It's All About Money. There Is A Cure.

kiwipilu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If its a cure, why don't you start a business based on it then?

Could it be because its NOT a cure?

Its a temporary solution, which is the OPPOSITE of a cure.

temporary? right...
as it stands the only "potential"cure is hair cloning. Unless some random researchers find an one time injection to erase AAG.. which is very unlikely.
what we have now is some solutions that can help.. that's all... they are all temporary

ZLulic

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I read somewhere that botox also inhibits sebum production and sweating. So maybe getting 1 or 2 shots a year doesn't sound that bad since it can last up to 6 months. But what are the long term effects of it and how many times can you do the treatment?

Koupka

My Regimen
Reaction score
I read somewhere that botox also inhibits sebum production and sweating. So maybe getting 1 or 2 shots a year doesn't sound that bad since it can last up to 6 months. But what are the long term effects of it and how many times can you do the treatment?

True, it's used against excess sweating.
After some months being not contracted the muscle starts to atrophy. So 2 injections the first year, then 1 a year, then 1 injections two years later...
Botox can cause botulism, and if done to much atrophy of the muscle (that's what the treatment aims at).

Koupka

My Regimen
Reaction score
temporary? right...
as it stands the only "potential"cure is hair cloning. Unless some random researchers find an one time injection to erase AAG.. which is very unlikely.
what we have now is some solutions that can help.. that's all... they are all temporary

The grafted hairs start to fall after few years without treatment. So there will always be "temporary" cure, even with cloning. As for botox, once the muscle is atrophied you don't need 2 injections a year..

MeDK

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
temporary? right...

Yes, when all solutions are temporary then the word cure can't be used. That's the only thing i have about it.

Its a continuous treatments and that's it. It just hurt my eyes when people keep throwing the words cure around for something that is clearly a temporary treatment.

max310

Established Member
Reaction score
Will this benefit someone who had a hair transplant and all his existing follicles have been destroyed?.

JimmyB

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Of course it's about money, everything is. You could likely cure most issues with unlimited funding - some would take more time but you can't do it without $$. Companies didn't care previously but it seems more are realizing there's a lot to be made with the right treatment.

max310

Established Member
Reaction score
Of course it's about money, everything is. You could likely cure most issues with unlimited funding - some would take more time but you can't do it without $$. Companies didn't care previously but it seems more are realizing there's a lot to be made with the right treatment.

Ok this is a direct question... if you have the money right now.. how will you cure your baldness NOW?. When Botox won’t work as I had a failed hair transplant and all my existing follicles are far dead.

Last edited:

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
The results are not that spectacular, worse than minoxidil for sure...oh yeah and again playing games with hard and soft lightning for the photos.

Koupka

My Regimen
Reaction score
The results are not that spectacular, worse than minoxidil for sure...oh yeah and again playing games with hard and soft lightning for the photos.

not that spectacular ? You kidding right ? There a 18% increase in density, same, or better than finasteride without the sides effects. Also one injection every year or 2. And botox won't reactivate the follicules (there's minoxidil and dermarolling for this), it will just treat the underlying issue (muscles hypertrophy). So yes, it can be consider as spectacular.

kiwipilu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The grafted hairs start to fall after few years without treatment. So there will always be "temporary" cure, even with cloning. As for botox, once the muscle is atrophied you don't need 2 injections a year..

Negative.
I saw a man in real life (hair transplant forum).. He had a hair transplant 15 years ago on a norwood 3. As he never took any meds, his hairs kept falling behind his hair transplant. he had a second hair transplant 2 years ago on a almost slick bald head excepting the temples regions where he had the hair transplant.… these hairs (transplanted ones) did not fall for most… He even documented his story.Now he enjoys a full head of hairs without meds.
So what you say is just pure nonsense. Sorry ; )
you will see other testimonies pretty soon because as its cheaper than before most guys go for hair transplant without taking med... for low norwood...

Koupka

My Regimen
Reaction score
Negative.
I saw a man in real life (hair transplant forum).. He had a hair transplant 15 years ago on a norwood 3. As he never took any meds, his hairs kept falling behind his hair transplant. he had a second hair transplant 2 years ago on a almost slick bald head excepting the temples regions where he had the hair transplant.… these hairs (transplanted ones) did not fall for most… He even documented his story.Now he enjoys a full head of hairs without meds.
So what you say is just pure nonsense. Sorry ; )
you will see other testimonies pretty soon because as its cheaper than before most guys go for hair transplant without taking med... for low norwood...

transplatation allows re-vascularisation of the area. But it doesn't mean you're safe for life.
There are dozens of reports online of people who lost their transplanted grafts after few years without treatments. Surgeons also reports this problem, rare but it happens.
You're using your personnal annecdotal experience, i'll do the fame : i had a teacher who went for a transplatation (he had a nice fut scare) and it was obvious that he got his transplatation along the hairline. But if you had seen what was left, you wouldn't call it a full head of hair, netheir a full hairline, because it was just wispy hairs. You could clearly see that the transplanted graft were miniaturising..

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
not that spectacular ? You kidding right ? There a 18% increase in density, same, or better than finasteride without the sides effects. Also one injection every year or 2. And botox won't reactivate the follicules (there's minoxidil and dermarolling for this), it will just treat the underlying issue (muscles hypertrophy). So yes, it can be consider as spectacular.

Where does it say 18%?The study talks about photographic assessment

Koupka

My Regimen
Reaction score
Where does it say 18%?The study talks about photographic assessment

have you read the studies ?
Mean hair counts for the entire group showed a statistically significant (p < 0.0001) increase of 18 percent between baseline and week 48 (Table 1), similar to the results reported with Propecia (Merck, Whitehouse Station, N.J.).
In the canadian study.