Joe Pecsi's Terrible Piece/system In Real Life.

TooBad

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just watched Irishman with De Niro, Pesci, and Pacino.

All three of them were wearing systems throughout the movie. Pacino's looked the worst and De niro's wasn't much better (in the 1st half).

Joe Pesci's looked the best and most realistic, in the film. The problem is, much later on they did an interview with Martin Scorsese, in their normal everyday attire.

Pesci's personal hair piece looks absolutely horrendous. I wonder why? He should have nearly unlimited resources and finance. I just don't get it.... It can't be because he doesn't care, or else he would just elect to not wear...

First is the movie
Second (white) is real life.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191129-023651_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20191129-023651_Chrome.jpg
    112.6 KB · Views: 1,946
  • Screenshot_20191129-023735_QuickPic.jpg
    Screenshot_20191129-023735_QuickPic.jpg
    240.9 KB · Views: 1,247

DavidBelfast

My Regimen
Reaction score
Had spotted this too - awful - he's worth $50 million and could do a lot better than this. I'd guess he probably doesn't wear hair most of the time (I've seen him wearing baseball caps a lot) and only used this for the interview.

Noah

Reaction score
I've noticed this with a few famous actors - great unit on the film set, but pretty obvious rug when they are on their private time. Good examples are William Shatner and Gene Kelly. One tends to assume these guys have make-up people hovering around them at all times advising them and keeping them looking good, but perhaps that is not the case - perhaps once they are off the set they are on their own, looking up "hair replacement" in the yellow pages.

cottonReville

My Regimen
Reaction score
In films I've seen w Pesci, I've always found his pieces to be realistic.

Wow, is that wig in the second pic ridic.

Tony Curtis had a ridiculous one too:

TooBad

My Regimen
Reaction score
I want to add my couple cents here. I always liked the way Joe Pecsi plays. Therefore, I watched Irishman with great pleasure, despite the fact that a couple of my friends fell asleep in the cinema)) Why do you think that a system in real life looks funny? It seems to me that it is Pesci who generally pay little attention to conventions. He has already proved everything that can be proved to himself and what others will think does not matter. I myself try to live by the same principles but so far I have not been able to do this also successfully(( Maybe you should try to download the movie to your phone through showbox.zone and watch it a little without straining your hair, just like a good story. I looked like that of the Joker because I didn’t understand the essence of the film for the first time .. Too tiring. In small pieces at lunchtime, this is my format)

In my opinion the system looks terrible for all possible reasons. Density, position, color, installation, and no hairline graduation.

I like Joe Pesci as well, but but to state that he doesn't care what people think is just false. If he didn't care he wouldn't wear a hair system in public.

Also, I'm missing the Showbox/phone comment. The hair in the movie looks spot-on and lifelike...... it's the white rats nest that looks terrible.