It's time to do this. Lab testing chemicals from Wuhan.

Are you ready to donate for lab testing one of the chemicals?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

fellow1

My Regimen
Reaction score
FOr the peace of mind we have to do this. We just need to know how many people would agree to donate funds for the lab testing one of those chemicals- WAY, SMI or ARV. We will also find a person who we can trust.

NorwoodCultist1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Soon I'm going to start selling premixed KY19382. I bought mine from Wuhan, and it seems real - it's the right color, clumps easily, and it's a pain to dissolve. Unfortunately, a lab test would nearly double my costs, and I'm trying to make this stuff as affordable as possible. I'll donate for sure.

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
You must have mixed up Wuhan with the Kane shop, a scammer that appears to be pinned on top of this forum. Go figure. Wuhan got his reputation out of Kane being dishonest. The bulk of what they produce is not going to this hair loss community with petty gb. But sure, why not blaming them for what doesn't work instead of realizing that folks with no results are using very low dosage to save a penny on their powder, the wrong vehicle because they don't know better how they can make a solution, wrong storage because they keep their powder at room temperature, etc.

I am entirely satisfied with the stuff I am getting from Wuhan at this point, They provide test results on demand. I After having done my research and having payed from my pocket on occasion to have it tested (the tests are not that expensive btw, so I am not sure why we would need a group of people to do so.) One test I do constantly is use a solvent at its minimum to try dissolving the powder starting with half the solubility data. If the powder dissolve below the minimum mark, I know something is not right. I run the test for every new batch I receive. Coincidently, my experiment demonstrated that a powder bought on the Kane shop requires half the solvent that is required from something bought from Wuhan. Someone else reported the same experience. You at least need to run this test yourself before crying wolf.

But sure, why not if you think this is what matters at this point. Why don't you try to set up a discord server for that purpose and recruit your donations to get your plan executed? Best of luck with your group test if it goes as well (or as badly I should say) as everything we try to do as a community effort on this forum.

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
Soon I'm going to start selling premixed KY19382. I bought mine from Wuhan, and it seems real - it's the right color, clumps easily, and it's a pain to dissolve. Unfortunately, a lab test would nearly double my costs, and I'm trying to make this stuff as affordable as possible. I'll donate for sure.
Selling pre mixed stuff is the wrong approach when you don't know zip about the stability of a powder in a vehicle. Are you just trying to assume it will be like minoxidil? That's a big assumption. What would make you think that way? This has to be studied by real scientists and well equipped labs. Check the Latan white paper about the same topic if you want to understand the cost and knowledge to test a compound shelf life in a vehicle I would certainly like to know if the solution you are selling will be stable as soon as it leaves your basement and for how long vs making fresh batch of my own vehicle from the powder in my own basement.

Have you thought about the consequences of selling a drug on the grey market by yourself? Have you thought about customs seizing your drugs at the origin or the destination? After reading some comments with the word legal in this very forum, i would be a. bit worried if I were you Laws don't apply to buyers, but they do to sellers.

Last edited:

NorwoodCultist1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Selling pre mixed stuff is the wrong approach when you don't know zip about the stability of a powder in a vehicle. Are you just trying to assume it will be like minoxidil? That's a big assumption. What would make you think that way? This has to be studied by real scientists and well equipped labs. Check the Latan white paper about the same topic if you want to understand the cost and knowledge to test a compound shelf life in a vehicle I would certainly like to know if the solution you are selling will be stable as soon as it leaves your basement and for how long vs making fresh batch of my own vehicle from the powder in my own basement.

Have you thought about the consequences of selling a drug on the grey market by yourself? Have you thought about customs seizing your drugs at the origin or the destination? After reading some comments with the word legal in this very forum, i would be a. bit worried if I were you Laws don't apply to buyers, but they do to sellers.
I've gotta disagree that selling it premixed is the wrong approach. It became clear during the process that most buyers stand little chance of doing it right. Dissolving the stuff took days with a magnetic stirrer. I've heard of group buys where users saw no results. Frankly, it's no wonder they failed. Hand-stirring KY19382 into a vehicle with no solubility enhancers is going to result in a useless concoction.

As for stability, the formulation I made has been tested. I would read the Latan white paper, though, if you could send a link. In this study, KY19382 was dissolved in Kolliphor EL, Tween 80 and PEG 400 with (2-Hydroxypropyl)-β-Cyclodextrin as a solubility enhancer. This was shown to be stable at room temperature for 3 months, which is how long the test lasted.

As for legality, it seems like I'd be in the clear from what I've read, but you can never be too careful, so I'd like to know what you think. Naturally, what I'll be selling is not for human consumption, and this will be made redundantly clear.

inmyhead

Reaction score
You must have mixed up Wuhan with the Kane shop, a scammer that appears to be pinned on top of this forum. Go figure. Wuhan got his reputation out of Kane being dishonest. The bulk of what they produce is not going to this hair loss community with petty gb. But sure, why not blaming them for what doesn't work instead of realizing that folks with no results are using very low dosage to save a penny on their powder, the wrong vehicle because they don't know better how they can make a solution, wrong storage because they keep their powder at room temperature, etc.

I am entirely satisfied with the stuff I am getting from Wuhan at this point, They provide test results on demand. I After having done my research and having payed from my pocket on occasion to have it tested (the tests are not that expensive btw, so I am not sure why we would need a group of people to do so.) One test I do constantly is use a solvent at its minimum to try dissolving the powder starting with half the solubility data. If the powder dissolve below the minimum mark, I know something is not right. I run the test for every new batch I receive. Coincidently, my experiment demonstrated that a powder bought on the Kane shop requires half the solvent that is required from something bought from Wuhan. Someone else reported the same experience. You at least need to run this test yourself before crying wolf.

But sure, why not if you think this is what matters at this point. Why don't you try to set up a discord server for that purpose and recruit your donations to get your plan executed? Best of luck with your group test if it goes as well (or as badly I should say) as everything we try to do as a community effort on this forum.
How is testing something you buy and putting on your skin bad? And test results from seller are useless if you are not trusting seller in the first place.

Not sure what triggered you here to write such long post when it's clearly logical to verify that the thing you're getting is indeed the thing you wanted to buy.

fellow1

My Regimen
Reaction score
How is testing something you buy and putting on your skin bad? And test results from seller are useless if you are not trusting seller in the first place.

Not sure what triggered you here to write such long post when it's clearly logical to verify that the thing you're getting is indeed the thing you wanted to buy

Agreed, don't understand this guy, was too lazy to reply to him, too many words, too little sense.

fellow1

My Regimen
Reaction score
It costs next to nothing to test chemicals. If you need donations for that then you need to look for another line of work. Some of us have tested stuff from Wuhan plenty of times. Always good to keep checking though so I encourage you to send some off and let us know if there's a problem
I think my income and financial situation is none of your bussiness. If it's 200-400$ to identify the chemical, i don't think thats cheap at all. If you want to pay from your pocket , you are free to do so.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think my income and financial situation is none of your bussiness. If it's 200-400$ to identify the chemical, i don't think thats cheap at all. If you want to pay from your pocket , you are free to do so.
I have several times. I didn't beg for money on here for people to do it for me. It's less than 100 dollars if you know where to go

BaldingHell

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just remember this lab usually sent those compound to other labs .
Were the researcher can actually test it by themself.
They would be out of bussniess in no time if they faked their compound .
And its enough to do wrong once in order to lose clients that pays alot .
so they have no intrest to fake anything
They already exsit 10+ years…

inmyhead

Reaction score
It costs next to nothing to test chemicals. If you need donations for that then you need to look for another line of work. Some of us have tested stuff from Wuhan plenty of times. Always good to keep checking though so I encourage you to send some off and let us know if there's a problem
Have you shared the results somewhere?

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
Have you shared the results somewhere?
No one owns anything to anyone. If I want to test a compound, I'll pay for it myself (while at this point I am satisfy with the merchant.)

This time around I want to try something different: I'll wait for you guys to test the compounds and share your reports to this forum. Let see if you can do what you preach.

fellow1

My Regimen
Reaction score
No one owns anything to anyone. If I want to test a compound, I'll pay for it myself (while at this point I am satisfy with the merchant.)

This time around I want to try something different: I'll wait for you guys to test the compounds and share your reports to this forum. Let see if you can do what you preach.
so go and pay it for yourself. If we share results , we will do it with anybody, except you, because of your arrogant and at the same time childish behaviour.

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
Go ahead share your results with everyone but me. I trust the labs I do business with and I don't need anyone's else results. I can pay for my own. Maybe when you have a bit more experience with this community you will understand my comments and try to spend your and others people cash more wisely.

fellow1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Go ahead share your results with everyone but me. I trust the labs I do business with and I don't need anyone's else results. I can pay for my own. Maybe when you have a bit more experience with this community you will understand my comments and try to spend your and others people cash more wisely.
so why bother posting here , just move on.