensitive to feminists and trans people topics he speaks on in the vid, they have enough to rage about

literally thousands of other videos where some guy who makes a talk and people in the comments discuss his looks

It is confirmed by Jordan Peterson himself that it is mostly younger men that watch his videos so it is highly unlikely that that is the reason why no one is bringing up his hair.

Night

Established Member
Reaction score
Yeah, he started balding behind the hairline transplant and he has been doing a combover backwards to hide it. Seems on here he screwed his hair (one side) and it exposed it

As for Peterson, he is lucky SJWs exist and smart to stand up for freedom of speech, I feel a majority of Americans agree with him on that stance. I do feel SJWs are a loud voice online but most normal people in everyday life don't agree with them. Peterson also believes a ton of weird sh*t. Like everyone , I take the good points and don't worship a person. Ideas are fine, even if I disagree but Peterson fans are creepy, sheep that need to have some self respect.

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
Wow, I'd written about it before not being the best design you can get in these times and having density issues, but didn't know it was that see through. Light absolutely matters since we don't live in darkness. I lucked out since I had good hair calibre but I'm surprised with his inadequate result. He was also a non diffuse Norwood 3 before (I was about 2.5) but may be the surgeon messed up or his calibre isn't good enough. Why did you guys expect to see hair comments under the video? Who would comment on the hair of an almost 60 year old academic with normal looks? So it's not just about some young men following him who have no hair loss thoughts. Even women wouldn't care because he doesn't "register" in their mind like that. I've seen it with older professors with all types of hair loss (it doesn't matter positively or negatively) but of course if it's an older attractive one with hair, then some girls will develop crushes. If this was a good looking celeb, people would comment on the hair even if he was older like Clooney.