Poor little kid ;(

N003

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Here Papa Charles with age 36:

Still very good hairs at this age.

nintchdbpict000121979446.jpg

It's getting worse in this family from generation to generation.

davesmith420

My Regimen
Reaction score
I work with a lot of younger kids (i.e., toddlers) with my field; I can understand how the the halo effect can attribute to success. A parent would probably feel more comfortable letting their toddler work with a youthful/attractive looking fullhead than some balding overweight cuck (predator assumptions may form at that point). That is why I pop finasteride pills like candy and bury my face in Retin-A, Vitamin C serums, and sunscreen on the daily.

KyleTroy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Trump had multiple transplants

It was documented in various biographies
In fact, he used his wifes plastic surgeon

Oscar66

Established Member
Reaction score
Posting the comments to the post:

-Men look great with or without hair and to all those men out there who are balding, you'll be loved regardless!

-If you're going bald stop acting like a little bihh and shave it, I do. Jason Statham, the Rock, Vincent Diesel, Bruce Willis, even Prince William etc all look perfectly fine!

-Some men never go bald, they die young. Count your blessings

-3 things doom a man, being short, being fat, being bald. However you can get away with 2 out of the 3 mentioned, but 3 out of 3 and you are doomed!!!!!!!!
Right, and you can always prevent being fat, so no one is doomed!!!!!!!

Timii

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well, my situation is maybe worse than yours. I'm just 18 years old, left temple is a Norwood 1.5, right temple is a Norwood 2 that fortunately I can still cover. I can't take finasteride because I would stop my growth, my only chance is minoxidil and still then I would have to live everyday in the fear that sooner or later side effects would kick in, forcing me to quit minoxidil. Keto , which should slow things down, is making me shed under the shower. And that's it , I have no other alternative. Maybe the zix formula but I'm too sceptical. I'm not depressed yet because I still have a decent amount of hair , so hope dies last, but my mood has definitely changed negatively. When I'm with my family I don't feel like talking with them, every day is just time spent in reading about hair loss treatments. As for general look I'm definitely no model, but I don't think that I'm average-looking either. Maybe slightly above average, I can grow a nice beard and my jaw is ok , I'm neither short nor fat, so eventually in the future I will just let go and shave. But I really hope that this isn't going to be me in 2 years from now. By that I mean that it really is true, balding at an older age is not as tough as balding at 18.

Last edited:

shookwun

Reaction score
Well, my situation is maybe worse than yours. I'm just 18 years old, left temple is a Norwood 1.5, right temple is a Norwood 2 that fortunately I can still cover. I can't take finasteride because I would stop my growth, my only chance is minoxidil and still then I would have to live everyday in the fear that sooner or later side effects would kick in, forcing me to quit minoxidil. Keto , which should slow things down, is making me shed under the shower. And that's it , I have no other alternative. Maybe the zix formula but I'm too sceptical. I'm not depressed yet because I still have a decent amount of hair , so hope dies last, but my mood has definitely changed negatively. When I'm with my family I don't feel like talking with them, every day is just time spent in reading about hair loss treatments. As for general look I'm definitely no model, but I don't think that I'm average-looking either. Maybe slightly above average, I can grow a nice beard and my jaw is ok , I'm neither short nor fat, so eventually in the future I will just let go and shave. But I really hope that this isn't going to be me in 2 years from now. By that I mean that it really is true, balding at an older age is not as tough as balding at 18.
my .02

you are blue pill .

finasteride isnt going to magically inhibit you from growing.

lmao

take your finasteride and avoid the inevitable. I promise, the longer you prolong the worse off you will be.

Timii

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
my .02

you are blue pill .

lmao

take your finasteride and avoid the inevitable. I promise, the longer you prolong the worse off you will be.
What do you mean exactly?

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
my .02

you are blue pill .

lmao

Finasteride is not a high profile drug..
I think research on this drug is not very solid
and science don't give a f*** to this drug because of low potential.(financially.)

He is just 18..let him avoid that for 1 to 2 years.

scorpiolove

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That's true Pedro2, It's my environment that's messing me up, it seems like everybody has good hair except me.
This year I might campaign on getting SMP.
Having a norwood 6 makes me feel like a bag of crushed assholes.
Sorry for my language.