It's time to do this. Lab testing chemicals from Wuhan.

Are you ready to donate for lab testing one of the chemicals?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

tonybu

My Regimen
Reaction score
Are there different discord servers for WAY, SMI and ARV? I don't seem to find them... Do I need a link? I'm new to discord and im not really catching it.

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
Are there different discord servers for WAY, SMI and ARV? I don't seem to find them... Do I need a link? I'm new to discord and im not really catching it.

Its essentially just a chatroom, you need to setup an account then get someone to post an invite link. Im not a member but i assume they discuss all the hair loss drugs concerning the group buys.

BaldingHell

My Regimen
Reaction score
They close now , so even if you find they wont let you in.
Reason? Too much people make it harder to track important info.

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
"arguing against testing" where did I argue AGAINST testing? Is English your primary language or are you simply interested to keep acting like a dick?

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
Message from the lab: "Go ahead and test it if you want to. We are very confident about the quality of what our lab produces. Our customers are mostly other labs around the world and we don't have a special line of low purity compounds used to fulfill orders for an extremely small minority of individuals."

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
You won. Crowd fund testing as much as you please, scam your balding compadres with KY, post replies in your abrasive style making you the most hated person on this forum (it gives me goose bumps to your posts). Go ahead. And keep up the good work. You are on a mission with your broccoli sprouts.

Over and out. Good luck everyone.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
yes, I think it's 100% fair to characterize your posts in this thread as opposing even the idea of crowdfunded testing

you and @pegasus2 are not only suggesting that it isn't necessary because you trust the supplier...
but also that it would somehow be better for individuals to just pay for testing out of pocket vs as a group

but people can read your comments and decide for themselves
Stop putting words in my mouth. I suggested that he get his chemicals tested. I'm always for testing chemicals. I test mine, but not always. I just pointed out that he doesn't need to ask for donations to do it. It's very cheap and easy. I don't see the point in 100 people paying 50 cents to test a chemical. Unless you work at McDonald's just get it done yourself if you're that worried about it. I did. I still randomly test them. I will give him the benefit of the doubt and assume he's not just trying to scam people with this

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
yes, I think it's 100% fair to characterize your posts in this thread as opposing even the idea of crowdfunded testing

I don't oppose it at all. I just want to let people know that if they already pay at least $50 for shipping every time and don't trust the merchant, it's just another $75 for testing once a while.

fellow1

My Regimen
Reaction score
I found lab that would test it for free , but it's in Canada, if anybody else still interested in testing , we moved our discussion to discord server, pm me for invite.

fellow1

My Regimen
Reaction score
NuMega Resonance Labs is a good one. I was quoted $46 for an H-1 NMR. A mass spec would be $35. I rarely needed something more than that. Sampling is 5-10 mg. Thus I don't grok why you would need to split the cost on such small amount.
Well, that's your first adequate reply, congrats with that. Learning quickly. No need to split for $35 , but $100 ++ which some labs wanted, can be crowdfunded. But for now free lab was found , so it might work out.

Last edited:

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
from time to time, when the questions are smart enough, I make an effort answering them courteously. It's the idiotic posts that get me wired up.

Last edited: