Jake Kent interviews baldcafe on YouTube.

Daffie57

My Regimen
Reaction score
Looking up videos about hair systems to gain more knowledge and I came across Jake Kent interviews Baldcafe.

It was interesting and yet entertaining at least to me.

I shaved my head for a long time and am now going into hair systems I find it odd that baldcafe would lower himself to go on Kent show considering most of the new knowledge Jake talks about when it comes to hair systems is either wrong or was talked about by Curtis four years ago. Not trying to be mean but that is my take on Jake Kent and his information when it comes to hair systems.

Anyway I hope everyone in America who celebrated Thanksgiving had a very enjoyable holiday and i am happy to be on board this forum with very knowledgeable people who understand hair systems and again thanks for your help Noah with your great idea to help get the silicone off my hair system. It’s a little better so your idea seemed to work and I appreciate it and am looking forward to getting more answers to my questions

to all Bless you.

BaldBearded

My Regimen
Reaction score
There is no need to disparage Mr. Kent. Whilst sometimes he can be incorrect, so can Curtis, and so can many others who have YouTube channels with hair system information.

He also has the guts to bare his soul (and his balding head) online for all the world to see, which takes a lot of guts.

Daffie57

My Regimen
Reaction score
There is no need to disparage Mr. Kent. Whilst sometimes he can be incorrect, so can Curtis, and so can many others who have YouTube channels with hair system information.

He also has the guts to bare his soul (and his balding head) online for all the world to see, which takes a lot of guts.
You are correct. I know it takes guts to admit online your a hair wearer. I was not trying to be mean, he just acts too much like a know it all sometimes which I guess annoys me, however that might just be me. Anyway the video was just interesting to watch as I am new to this hair system game. I appreciate and respect your opinion baldbearded.

Sorry if I came off rude in regard to Jake Kent.

thank you

TooBad

My Regimen
Reaction score
You are correct. I know it takes guts to admit online your a hair wearer. I was not trying to be mean, he just acts too much like a know it all sometimes which I guess annoys me, however that might just be me. Anyway the video was just interesting to watch as I am new to this hair system game. I appreciate and respect your opinion baldbearded.

Sorry if I came off rude in regard to Jake Kent.

thank you
I completely agree with you, as most people do. Don't apologize for being right or allow someone to create a victim of Jake and paint you as an aggressor, for being honest.

By far and large, the majority of what Jake says is false regurgitated information gathered from others, or simply made up, and posted as expert instruction. His true goal is monetary gain through coupon codes and likes. I'm a huge proponent for capitalism; however, he preaches community with his hands out to everyone, in every possible way.

Phoney is what I take issue with, and he is the king of phoney and fake.

Quite obviously anyone can be wrong ;however, comparing Curtis to Jake is comical

As you correctly stated, Jake instructs from a posture of expertise, while Curtis.... Whose company and channel, is called
"My hair experience" simply shares his experiences , allowing viewers to see what works for him and what doesn't. Vastly different from Jake instructing people, to do things incorrectly, while absolutely butchering the english language, in a failed attempt to appear intelligent.

It doesn't take courage to be ignorant.... Nor should spreading ignorance be celebrated.

Jake Kent is a fool, as are those that make excuses for him.

There's no participation trophy for spreading misinformation, and ignorance, in an attempt to collect money.

That's like claiming a 600lb dirty,smelly, sloppy, careless person, walking around in public deserves credit for being brave.

Speaking of that, Jake is tantamount to the chubby guy, in the gym, critiquing real athletes, telling them what they're doing wrong, and how they should train, because he flips over some tires at crossfit, meanwhile he looks like he just left the buffett.

Give me a break!

Last edited:

TooBad

My Regimen
Reaction score
Agree , love him or hate him or disagree with him, Jake has the stones to put himself out there and show the world what many are terrified to admit.
Meanwhile Disgruntled trolls hide behind keyboards ;).....
I've watched him for 2 years now and I love his positivity and good vibes, and I could care less if he's profiting from YouTube, but then again, I'm not a hater.
I find it very odd and weird how some people are so blatantly against Jake on such a personal level just because they disagree with the information he presents regarding hair pieces.
Of course, Professional "Toupee Fact-checkers" will be strongly opposed to my statements LOL
There's warrior Jake!

Someone highlighting false statements, and lies, is a hater? Someone refuting bad information with fact is a professional toupee fact checker?

Are you under the impression there's members, here, seeking unprofessional looking hair systems?

You're against fact, and checking accuracy, before making claims as an expert?

I see you're still most comfortable making personal attacks while claiming a victim posture.

You tend to try and make everything a joke....How's that worked for you?

You sure made the girl on the elevator laugh. I'm sure there's countless others, that don't have her "stones", and don't tell you to your face.
We both know she's going to share that story, with people, for decades.

Speaking of funny. You gave the address of Michael Ryan, how alpha!

The issue, I've stated numerous times is him spreading false information and being phoney. Either he is doing so knowingly, or he's so ignorant, on the subject, that he shouldn't speak of it, on a public forum. Especially as a self proclaimed prolific expert.

A child, on a street corner screaming incorrect math equations is not brave, nor does it show stones. It demonstrates lack of intelligence and great deal of ignorance, regarding the topic. I'm not sure what part of that, you struggle to comprehend or how you can equate that to being a good thing.

His vibe? This is a fact based and sensitive topic, which people take very seriously, striving for the best outcome.
If you offer nothing but vibes and bad info, it's worthless here. Better yet, if that's your only contribution....you should take your rightful place as a cheerleader and stop pretending to be the coach.

Personal? The actions come from a person, therefore meeting the definition of the word. More victim posture?

Everyone has the ability to research, and qualify information, before disseminating.

Jake makes a point to grab whatever information he can, regardless of how false, if he comprehends it, can pronounce it, or where it comes from, to throw on YouTube. He does so to garner views and plug coupon codes. He's choosing to give out bad information, and is completely phoney, that's my problem with him. It's not surprising you would stick up for a phony person, he's just like you.

Curtis created a guide and charged for it. There's absolutely nothing wrong with making money
;however, Jake is standing on a mountain screaming "we are family" "we are a community"
" I'm your brother". By the way pay me through lordhair, lavivid, and hairclub. It's disgusting.

There is absolutely no issue with profiting monetarily. Curtis did it well. However, Curtis earned as he learned, with his viewers. His approach was "let's do this together" . Jake thinks he has mastered the art, because he glued a halloween Bieber wig on his scalp and forehead, looked like a fool, and should now collect. Much like he often references how much he's into fitness, yet his physique demonstrates the only "Jim" he sees is on the barstool next to him, sharing stories about how all the successful people are doing things wrong....and he knows the right way...
Common theme? I tell you how to do, what I clearly can't do myself sucessfully?

Perhaps this is why his joke of a business, in Pinellas county, flopped..

He's ignorant and lazy. Rather than learn, grow, and become better, mastering his domain, and offering a valuable product, free or for fee, he'd rather throw something else (hairsystems) at the wall and hope it sticks ....

Refusing to keep his feet firmly planted, gaining knowledge and value, he'd rather run around hoping to trip and fall in s*%t ....... hoping to succed that way..

He's certainly made it home, with Michael Joseph. Another chiseled specimen with a halloween looking wig, doing shirtless videos, or running around in what appears to be a woman's brazier style tank top, screaming how great he looks... and if you have functioning eyes, good taste.....and rightfully disagree, you're a hater.

Ignorance is not Bliss, for anyone other than the ignorant, and it's not a demonstration of courage.
It's shameful, and delusional.....

Congratulations on sneaking back into a place you were banned from.

2 Clowns

Last edited:

TooBad

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol SMH, I'm as confused as everyone else right now.

Mental Illness I suppose is pretty prevelant these days. I bet you're a blast at parties lol
I'm sure you are......Not only do you speak for everyone else...But you're an expert at medicine too? Other than 9 year old girls, no one uses "LOL" more than you, warrior.

Clearly you need to be on santa's list for a dictionary. You would have received one had you not given someone else's address, as your own.

Firstly I didn't use any of those childish words. You did. Secondly a troll is someone that enters a conversation and argues about a completely different topic. I have been on point with the subject, which is Jake Kent and his ignorance.

You keep mentioning the money? I have no problem with people making money. I have a problem with phony and misinformation.

Quite obviously you have a problem with comprehension

Anything else you care to be wrong about?

Like a puppet, on demand, you came and danced for me again, Jake. Trying to hide your identity, sneaking into a place that booted you.....Yet another failure to add to your long list....

Simpleton

Last edited:

TooBad

My Regimen
Reaction score
Exhibit A: "Simpleton", only lame nerd and Old people use that word...and Lol bro I'm laughing, and your awesome forum has no icons, you're angry posting, and you reply within minutes, u have no life bro! This forum is your life it's sad af! You're my wind up monkey toy, I wind u up watch u go and I laugh.
I push your little insecurity buttons and u explode LOL

All I see when u post is "I'm angry at the world for rejecting me bc I'm short fat and ugly, so I hide behind screens and talk sh*t bc I'm afraid of real life confrontation. And then if someone hurts my little feelings on my forum, I kick them out bc this is my pretend world, my world where I can be tough" LOL
Just stop dude, obviously u have connections and ties to this forum so u can say whatever u want and get away with it and if someone calls u out and invites u into the real world u hit the "eject" or "ban button", you're a pussy dude, real talk!
but don't forget who made u his little b**ch, and NEVER EVER forget who's your Daddy! Lol
Oh and address, what's my name in real life sport? So f*****g stupid this guy.
Keep hiding, bout to go live life, enjoy your foru., call anytime scared little pussy LOL
Glad to see you're still a child..... doing the same childish things. You're like a broken record.

I'm not getting back into the long winded nonsense with a simpleton. You have my correct location. Do as you may. Would be a welcomed Christmas gift.

Your same rhetoric over and over is not even amusing, it's sad.

JonathanHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Didn't know Jake Kent was this polarizing. Is there any video in particular where he is spouting the wrong information?

TooBad

My Regimen
Reaction score
Didn't know Jake Kent was this polarizing. Is there any video in particular where he is spouting the wrong information?
Simply for comedic value, I would suggest starting at his 1st video and moving forward.

You can see how his system looks as he's instructing others how "to do it right" It's hilarious.

Of course you need to know the correct answers to identify what he saying, that is wrong.

I will admit the appearance of his system has gotten tremendously better. Still a ways to go, but the information he disseminates, in my opinion, is still overwhelmingly bad information. Or content sourced from anywhere in order to get views and kickbacks from coupon codes. My biggest issue with him, Is that he comes on so strong claiming community, brotherhood, and family while he's trying to grab money from everyone by putting out garbage content.

He could become the best hair system YouTuber, yet I have a bad taste in my mouth for him as a person, and will never accept him as anything positive.

If he offered a paid subscription providing the quality and accurate information, I would have no problem with that, regardless of how high the fee.

Again, it's the phoniness that I cannot tolerate, and only a fool would trust and exposed liar.

There's great people on this forum, such as yours truly :) , @Noah, @Fanjeera , @cottonReville and @BaldBearded ....to name a few.. Whom consistently step up and offer advice to anyone needing it. We all have the ability to enroll for coupon code kickbacks, yet we don't.

None of us are here with an ulterior motive, or an expectation of receiving something in return.

Video wise, most people universally agree Curtis of "My hair experience" on YouTube and as a company.... is one of the best resources on YouTube

Last edited:

BaldBearded

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't think anyone here is going to take the time to watch all of his videos, and take notes, and report back. Let's just say there are inaccuracies in some of the information that he has passed on.

A guy gets one hair system, and then they are an expert, and starts a YouTube channel. That, BTW is how Curtis started.

I have messaged BOTH Curtis and Jake, at times. Jake was open to criticism (constructive), Curtis, was not.

TooBad

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't think anyone here is going to take the time to watch all of his videos, and take notes, and report back. Let's just say there are inaccuracies in some of the information that he has passed on.

A guy gets one hair system, and then they are an expert, and starts a YouTube channel. That, BTW is how Curtis started.

I have messaged BOTH Curtis and Jake, at times. Jake was open to criticism (constructive), Curtis, was not.
I think what you're missing is: honest vs phoney.

Jake has "instructed", since day 1, as the self proclaimed most prolific expert. Curtis simply showed how he does things.

It's named "My hair experience" because it's just that.
Simply not agreeing with your input, doesn't place Curtis on the "phoney" and "false info" level that Jack lives on.

I feel Curtis is genuine and sincere, as well as stickonhair, and panthertrain.... The last 2, do a terrible job. But I have no issue with them, as they're genuine....both have coupon codes like Jack...difference is, neither is attempting to deceive anyone, or offer garbage for personal gain.

I'm unaware of any flagrantly bad information Curtis ever gave. Thinking back, I don't recall Curtis instructing anyone, to do anything. He's always shared, "this is how I do It" I can name countless times Jake has Said "this is the way to do something", and it's completely wrong, Oftentimes giving advice that would damage a system.

New people seeking help may follow Jake's advice, and make a mess of the situation. He'll ;however, get the views and coupon codes he was gunning for. At the detriment of those insecure people seeking assistance.
That's shameful

He's like a bar fly/wh*re bouncing between Lord hair, LaVivid, hair club for men, and whomever else is willing to throw him a couple bucks for wasting people's time with nonsense.

Jake1979 or ZedJackson, One of his multiple personalities, whom was booted again for his bipolar outbursts.....
apparently follows Jake like, the messiah, and follows every bit of his advice. He's getting called out by women in public, for his" aweful looking wig" as the ladies have put it, to him.

I Don't believe that's an outcome anyone here would care to face.

Any contributions I make here, are whole heartily meant to make sure none of our members, are ever in a devistatingly embarrassing situation like that.

Last edited:

JonathanHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think what you're missing is: honest vs phoney.

Jake has "instructed", since day 1, as the self proclaimed most prolific expert. Curtis simply showed how he does things.

It's named "My hair experience" because it's just that.
Simply not agreeing with your input, doesn't place Curtis on the "phoney" and "false info" level that Jack lives on.

I feel Curtis is genuine and sincere, as well as stickonhair, and panthertrain.... The last 2, do a terrible job. But I have no issue with them, as they're genuine....both have coupon codes like Jack...difference is, neither is attempting to deceive anyone, or offer garbage for personal gain.

I'm unaware of any flagrantly bad information Curtis ever gave. Thinking back, I don't recall Curtis instructing anyone, to do anything. He's always shared, "this is how I do It" I can name countless times Jake has Said "this is the way to do something", and it's completely wrong, Oftentimes giving advice that would damage a system.

New people seeking help may follow Jake's advice, and make a mess of the situation. He'll ;however, get the views and coupon codes he was gunning for. At the detriment of those insecure people seeking assistance.
That's shameful

He's like a bar fly/wh*re bouncing between Lord hair, LaVivid, hair club for men, and whomever else is willing to throw him a couple bucks for wasting people's time with nonsense.

Jake1979 or ZedJackson, One of his multiple personalities, whom was booted again for his bipolar outbursts.....
apparently follows Jake like, the messiah, and follows every bit of his advice. He's getting called out by women in public, for his" aweful looking wig" as the ladies have put it, to him.

I Don't believe that's an outcome anyone here would care to face.

Any contributions I make here, are whole heartily meant to make sure none of our members, are ever in a devistatingly embarrassing situation like that.

Any other hair system YouTubers you recommend or know of? I was unable to find panthertrain...

Thanks!

TooBad

My Regimen
Reaction score
Any other hair system YouTubers you recommend or know of? I was unable to find panthertrain...

Thanks!
The best, and most thorough, advice on YouTube is Curtis of Myhairexperience.

There are many other great channels like: stick on hair, Chris L(panthertrain), MgFord, adam/NewlaceCu.

The first 2 are kind of
" how not to do it" but they're genuine people, trying to figure things out themselves, and it keeps it ineresting. Sometimes seeing what doesn't work, helps you identify what will.

Curtis is the only consistent one, that has done videos on every topic.

TooBad

My Regimen
Reaction score
Out of genuine interest, what do you consider some of Kent's worst advice? Like, pieces of advice that damage the hair system, and so forth?
That's like asking which grain of salt is asymmetrical.

A few that come to mind:

Washing highly processed cuticle stripped hair, with apple cider vinegar.
It is most certainly an acid and is the last thing you want to put on a hair system. You want the complete opposite, a neutral ph.

He advocated and recommended using a round brush. This is the absolute worst brush you could possibly use with a hair system. The tines are super close together and yank on the hair.

You want the complete opposite, a wide tooth comb.

He made one video highlighting and criticizing other people's hair systems. He went on for quite some time.... Pointing out the poorly bleached knots on a V loop Poly.
V looped Poly systems do not have any knots....

There's countless other things. However, as I've stated many times, my big dislike for him is with his phoniness. He is a straight out fraud.

I'm not knitpicking him for everything. Its simply that....much of what he says... is absolutely 180゚ opposite of reality and what is correct.

If you offered him $2 per customer.... that orders canine excrement, from you. He would have 5 videos recommending washing, and styling, with dog excrement. For every kennel willing to pay.

Last edited:

Nigelw

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not to toss more gasoline onto the fire, but have to share this video I ran across on YT when looking at hair system videos.
He does a full testimonial for hair club's channel advertising the Xtrands+. Not sure if this has been shared on forum yet, sorry if it already has been posted. Feel like this video says it all.....