JM0311 progress 03/25/07

Jm0311

Reaction score
do you use Revita? and why dutas? were u on finasteride ever? whats your Norwood?

SkylineGTR

Experienced Member
Reaction score
look at my regimen and check out my story link. i just updated it. Pics on there too.

Jm0311

Reaction score
great job...yea my temples are getting kinda bad..i think Norwood 2 still conteplating minoxidil. i dont think i need that yet. just finasteride maybe and some spironolactone. hopefully that in conjuction with my revita will give my temples a boost.

Jm0311

Reaction score
will .25 EOD even do anything for me? lol. i hope it keeps my temples from receding anymore. thats all thats happening to me. I am also applying spironolactone cream at night. hopefully ill have some good results. will post pics soon.

anyone have some good maintenance with spironolactone?????????????

Pondle

Reaction score
JM, here's the stats from the Propecia trials. They don't mention gyno in the table. That's why I posted the Proscar data.

Propeciaadverseeffects.gif

UK1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Still dying to see those 1 week photos of .25 finasteride every 3 days.

Jm0311

Reaction score
alittle bit of nipple puffiness.....A VERY SMALL AMOUNT!!!!!!!! and a bit of testicular pain yesterday....im kinda weirded out about this nipple puffiness...im not sure if in going to continue

Jm0311

Reaction score
i just would not want to get Gyno. i have no clue how to treat it...or how common it is. my nipples dont HURT i just feel an uncomfortable feeling in them for awhile. example. yesterday i took my finasteride dosage.

2 hrs later. nipples felt uncomfortable....later on then my testicles. now today NOTHING just a bit of nipple puffiness. is that the start if GYNO?

SkylineGTR

Experienced Member
Reaction score
start nolvadex (tamaxofen citrate) if you can.

It will stop the estrogen thats starting the gyno. If you catch it now you don't have to worry.. You can take it as a precautionary measure also if you want.

Jm0311

Reaction score
SkylineGTR said:
start nolvadex (tamaxofen citrate) if you can.

It will stop the estrogen thats starting the gyno.
'

can you repeat that? do i need this? how do i even know if this is gyno??? lol my nipples arent bad maybe im just over looking at them...how will i know for sure? damn u got me all freaked out.....

SkylineGTR

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i'm saying if you do notice anything more.... thats a good treatment.

If you want you can take it anyway in small doses.. like 10-20mg ever couple days as a precautionary measure.... wait a bit more before you do anything harsh....

Jm0311

Reaction score
can you give me an outline on how to take this if i need to? i just start it then stop awhile after? or what..............

SkylineGTR

Experienced Member
Reaction score
for treatment if you do get it you take 40mg daily... like 20 in the am and 20 in the pm. Until it subsides... i think it usually takes like 3 months.

For maintinence you take like 10-20mg every few days.

Weight lifters use it to counter steriods effects when it raises estrogen.

Jm0311

Reaction score
ok ...i quit finasteride yesterday...only been taking it for 15 days so like 7 times at .25 mg im not even sure if i have gyno but how do i tell if i do???? someone else chime in please?

Pondle

Reaction score
Jm0311 said:
lol my nipples arent bad maybe im just over looking at them...

I would say that's probably the case, bearing in mind how scared you are, how RARE gyno is (0.5% of men taking the 5mg dose for a year) and how low a dose of finasteride you're taking.

SkylineGTR

Experienced Member
Reaction score
yeah you might get some tenderness in the nip area which is a normal side effect.. i wouldn't freak unless you saw actual growth

dietcola

Experienced Member
Reaction score
dude just give up and let male pattern baldness take it's course. it's clear you aren't ready to deal with potential side effects, going through your old threads, almost all of them are about side effects for drugs you weren't even taking yet. i honestly cannot believe how many times you've asked the same questions, over 50 for sure. you're paranoid - you're anticipating the worst case scenario before that scenario is even a potential problem.

all medications and treatments cause side effects to some degree, so unless you can calm your nerves you'll have to just give up.

good luck with what you do, but consider quitting.

Jm0311

Reaction score
im just staying topical for awhile...more than likely spironolactone as im using now along with revita.

maybe foam soon.