It's All About Money. There Is A Cure.

Snow

My Regimen
Reaction score
propecia is snake oil? stop talking sh*t...

Send me a pic of you with your full hair then.why don't all you propecia users send befor after pics?
"Oh oh,wait,i counted 25,5 hairs on my pillow compared to the week before ot was 35,8"

Another class action lawsuit fired at propecia this month in france due to its dangerous side effects.and if course none of them regrew any hair.so no.i'll talk as i please dumbass

Snow

My Regimen
Reaction score
I did have a complete stop of hairloss with fina...but the side effects are worse than hairloss. f*** that poison.

Thank you for the feedback,alas they are presented as the number one treatment for regrowth not just maintaining hair...

The worst part is in articles from official sources minimising the sides claiming it's bad reputation is some kind of urban myth due to a class action lawsuit that took place decades ago.doesn't take a genius to see that way more than 1% of users suffers from their side effects

MeDK

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thank you for the feedback,alas they are presented as the number one treatment for regrowth not just maintaining hair...

The worst part is in articles from official sources minimising the sides claiming it's bad reputation is some kind of urban myth due to a class action lawsuit that took place decades ago.doesn't take a genius to see that way more than 1% of users suffers from their side effects

Try and take any medication you might have, like painkillers or so, and look at the side effect. You will be surprised how high rate of side effects common medicine actually have.

Here is Ibuprofen side effects as an example. The percentages for side effects are much higher than finasteride. but yet people still take it and don't call it snake oil and what not.

MeDK

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
A very big difference is the fact you need to take finasteride...for the rest of your life.

No sh*t, a long term hormone therapy like finasteride has so many bad side effects.

That is true, but my point is, that many people forget that everyday medicine have side effects. Everything is a trade off really.

Maybe regenerative medicine can help with avoiding side effects, but that is something we don't really know at this point.

Snow

My Regimen
Reaction score
Try and take any medication you might have, like painkillers or so, and look at the side effect. You will be surprised how high rate of side effects common medicine actually have.

Here is Ibuprofen side effects as an example. The percentages for side effects are much higher than finasteride. but yet people still take it and don't call it snake oil and what not.

Ok so i assume you have a propecia based sucess story to share with us? Pictures?

Strange how the "rational" attitude of all these "rational pessimists down to earth" people fades away when it comes to propecia/minoxidil..no pictures from forum users=fail...oh wait.it's FDA approved right.it's official

Not every medicine turns you into a suicidal zombie with erectile dysfonctions like it's the case AGAIN for the group of people who filed a lawsuit agains them (like in 2017).there are side effects,and "side effects☠"

Last edited:

OneDay_NW0

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Send me a pic of you with your full hair then.why don't all you propecia users send befor after pics?
"Oh oh,wait,i counted 25,5 hairs on my pillow compared to the week before ot was 35,8"

Another class action lawsuit fired at propecia this month in france due to its dangerous side effects.and if course none of them regrew any hair.so no.i'll talk as i please dumbass
Sure, everything without a total NW0 recovery must be snake oil...

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score

There are tons of success stories from propecia with pictures in this forum alone. One guy grew back a slick norwood 6 into a norwood 3 for fucks sake.

MeDK

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ok so i assume you have a propecia based sucess story to share with us? Pictures?

Strange how the "rational" attitude of all these "rational pessimists down to earth" people fades away when it comes to propecia/minoxidil..no pictures from forum users=fail...oh wait.it's FDA approved right.it's official

Not every medicine turns you into a suicidal zombie with erectile dysfonctions like it's the case AGAIN for the group of people who filed a lawsuit agains them (like in 2017).there are side effects,and "side effects☠"

I'm sorry that you think that finisteride and minoxidil should take one from norwood 7 to 0. But it isn't going to happen.

Snow

My Regimen
Reaction score
There are tons of success stories from propecia with pictures in this forum alone. One guy grew back a slick norwood 6 into a norwood 3 for fucks sake.
Wow.from norwood 6 to 3.you mean those pics where you squint to notice the temples? Show the "tons of pics" show pics of you.if it works,surely you tried it

Snow

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm sorry that you think that finisteride and minoxidil should take one from norwood 7 to 0. But it isn't going to happen.
I'm sorry that you read things i didn't wright.send pics.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Not a cure. You are looking at this disease from a very narrow-minded perspective. If this works under the assumption that galeal tension is the cause of Androgenetic Alopecia, then anyone with diffuse, DUPA, retrograde... we’re all fucked. NOT a cure. The cure will be hair cloning or even moreso genetic editing. It will also not be something you need to fork out for every 3 months. You’re giving everyone the wrong idea.

Dar

Established Member
Reaction score
transplatation allows re-vascularisation of the area. But it doesn't mean you're safe for life.
There are dozens of reports online of people who lost their transplanted grafts after few years without treatments. Surgeons also reports this problem, rare but it happens.
You're using your personnal annecdotal experience, i'll do the fame : i had a teacher who went for a transplatation (he had a nice fut scare) and it was obvious that he got his transplatation along the hairline. But if you had seen what was left, you wouldn't call it a full head of hair, netheir a full hairline, because it was just wispy hairs. You could clearly see that the transplanted graft were miniaturising..

Dude with anything it's a chance you take. People have a few choices....

- Live with thinning hair,,accept it, leave it, shave it whatever....go on with life
- Get a hair transplant. Hope for the best and realize nothing lasts forever. Chances are most men/woman will be happy and once they reach a certain age won't give two shits one way or the other....
- Get on a hair maintenance program. Hope for the best. Retain as much hair as possible and get on with life. Once it stops working, go to choice one or two....

Now for my least favorite thing to do....

- Go through life blaming the researchers, the internet, the pharmaceutical companies, this website, me......they can be angry at how unfair it is (even though most people eventually lose some hair if they live long enough) they can be insecure whiny babies all day long, they can hope all they want for a one pill cure that will bring them their hair back. But in the end these people WILL burn out and accept it and go for the other choices. Acceptance will eventually come.

In the end nobody cares about someone else's balding head except for the person going through it. I feel bad for the ones that are really scared of it. Life is harsh and aging is even harsher. Balding should be the least of a person's concerns as they get older. I wish that people here would put more thought into their diets and physical fitness as they do their damn head ...lol...

sktboiboi

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude with anything it's a chance you take. People have a few choices....

- Live with thinning hair,,accept it, leave it, shave it whatever....go on with life
- Get a hair transplant. Hope for the best and realize nothing lasts forever. Chances are most men/woman will be happy and once they reach a certain age won't give two shits one way or the other....
- Get on a hair maintenance program. Hope for the best. Retain as much hair as possible and get on with life. Once it stops working, go to choice one or two....

Now for my least favorite thing to do....

- Go through life blaming the researchers, the internet, the pharmaceutical companies, this website, me......they can be angry at how unfair it is (even though most people eventually lose some hair if they live long enough) they can be insecure whiny babies all day long, they can hope all they want for a one pill cure that will bring them their hair back. But in the end these people WILL burn out and accept it and go for the other choices. Acceptance will eventually come.

In the end nobody cares about someone else's balding head except for the person going through it. I feel bad for the ones that are really scared of it. Life is harsh and aging is even harsher. Balding should be the least of a person's concerns as they get older. I wish that people here would put more thought into their diets and physical fitness as they do their damn head ...lol...
Lamenting about your hairlessness won't regrow your hair