I've Given Up. Rock Bottom. There's No Reason To Live Anymore With Hair Loss Like This

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
I've had enough and it's time to finally give up. For a long time, I've wanted to get married. I really want to have children, be a father and raise my children to be good, righteous members of society. It's one of the few meaningful things we can do. At the same time, I'm a grown up male who has needs of his own. For the last two years, I have been trying to get a girlfriend. I just counted and it's between 40 and 45 first dates that I've been on. I have nothing to show for it except one short lived thing that came after a year of effort and disappointment. I got those dates by using deceptive photos which make my diffuse hair loss look not so bad. Looking at the photos, you may view me as a NW2 who shaves his head voluntarily. In fact I'm a NW6 with insufficient donor for a hair transplant. The last hairline I had was NW2. Now it's pretty much invisible.

People on here said that you need to have a good head shape and to shave your head. I do and I do buzz my head. People said that you need to try a beard and try without one. I did that. People said that you need to be in shape. I am in shape and people frequently tell me so. People told me that you need to have a good skin care regimen. I do that too. Dress well, they said. I tried that. Then people started saying that you need to have some money. Well, I am set to be in the top 5% of earners in my country. And this isn't even enough to date a student, as far as my experiences go. I know that I could do better than top 5% and am looking at other ways of earning more money but, well, what's the use?

It has all been for nothing. My most recent dates involved the woman rejecting me within the first 20 minutes. Yes I could tell and yes some of the things that she said made it obvious. Most recently, I was sitting in a venue and there was a mirror on the wall behind me. Can you imagine what a nightmare this is? My NW6 outline was on display. That's game over.

I don't think that I want any more of this. I'm planning on writing a will soon and then I will decide how to proceed. I don't see how I can have a fruitful, purposeful and wholesome life without having children and I don't see how I will ever be able to have children. I've had enough of the efforts that all lead to nothing. I'm tired of the fact that nobody is really able to help.

Oscar66

Established Member
Reaction score
Find a nice, ugly woman who is thrilled that a guy is even talking to her. Seriously you are probably raising the bar too high. Do you work around people or just try meeting people on dating sites? Not going to find "down-to-earth" women there...

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
Give a chance to norwood6 horseshoe.
Have a medium length hairs and check how you will look in it.

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Im sorry for it man, but what truely amazed me that you have such deep depression, and still want to bring kids to the world, that probably will suffer like you, why would you want to do that??

And please dont talk about any delusional sh*t like "future cure"

INT

Reaction score
It appears that your happiness is very much focussed on finding a partner... That is never a good thing. First of all, women sense this in all your behavior. On top of that, if you would find a partner your happiness would always depend on them being there which will more than likely lead to behaviors that will push your future partner away.

The key to happiness is becoming happy with yourself first. I know it is hard if you hate yourself now but I managed to do it so you can do it too. If you can do this you will attract better women and you have a better chance of keeping them in your life.

Good luck.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Why not catalogue brides if you are such a high earner?

Heinrich Harrer

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've had enough and it's time to finally give up. For a long time, I've wanted to get married. I really want to have children, be a father and raise my children to be good, righteous members of society. It's one of the few meaningful things we can do. At the same time, I'm a grown up male who has needs of his own. For the last two years, I have been trying to get a girlfriend. I just counted and it's between 40 and 45 first dates that I've been on. I have nothing to show for it except one short lived thing that came after a year of effort and disappointment. I got those dates by using deceptive photos which make my diffuse hair loss look not so bad. Looking at the photos, you may view me as a NW2 who shaves his head voluntarily. In fact I'm a NW6 with insufficient donor for a hair transplant. The last hairline I had was NW2. Now it's pretty much invisible.

People on here said that you need to have a good head shape and to shave your head. I do and I do buzz my head. People said that you need to try a beard and try without one. I did that. People said that you need to be in shape. I am in shape and people frequently tell me so. People told me that you need to have a good skin care regimen. I do that too. Dress well, they said. I tried that. Then people started saying that you need to have some money. Well, I am set to be in the top 5% of earners in my country. And this isn't even enough to date a student, as far as my experiences go. I know that I could do better than top 5% and am looking at other ways of earning more money but, well, what's the use?

It has all been for nothing. My most recent dates involved the woman rejecting me within the first 20 minutes. Yes I could tell and yes some of the things that she said made it obvious. Most recently, I was sitting in a venue and there was a mirror on the wall behind me. Can you imagine what a nightmare this is? My NW6 outline was on display. That's game over.

I don't think that I want any more of this. I'm planning on writing a will soon and then I will decide how to proceed. I don't see how I can have a fruitful, purposeful and wholesome life without having children and I don't see how I will ever be able to have children. I've had enough of the efforts that all lead to nothing. I'm tired of the fact that nobody is really able to help.

You are a clear case of therapy. Not medication but therapy through various methods that find, combat and cure the deeper issues underneath superficial problems such as hair loss. It will take months and a good therapist, proper therapists aren’t like in movies. There are protocols and specific structure in their methods, which you must follow religiously. And they help. A lot. Give it a shot, find a good one. See this as a gift to your tarnished self. Good luck and don’t give up.

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
Find a nice, ugly woman who is thrilled that a guy is even talking to her. Seriously you are probably raising the bar too high. Do you work around people or just try meeting people on dating sites? Not going to find "down-to-earth" women there...

I don't work around people but I'm currently trying to find a way to ask for a date (and eventually get a yes) outside of apps. Bars and clubs seem too loud. Street cold approach isn't commonly done. Classes don't actually have women in them but are fun in their own right. I said that "I've given up" but I'm going to keep trying until the last day.

Why aren’t you on propecia...

I'm a coward. It's as simple as that. With such a high possibility of serious side effects, I decided not to use it and here I am now. Don't do what I did.

Give a chance to norwood6 horseshoe.
Have a medium length hairs and check how you will look in it.

I tried this more than one year ago before I bought a trimming machine. It did not go down well, as far as I remember. Should I really try it again? Something like the left in this pic, you mean?
https://naturaltransplants.com/resu.../files/best-shampoo-for-hair-loss_large_0.jpg

It appears that your happiness is very much focussed on finding a partner... That is never a good thing. First of all, women sense this in all your behavior. On top of that, if you would find a partner your happiness would always depend on them being there which will more than likely lead to behaviors that will push your future partner away.

The key to happiness is becoming happy with yourself first. I know it is hard if you hate yourself now but I managed to do it so you can do it too. If you can do this you will attract better women and you have a better chance of keeping them in your life.

Good luck.

Like I said, I'll be happy with myself if I do something useful and meaningful. For me, that is having children and raising them well. I do not hate myself. I take care of myself by being in shape, sleeping well, eating healthily etc. Those wouldn't happen if I hated myself. I don't see any purpose to my life if the future is just like this. Also, the latter is demonstrably false. I improved myself personally beyond most guys and got nowhere. People that have known me for years tell me that my social skills have improved. Moreover, look at most guys who are doing well romantically. Are they really all content and not insecure? They're not. They have nothing in common but their hair. Enough is enough. 2 years comprising 40-45 dates is a lot, isn't it?

Why not catalogue brides if you are such a high earner?

I'm not a high earner. Just top 5% and those things are not quite affordable for me yet. My point was that if there's a cutoff based on income then I should always make the cut. But there isn't. There's a cutoff for Norwood level and nothing else.

You are a clear case of therapy. Not medication but therapy through various methods that find, combat and cure the deeper issues underneath superficial problems such as hair loss. It will take months and a good therapist, proper therapists aren’t like in movies. There are protocols and specific structure in their methods, which you must follow religiously. And they help. A lot. Give it a shot, find a good one. See this as a gift to your tarnished self. Good luck and don’t give up.

Have you ever known anyone to benefit from therapy? I mean, has their life actually improved?

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
Screenshot_20181006-233419.jpg

This is acceptance according to few people.
Shaving is cope,smokescreen.

Heinrich Harrer

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't work around people but I'm currently trying to find a way to ask for a date (and eventually get a yes) outside of apps. Bars and clubs seem too loud. Street cold approach isn't commonly done. Classes don't actually have women in them but are fun in their own right. I said that "I've given up" but I'm going to keep trying until the last day.

I'm a coward. It's as simple as that. With such a high possibility of serious side effects, I decided not to use it and here I am now. Don't do what I did.

I tried this more than one year ago before I bought a trimming machine. It did not go down well, as far as I remember. Should I really try it again? Something like the left in this pic, you mean?
https://naturaltransplants.com/resu.../files/best-shampoo-for-hair-loss_large_0.jpg

Like I said, I'll be happy with myself if I do something useful and meaningful. For me, that is having children and raising them well. I do not hate myself. I take care of myself by being in shape, sleeping well, eating healthily etc. Those wouldn't happen if I hated myself. I don't see any purpose to my life if the future is just like this. Also, the latter is demonstrably false. I improved myself personally beyond most guys and got nowhere. People that have known me for years tell me that my social skills have improved. Moreover, look at most guys who are doing well romantically. Are they really all content and not insecure? They're not. They have nothing in common but their hair. Enough is enough. 2 years comprising 40-45 dates is a lot, isn't it?

I'm not a high earner. Just top 5% and those things are not quite affordable for me yet. My point was that if there's a cutoff based on income then I should always make the cut. But there isn't. There's a cutoff for Norwood level and nothing else.

Have you ever known anyone to benefit from therapy? I mean, has their life actually improved?

Besides my gf and a few good friends? Actors, actresses, politicians, your neighbors probably. Everyone who does it benefits from it. Whoever neglects it for years gets to a point where if they don’t take meds for a day they crumble. Honest advice here and you know when I’m serious cause apart from humoring some incels here I do give proper honest advice from my heart.

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
Besides my gf and a few good friends? Actors, actresses, politicians, your neighbors probably. Everyone who does it benefits from it. Whoever neglects it for years gets to a point where if they don’t take meds for a day they crumble. Honest advice here and you know when I’m serious cause apart from humoring some incels here I do give proper honest advice from my heart.

No. I don't believe anything that you say at this point. Moreover, if that Insta account was yours then I still truly do not believe that you can land a gf. Like I said, you look great, but not good enough, based on my experiences.

Heinrich Harrer

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
No. I don't believe anything that you say at this point. Moreover, if that Insta account was yours then I still truly do not believe that you can land a gf. Like I said, you look great, but not good enough, based on my experiences.

Then you can’t separate sarcasm from reality. Who cares what I look like? This thread is about you and we focus on you. You’re crippled mentally, you’re nowhere sexually, you’re probably suppressed hormonally, you’ve tried everything. And you consider therapy a waste of time? The richest people in the world do it, why not you. 99% of the members here literally need therapy and some of them medication. None of them needs a transplant to free themselves. The 1% are those who have no such barrier and just f*** around or mod/own the site. So that’s me and 3-4 more people.

Do you understand?

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
For the last time, I do not care about being happy. I want to do something important and meaningful. I never said anything about being happy. I have completely discarded the idea of having a happy life. Having children is a full time responsibility until they reach adult age. I want to be a responsible, grown up father that everybody can be proud of, and who can be a positive influence. I have so much strength and potential besides my hair loss and I want it to have a positive effect somewhere. And, at the same time, I have needs and satisfying said needs would help me be an even better, stronger person. But it just seems like the whole world is against a bald guy. Like when I went on a date with a mirror behind me so that the woman could see my NW6 outline, which I always try to hide. How can somebody have such bad luck?

Then you can’t separate sarcasm from reality. Who cares what I look like? This thread is about you and we focus on you. You’re crippled mentally, you’re nowhere sexually, you’re probably suppressed hormonally, you’ve tried everything. And you consider therapy a waste of time? The richest people in the world do it, why not you. 99% of the members here literally need therapy and some of them medication. None of them needs a transplant to free themselves. The 1% are those who have no such barrier and just f*** around or mod/own the site. So that’s me and 3-4 more people.

Do you understand?

None of them needs a transplant because they're either NW2 (need to go and live their lives) or are like me and not a candidate for a proper transplant. I firstly don't think that you are one of the other 1%. You must be suppressed badly if you actually enjoy messing around on here. If you're really living a satisfactory life as a bald guy then there's so much out there. There are fun activities, social events and time with loved ones. That includes all kind of loved ones. If you're on here trolling, then you must be damaged somehow too. What kind of therapy do I need? Or is it just general therapy and they narrow it down when you have a consultation?

Heinrich Harrer

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
For the last time, I do not care about being happy. I want to do something important and meaningful. I never said anything about being happy. I have completely discarded the idea of having a happy life. Having children is a full time responsibility until they reach adult age. I want to be a responsible, grown up father that everybody can be proud of, and who can be a positive influence. I have so much strength and potential besides my hair loss and I want it to have a positive effect somewhere. And, at the same time, I have needs and satisfying said needs would help me be an even better, stronger person. But it just seems like the whole world is against a bald guy. Like when I went on a date with a mirror behind me so that the woman could see my NW6 outline, which I always try to hide. How can somebody have such bad luck?

None of them needs a transplant because they're either NW2 (need to go and live their lives) or are like me and not a candidate for a proper transplant. I firstly don't think that you are one of the other 1%. You must be suppressed badly if you actually enjoy messing around on here. If you're really living a satisfactory life as a bald guy then there's so much out there. There are fun activities, social events and time with loved ones. That includes all kind of loved ones. If you're on here trolling, then you must be damaged somehow too. What kind of therapy do I need? Or is it just general therapy and they narrow it down when you have a consultation?

You need therapy that through a variety of methods I’ll detect the roots of this “pressure”, of this “depression” and slowly put you on the right track. Good luck.

Hangin'on Hair

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Marriage and kids are way over rated. Don't worry about that right now. You're thinking about killing yourself over a cosmetic flaw. How on earth do you think you could raise kids with that kind of mind set?
And even if you did end up landing a wife and having kids, you're still gonna be bald. And that's gonna eat away at you. The fact that your wife is probably gonna be looking at, and most likely f*****g other more attractive, full head men behind your back won't help either.

You just seem like you're in the wrong head space to be worrying about raising a family right now.

INT

Reaction score
Marriage and kids are way over rated. Don't worry about that right now. You're thinking about killing yourself over a cosmetic flaw. How on earth do you think you could raise kids with that kind of mind set?

Good point.
And even if you did end up landing a wife and having kids, you're still gonna be bald. And that's gonna eat away at you. The fact that your wife is probably gonna be looking at, and most likely f*****g other more attractive, full head men behind your back won't help either..

Sigh...

Last edited:

Armando Jose

My Regimen
Reaction score
Get a high quality hairpiece, srs. If you're a nw6, that's your only legit solution imo.

I understand there's still a social stigma around this but fck it. Women use make up, extensions, boob jobs,...

Its only a stigma, hairpiece is a good option in certains moments.

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
And even if you did end up landing a wife and having kids, you're still gonna be bald. And that's gonna eat away at you. The fact that your wife is probably gonna be looking at, and most likely f*****g other more attractive, full head men behind your back won't help either.

You just seem like you're in the wrong head space to be worrying about raising a family right now.

I'm not considering ending things because of a flaw but because of the result of that flaw. If I had been able to land a wife, I'd have no problem continuing to buzz my head. It just doesn't seem like life is worth living if I can't be a parent.

Anyway, I'm seeking help and sometimes I feel so terrible for even thinking these things.

Should I go for a system? I'd have to explain it to everybody. And the person at the hair system place said that I suit the shaved look. They also told me that if I want short hair, I should note that the system can only be set so short.