JM0311 progress 03/25/07

brentx

Established Member
Reaction score
dietcola said:
dude just give up and let male pattern baldness take it's course. it's clear you aren't ready to deal with potential side effects, going through your old threads, almost all of them are about side effects for drugs you weren't even taking yet. i honestly cannot believe how many times you've asked the same questions, over 50 for sure. you're paranoid - you're anticipating the worst case scenario before that scenario is even a potential problem.

all medications and treatments cause side effects to some degree, so unless you can calm your nerves you'll have to just give up.

good luck with what you do, but consider quitting.

Oh God you just hit the nail on the head! I wish this fella would just pop his bloody pill, eat like 20 oysters a day to boost his sex drive and damn well forget about this forum!

Jojje

Experienced Member
Reaction score
brentx said:
dietcola said:
dude just give up and let male pattern baldness take it's course. it's clear you aren't ready to deal with potential side effects, going through your old threads, almost all of them are about side effects for drugs you weren't even taking yet. i honestly cannot believe how many times you've asked the same questions, over 50 for sure. you're paranoid - you're anticipating the worst case scenario before that scenario is even a potential problem.

all medications and treatments cause side effects to some degree, so unless you can calm your nerves you'll have to just give up.

good luck with what you do, but consider quitting.

Oh God you just hit the nail on the head! I wish this fella would just pop his bloody pill, eat like 20 oysters a day to boost his sex drive and d*** well forget about this forum!

Hahahahaha :lol:

Sir Guy of Frizzbourne

Established Member
Reaction score
SkylineGTR said:
yeah you might get some tenderness in the nip area which is a normal side effect.. i wouldn't freak unless you saw actual growth
Are you telling him this happens to a lot of people temporarily and that he should continue finasteride?

joseph49853

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sir Guy of Frizzbourne said:
SkylineGTR said:
yeah you might get some tenderness in the nip area which is a normal side effect.. i wouldn't freak unless you saw actual growth
Are you telling him this happens to a lot of people temporarily and that he should continue finasteride?

That is a fairly major contradiction, echoed quite a bit in here; these sides are very rare, but yet they happen to everyone in the beginning. Maybe the finasteride fairy will come and wave his magic peyronie wand over our flabby man parts.

Jm0311

Reaction score
joseph49853 said:
Sir Guy of Frizzbourne said:
SkylineGTR said:

That is a fairly major contradiction, echoed quite a bit in here; these sides are very rare, but yet they happen to everyone in the beginning. Maybe the finasteride fairy will come and wave his magic peyronie wand over our flabby man parts.

yea what is the deal? do they happen to everyone or not? you say they are very rare. but obviously if you get some nipple pain. or tenderness. what the hell is that then???????????? tell me!!!!! .......well no sh*t
why would someone continue if that is a sign of gyno?

roki

Experienced Member
Reaction score
JM FFS YOU ONLY TOOK 0.25 EOD 7x0.25=1.75mg THERE IS NO WAY IN HELL IT WASNT IN YOU HEAD!!!
your crazy, deal with it

Sir Guy of Frizzbourne

Established Member
Reaction score
So what I'm hearing is it's totally normal and common to experience a little nipple pain. Is this correct? Anyone else agree with this?

SkylineGTR

Experienced Member
Reaction score
yes... nipple soreness or tenderness is a common side effect. you should only be worried if you see ACTUAL GROWTH!

Sir Guy of Frizzbourne

Established Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the replies guys. I think I'll keep up the finasteride. The good news is, I think my libido is making a comeback (no pun intended).

UK1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Nipple tenderness was about the only commonly reported side effect that I didn't get.

Beethoven

Established Member
Reaction score
JM0311, I didn't read everything in your threads, but I understand you are very edgy on the sides and that people saying it's only in your head.
One way to test this will be to do hormonal blood test (sorry if I'm repeating someone else, as I said - I didn't read all posts). If your results will be crazy you could say "told you guy it's no fake feeling", if the results will be good you could really know that's it's only in your head and maybe it will help you deal with it better.

badasshairday III

Established Member
Reaction score
SkylineGTR said:
yes... nipple soreness or tenderness is a common side effect. you should only be worried if you see ACTUAL GROWTH!

f*** no its not a common side... If that happen to me I would have dropped finasteride like its hot 3.5 years ago. The only side I thinkn that is common is watery jizz at first. It eventually goes back to normal.

SkylineGTR

Experienced Member
Reaction score
there have been countless posts on here that people stated tender/unusually sensative nipples when JUST starting pills.