John Travolta 'was more popular bald'

WorldofWarcraft

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Every woman I have ever talked to says that if you are starting to bald that your hair looks way better cut neat and short. When I buzzed my hair 1/2 inch I got nothing but postive feedback.

I don't get why people on here absolutely refuse to listen to the advice of 99.9% of women who are all in agreement. Instead, you cling to wigs and comb-overs, or grafts.

Personally, I am listening to the advice of practically every woman on this planet and just shaving down with enough stubble left to frame the face.

Nobody is saying that a bald guy looks better than a NW1. but if you are not a NW1, then you have to accept that and take the best course of action with what you have in front of you.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Think about it NO ONES going to say to you "yeah you need to get a hair transplant or wig".
People just want to re-asure you, either that or they could'nt care less so yeah they'll just say shave it rather than a grown out horseshoe.
For some it does look better if they have the right features to pull off that look, but for many it looks bad and it only natural that they'll want to hang onto their old look for as long as possible.

epictetus

Reaction score
I feel awful having lost mediocre hair. It must have been really traumatic to have lost this
john-travolta.jpg

cuebald

Reaction score