It's over for most guys. Hair is extremely important

Fontaine

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
so you trying to insult me with a sarcastic undertone is fine? me pointing out that that undertone has no effect on me since you are bald and therefore undesirable to me is not?
also, how the f*** is age correlated with morality? I became less moral the older, and the balder I got.

im not chad yet

do you also think hayek is middle school intellectual level because you disagree with him morally?

hair is life. and the peers wouldn't be with their roastie wifes if they'd look good and got approached by younger women. thats a fact.

yes, so they don't drop out of society and wageslave and pay taxes

says the guy who got 3 transplants lmfao. you guys are just jealous that you are coping with your norwood 3 with tranny meds and scarring transplants while the real deal (nw1), that gets vaginas wet, is made out of plastic
Man, if I'm being honest I think the average Joe and Jane really are idiots. But I'm not a big fan of the incelsphere either. I think we should be realistic but not exaggerate things

The world is an unfair place, and most people will not acknowledge the way things really are. The solution to that isn't joining some community where people complain nonstop to eachother and make up their own little faggy slang words like roastie etc...

We need to be different than incels , different than normies. Even if you are technically an incel.

Casey4193

My Regimen
Reaction score
Good advice overall but don't forget that a good number of men are so fucked by genetics their "best version" is not enough to find any girlfriend or to even be treated fairly

What would you say to them? Probably a politely worded version of "suck it up"
Great question. You’re right this is a complex issue and there is no one size fits all. I would say to just try to control the things you like getting fit as priority number one. Grow some killer facial hair. Try to get as best educated as you can to land the best job possible. These things will lead to more self confidence too. And self confidence is always attractive! Be well read and develop hobbies to become a more interesting person. Beyond that, there is cosmetic surgery which can fix just about any unsightly genetic features these days if a person wants to go that route. Everything has to start with self acceptance first though. It’s very hard to to love or be loved until you love yourself

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Man, if I'm being honest I think the average Joe and Jane really are idiots. But I'm not a big fan of the incelsphere either. I think we should be realistic but not exaggerate things

The world is an unfair place, and most people will not acknowledge the way things really are. The solution to that isn't joining some community where people complain nonstop to eachother and make up their own little faggy slang words like roastie etc...

We need to be different than incels , different than normies. Even if you are technically an incel.
Incel is nothing but mentality as I've said many times

Carry yourself as a self defeatist and people will look down upon you

Look down upon yourself and you'll feel bad

czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score

incels are above normies, no doubt about it

Fontaine

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
incels are above normies, no doubt about it
How?

Perhaps the average incel is a little more self aware about some things. But also they can be more likely than the average person to have extremely backwards way of thinking.

czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score

basically what you are saying is incels are right but you dislike their lingo. you are a bigot

you idealistically support incels but don't want to identify as one because normies, especially women mock them

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Imagine a guy who is slightly below average looking but sensible with values, well educated and has a respectable job, hygienic, dresses well, works out, well spoken, carries himself with pride, doesn't allow people to disrespect him, doesn't obsess over women and "Chads" and "slaying". That guy is still gonna have a good life.

Casey4193

My Regimen
Reaction score
so you trying to insult me with a sarcastic undertone is fine? me pointing out that that undertone has no effect on me since you are bald and therefore undesirable to me is not?
also, how the f*** is age correlated with morality? I became less moral the older, and the balder I got.

im not chad yet

do you also think hayek is middle school intellectual level because you disagree with him morally?

hair is life. and the peers wouldn't be with their roastie wifes if they'd look good and got approached by younger women. thats a fact.

yes, so they don't drop out of society and wageslave and pay taxes

says the guy who got 3 transplants lmfao. you guys are just jealous that you are coping with your norwood 3 with tranny meds and scarring transplants while the real deal (nw1), that gets vaginas wet, is made out of plastic
Okay if it hurt you then I apologize for the playful sarcasm. And I am not bald you are making assumptions. And I don’t care whether I am attractive to you or not. Can we agree to drop it there are people on here who don’t always want to talk about tinder, Chad, and wet vaginas

Casey4193

My Regimen
Reaction score
Imagine a guy who is slightly below average looking but sensible with values, well educated and has a respectable job, hygienic, dresses well, works out, well spoken, carries himself with pride, doesn't allow people to disrespect him, doesn't obsess over women and "Chads" and "slaying". That guy is still gonna have a good life.
Okay if it hurt you then I apologize for the playful sarcasm. And I am not bald you are making assumptions. And I don’t care whether I am attractive to you or not. Can we agree to drop it there are people on here who don’t always want to talk about tinder, Chad, and wet vaginas
Okay well maybe just Tinder and Chad

Fontaine

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
basically what you are saying is incels are right but you dislike their lingo. you are a bigot

you idealistically support incels but don't want to identify as one because normies, especially women mock them
No I am absolutely not saying "incels are right" if I said that then I believe the incel mentality is what is the most grounded in reality. Or that incels are right more often than wrong compared to average

I am saying I sympathise with and also agree with incels on some topics (particularly about attractiveness being objective and also how much women care about a man's looks) However, I think when they group together online things become toxic pretty quickly and they lose sight of reality. Just look at the ridiculous standards on looksmax.me as an example.

I don't want to identify as one because A. I am not one by definition and B. I dislike the incelsphere as a whole and I disagree with many of the beliefs held by incels.

czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score
there is plenty of evidence in clinical psychology that women care A LOT about whether men find them attractive or not, to which you can reply you just don't care about ME finding you attractive, to which I'll reply hardly any man will find baldness in women attractive, hence you are here, to which you'll reply you are here for YOURSELF, to which I'll reply "cope"

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
there is plenty of evidence in clinical psychology that women care A LOT about whether men find them attractive or not, to which you can reply you just don't care about ME finding you attractive, to which I'll reply hardly any man will find baldness in women attractive, hence you are here, to which you'll reply you are here for YOURSELF, to which I'll reply "cope"
Wouldn't bother me if a woman had some balding. It would just be one more thing that we have in common.

czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score
No I am absolutely not saying "incels are right" if I said that then I believe the incel mentality is what is the most grounded in reality. Or that incels are right more often than wrong compared to average

I am saying I sympathise with and also agree with incels on some topics (particularly about attractiveness being objective and also how much women care about a man's looks) However, I think when they group together online things become toxic pretty quickly and they lose sight of reality. Just look at the ridiculous standards on looksmax.me as an example.

I don't want to identify as one because A. I am not one by definition and B. I dislike the incelsphere as a whole and I disagree with many of the beliefs held by incels.
reasonable

Casey4193

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol I’m married you fool

czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score
Depends on how she looks overall and how her personality is. I date people not numbers and measurements
so basically you'd date a woman, and if her hairline was receded just 0,5 cm more, you possibly wouldnt date her anymore. correct?