I've started to look like a freak with my ever growing five-head!

sheraz1392

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
you never realize the true pain until you are visibly bald(>NW3). I'm 22 and been diffusing+receding since 2006. Always camouflaged the horseshoe with long hair but in the last few months hair loss has picked up really fast. Every passing day is making me uglier. Hairline has eroded, actually it's not even there. Today, I just came home from a party and seeing my five-head in the pictures has felt like stabs to the heart. There are like 20 guys in the pic, not a single except me has even a receding hairline and I'm a walking freak. Nature is so cruel, I don't see a point in living this life! It's just not worth it!. It's been so long since I've been balding that I don't even remember myself with full head of hair. ****

massa

Banned
Reaction score
That's true a nw2 is pretty much the same as a Norwood 1 no-one notices except yourself, then from out of nowhere you progress to nw3-4 in such a short space of time that's when the pain hits like a knife twising in your stomach 24/7. Its a shame male pattern baldness isn't looked upon as a disease more rather something which is a source of humour.

shookwun

Reaction score
That's true a nw2 is pretty much the same as a Norwood 1 no-one notices except yourself, then from out of nowhere you progress to nw3-4 in such a short space of time that's when the pain hits like a knife twising in your stomach 24/7. Its a shame male pattern baldness isn't looked upon as a disease more rather something which is a source of humour.

Dude, a NW2 is visible U shape balding around both temples.... not to be mistaken with a mature hairline.

NW3 is much more advanced.

sheraz1392

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
what's the point of life if you are already bald in your early 20s? I don't think I'll ever accept baldness. The first time I cried about hair loss was in 2006(before 15th birthday) and it still depresses me more than ever. If I ever were to accept it, I would have accepted it by now. People who accept baldness just do not give much damn about it in the first place.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Its a shame male pattern baldness isn't looked upon as a disease more rather something which is a source of humour.

Without us, people privileged with hair wouldnt know their privilege. They need bald guys like us to feel better about themselves. It's a combination of greed and arrogance.

shookwun

Reaction score
have you tried embracing it?
article-2211097-0D3DCD03000005DC-297_468x641.jpg

VinDieselshavedhead.jpg

Jason+Statham+Sophie+Monk+dating+HhigHEYcNOgl.jpg

The-Rock-diet-and-workout-program.png

sheraz1392

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
have you tried embracing it?
article-2211097-0D3DCD03000005DC-297_468x641.jpg

VinDieselshavedhead.jpg

Jason+Statham+Sophie+Monk+dating+HhigHEYcNOgl.jpg

The-Rock-diet-and-workout-program.png
Tried that too. Last year, I shaved my head to the bone and hated it!. I do not look like any of these guys.
These guys have become a trademark reference when people are suggesting someone to shave it off.

bilboswaggins

Experienced Member
Reaction score

yep lol
when I was Norwood 2-ish I kept telling myself "I can live with this if it dosen't get any worse"

Dont think I can say the same now....

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
I love the "pull off" celebs that appear. Usual suspects like Bruce Willis and Statham :jump:

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
And he looked so much better with hair, even with temporal recession. As has been said before, celebs do not equal real life, hair or no hair.

VeprSuper

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hmmm, interesting, Fred. In the earlier pic he looks strong up front. Must just be the angle.

doublebatman

Established Member
Reaction score
I don't think VD is a particularly good looking man, that said he looks better bald than with hair.

Matt goss looked great bald. Looks like he's donning a new hair transplant/wig now though.

You'll never see many good examples of celebs embracing baldness. They'd rather live on propecia, get hair transplants or throw on a rug ( see Enrique)... But who can blame them, going bald is career suicide in Hollywood.