I've Given Up. Rock Bottom. There's No Reason To Live Anymore With Hair Loss Like This

AlexJay80

My Regimen
Reaction score
Mate, if this isn't a joke, you really need to get your head sorted pronto.

You're not going to have a family unless you learn to love yourself and be happy with who you are because no self-respecting single woman is going to want to date a whiny, self-hating drip absolutely obsessed with hairloss. If you can't love yourself, why would you expect someone else to?! Seriously.

You allude to being in shape and having a decent career. That's a lot more than most people have.

You've got to be happy about your lot before you even consider dating someone and raising a family. Why would you want to raise a family if you're not happy with yourself? What kind of environment is that for a child?!

A very good friend of mine is 5ft 4, skinny and was a Norwood 7 at 22. His wife is f**king beautiful with a body to die for. He's just an average guy with a fairly decent job who found the right girl. It can happen.

yurguardianangel

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just check this out, if you're young and have very aggressive hairloss get a system:

Yeah, not my style.
But a decent hair system is life changing, providing it looks real and not like your typical toupee/piece that IS noticable/fake.

Correct density,colour match, and skilled styling is critical.