It's over for most guys. Hair is extremely important

Fontaine

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No. Hair is one factor. There are more factors

You think that if Rihanna went half bald I would give a sh*t? She's still Rihanna
She's not that great an example man, she's famous as f***.

I personally think she doesn't look that attractive. There are plenty of women I find in my day to day life who I'd rather date.

If Rihanna looked even more bald than she already is, you wouldn't even be able to pay me to date her lmao

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
She's not that great an example man, she's famous as f***.

I personally think she doesn't look that attractive. There are plenty of women I find in my day to day life who I'd rather date.

If Rihanna looked even more bald than she already is, you wouldn't even be able to pay me to date her lmao
Proves that looks are subjective

iCloud

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
there is plenty of evidence in clinical psychology that women care A LOT about whether men find them attractive or not, to which you can reply you just don't care about ME finding you attractive, to which I'll reply hardly any man will find baldness in women attractive, hence you are here, to which you'll reply you are here for YOURSELF, to which I'll reply "cope"
The women on this forum are not weak incels like you. Happy women’s day!

HLV

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
not gonna read I know all of this already

I'm a hairsystem away from being chad mate. I already have everything but hair. If the prolactin minitherapy doesn't work I'll get one, slay until my mid 30s, and then leave the west bald

the thing is if you were actually “a chad” with good facial features then you’d be one with or without hair. most likely you have average or below average facial features which is why you’re relying on hair to make you “a chad” And again posting hundreds of times a day on a hairloss forum isn’t “chad” or “future chad” behavior. That’s just the reality

czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score
the thing is if you were actually “a chad” with good facial features then you’d be one with or without hair. most likely you have average or below average facial features which is why you’re relying on hair to make you “a chad” And again posting hundreds of times a day on a hairloss forum isn’t “chad” or “future chad” behavior. That’s just the reality
post a bald white chad under 30

czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score
incoming buzzed nw2s with ljungberg face

Casey4193

My Regimen
Reaction score
there is plenty of evidence in clinical psychology that women care A LOT about whether men find them attractive or not, to which you can reply you just don't care about ME finding you attractive, to which I'll reply hardly any man will find baldness in women attractive, hence you are here, to which you'll reply you are here for YOURSELF, to which I'll reply "cope"

Casey4193

My Regimen
Reaction score
To which I’ll reply that some men care A LOT about whether women find them attractive or they wouldn’t try turn into Chads lol

czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score
nothing is incoming because I’d feel a bit pathetic spending the time searching for “chad” pics. No offense. You are welcome to do that however.
the problem is such thing doesn't exist. even nw6 ljungberg isnt chad below 30 years old

HLV

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
the problem is such thing doesn't exist. even nw6 ljungberg isnt chad below 30 years old

Well I must admit I admire your dedication in Spending the best Months or years of your youth searching the entire internet just to discover that Fact. You really do have an unbelievably exciting life.

czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well I must admit I admire your dedication in Spending the best Months or years of your youth searching the entire internet just to discover that Fact. You really do have an unbelievably exciting life.
beside the point. you are distracting from the convo

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
If hair is extremly important, then do something about it, be ready to sacrifice something, if it's REALLY important. I don't understand such threads with these kind of discussions.
Just start a proper treatment and call it the day.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
If hair is extremly important, then do something about it, be ready to sacrifice something, if it's REALLY important. I don't understand such threads with these kind of discussions.
Just start a proper treatment and call it the day.
Meanwhile the same dude criticizes me for having done 3 transplants lmao. My situation is the real life version of Homer Simpson suddenly waking up with a head full of hair in that one episode. :D

hqdefault.jpg

HLV

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Meanwhile the same dude criticizes me for having done 3 transplants lmao. My situation is the real life version of Homer Simpson suddenly waking up with a head full of hair in that one episode.
The dude is criticising most people here and passing judgment on people he calls “losers” Whether they are bald, short, old, Etc list goes on.

Meanwhile the reality is that he’s spending his time Behind a screen googling and “researching” pictures of “chads” and confirming he has nothing going on In his life outside of these forums. Can’t help but pity him if I’m honest. I would hate to have a life like that. No offence.