I've got two questions

himynameisj

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
#1 - Is it normal to shed more while using Regenepure than a normal shampoo? I think I'm shedding more hairs than before (also my hair is longer and I didn't have a cut in like 1 month and a half or so) so I don't know if people experienced this or if it's a side effect or if I should stop using Regenepure.

#2 - I have very thin hair and in bright light you can see the scalp infront so I would like to do something to hide that off somehow, my mother had thin hair aswell and her hair is falling a lot (she's not female balding or something like that). What can I do to make it look thickier other than wash it everyday (after I wash my hair I look like I have a mushroom on my head, pisses me off).

Esprit

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Not used Regenepure, but Nizoral that so many swear by does the same to me.. so it's possible yes, of course, especially if you're proof of it. With scalp, start with Dermmatch, before you get involved in fibres. That may help, and it's a lot less of a pain to get involved in. It will hide the scalp show through

Captain Hook

Established Member
Reaction score
I can't speak for Regenepure but having used Nizoral 2% I don't notice any more hair loss than when using non-medicated shampoos.

Mousses actually tend to be decent options to add volume and thickness to thin hair if you blow-dry them in. It's worth a try.

Also, Dermmatch is a topical scalp shader, it darkens the scalp making your hair appear less transparent.

Captain Hook

Established Member
Reaction score
How long have you used Nizoral?

I first used it for seborrhoeic dermatitis back in March and April 2015 and have been using it on and off for a few months after that. As of 16 August 2015 I'm now back to using it regularly (twice weekly) and am noticing no problems at all, just a lovely rejuvenating feeling after shampooing with it.

Be sure to use a moisturising conditioner after shampooing with Nizoral as it can have a drying effect on your hair that some people don't like.