YoungBalder15

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
1655879340885.png

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
I honestly think the bald one is more sexy. He is a prime example of a sexy bald dude. He looks like he has testosterone and DHT levels through the roof and thus is horny AF and has a carpet on his chest. The photoshopped one looks sick and weak.
The pics I posted are not photoshopped.. they are from a movie where he was wearing a wig

And he definitely looks better without losing the tough guy appeal

They even added a mysterious guy appeal to him like John Wick

dralex

My Regimen
Reaction score
I honestly think the bald one is more sexy. He is a prime example of a sexy bald dude. He looks like he has testosterone and DHT levels through the roof and thus is horny AF and has a carpet on his chest. The photoshopped one looks sick and weak.
Lol wtf are you talking about. He just looks like an old balding guy. Also everyone looks better with hair.

Hairful

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
These photoshop images look shitty absolute piece of trash, worse than a toupee.

Of course the bald looks better than these shitty photoshops

Get him a proper fashion magazine style photoshop like they do on supermodels then see how he looks much better with hair.

f*****g joke of a thread, at least pick better photoshops than these shitty ones

YoungBalder15

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
These photoshop images look shitty absolute piece of trash, worse than a toupee.

Of course the bald looks better than these shitty photoshops

Get him a proper fashion magazine style photoshop like they do on supermodels then see how he looks much better with hair.

f*****g joke of a thread, at least pick better photoshops than these shitty ones
1655973395138.png
1655973403349.png

Lumalux

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol wtf are you talking about. He just looks like an old balding guy. Also everyone looks better with hair.
As a non-bald guy, I can tell you there are PLENTY of completely bald dudes that are sexy AF and are sexy because they are bald. You guys are way too hard on yourselves. I stand by my assertion.

Hairful

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
As a non-bald guy, I can tell you there are PLENTY of completely bald dudes that are sexy AF and are sexy because they are bald. You guys are way too hard on yourselves. I stand by my assertion.

Say this as a bald guy

Baldness is a deformity, nobody looks good with a deformity. Those who look good with a deformity would look even better without the deformity.

These celebrities look attractive to you because they are rich and famous. If they were homeless stinking hobos, you would consider them ugly af

Lumalux

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Say this as a bald guy

Baldness is a deformity, nobody looks good with a deformity. Those who look good with a deformity would look even better without the deformity.

These celebrities look attractive to you because they are rich and famous. If they were homeless stinking hobos, you would consider them ugly af
Totally not true. First of all, something that naturally occurs in at least half of men I would not consider a deformity. Second, honest to God, I frequently see men with receding hairlines that I think are extremely attractive because of it. It can look very masculine, very alpha. I am not into the pretty boy, overly groomed metrosexual look. I know I am not alone. Lots of women love their bald husbands and boyfriends.