It's getting worse and worse for men

EffingHairlossx

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Women only want top 10-20% of men looks-wise in their prime years it seems.

Also, it's crazy that in amateur p**rn - let alone professional p**rn - I've never seen a guy below 7 inches.

It seems like females are very strict about their sexual mate selection nowadays since we're living in feminism and they can actually get away with it.

It's over for many men. Damn.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Women only want top 10-20% of men looks-wise in their prime years it seems.

Also, it's crazy that in amateur p**rn - let alone professional p**rn - I've never seen a guy below 7 inches.

It seems like females are very strict about their sexual mate selection nowadays since we're living in feminism and they can actually get away with it.

It's over for many men. Damn.
That's why they are doing p**rn. If you have gift, you have to show it off. You are looking at things the wrong way. My advice is to aim for the exceptions to "the rule". My goal is to go against the grain and find those who do the same. Your hair is still decent with the right style and most people will not notice. Just be proactive with your hair and you should be fine. You can always get a transplant if you can stabilize your hair. You are better off checking in every six months for your mental health and don't let these looksmax people brainwash you into believing you will fail.

EffingHairlossx

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That's why they are doing p**rn. If you have gift, you have to show it off. You are looking at things the wrong way. My advice is to aim for the exceptions to "the rule". My goal is to go against the grain and find those who do the same. Your hair is still decent with the right style and most people will not notice. Just be proactive with your hair and you should be fine. You can always get a transplant if you can stabilize your hair. You are better off checking in every six months for your mental health and don't let these looksmax people brainwash you into believing you will fail.
Oh I don't believe them, they're toxic morons who hate me. I don't care. I'm only here to pass time while looksmaxxing.

Fontaine

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
22.png

Don't blame you for thinking like this. Look at the state of you