Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
Stop losing hair? I said my hair loss has decreased significantly, and to give you some sort of picture I added ’from 15-20 hair to 0-3 hair’ when applying Trinov or comb.

Always the same route at this forums... and always the same people. Quite funny to be honest.

Everyone here is an expert dermatologist. Which is laughable in itself given how little even dermatologists know about hair cycling and growth. It baffles me that people think we have the hair follicle figured out, and that what they learn by a quick google search on hair follicles somehow makes them qualified to tell people what may or may not be happening in front of their very eyes.

What you see in real life is more relevant than some a**h**'s online opinions... If you observe a positive change, keep going.

I'm getting mine shipped on the 27th, should take a few days to arrive, so early January. Hope I can hold on till then.

Posh

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi Clockwise. Really interested about your experience. Please do keep sharing. Do you also use minoxidil? if so what percentage and how many times daily? how long have you been using minoxidil?

I am female and have bought trinov female version but didnt know when to apply the trinov? i use 1ml x2 4% minoxidil daily.

Background: pcos and used minoxidil for 13 years with great success. now become ineffective and seeking alternatives to combat hairloss and promote regrowth

Francesco17

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, to be honest, he only said shedding stopped. He was kindly reporting early impressions on Trinov, which is a favour to those who haven't bought it for whatever reason, and are obviously impatient to know if it works. There is no need to be nasty and pose as a scientist - none ofus is a scientist as far as I'm aware

Clockwise

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi Clockwise. Really interested about your experience. Please do keep sharing. Do you also use minoxidil? if so what percentage and how many times daily? how long have you been using minoxidil?

I am female and have bought trinov female version but didnt know when to apply the trinov? i use 1ml x2 4% minoxidil daily.

Background: pcos and used minoxidil for 13 years with great success. now become ineffective and seeking alternatives to combat hairloss and promote regrowth

I stopped with minoxidil when I started to use Trinov. I use Trinov one/two times/day depending on how my days looks like. But atleast once a day.

minoxidil didnt work for me, I hopeing Trinov will do something according regrowth. But that will take a few month to see...

Clockwise

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Everyone here is an expert dermatologist. Which is laughable in itself given how little even dermatologists know about hair cycling and growth. It baffles me that people think we have the hair follicle figured out, and that what they learn by a quick google search on hair follicles somehow makes them qualified to tell people what may or may not be happening in front of their very eyes.

What you see in real life is more relevant than some a**h**'s online opinions... If you observe a positive change, keep going.

I'm getting mine shipped on the 27th, should take a few days to arrive, so early January. Hope I can hold on till then.

I hear you. That’s why I’m not around this forum that often anymore. Intresting to hear your experience later on!

Drogedagh

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Stop losing hair? I said my hair loss has decreased significantly, and to give you some sort of picture I added ’from 15-20 hair to 0-3 hair’ when applying Trinov or comb.
Put "hair loss can't decrease" instead of "losing hair", and it still proves nothing. Italians on IESON report no results after a week of using it, so luck you, but your case is not an evidence, this is what I'm trying to say. And btw I never was against this lotion and never mocked it or Brotzu, but I'm sceptical and have reasons for being so.

Renegade000

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I stopped with minoxidil when I started to use Trinov. I use Trinov one/two times/day depending on how my days looks like. But atleast once a day.

minoxidil didnt work for me, I hopeing Trinov will do something according regrowth. But that will take a few month to see...

I’m applying once a day. Is that not what is recommended by Brotzu / Fidia? If so - what made you decide to apply twice a day?

Manolo75

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

From San’t Antonio you too ....
Two boxes for me but they said with 5 pshittttt its 1ml but i m not sûre

Posh

My Regimen
Reaction score

Hey

Thanks for responding back. I am actually too scared to give up on minoxidil and wanted to know whether I could just add Trinov to my current regime? Do you think I should wait 30 mins between applications? First minoxidil and then Trinov?

Rock12

My Regimen
Reaction score
You cant stop losing hair after only 1 week using it. Even if you use Duta its impossible
Stop talking about things you know nothing of.
Until we see proofs (photos, videos etc.) it proves nothing. He can't stop losing hair after only 1 week of using this lotion, it's just impossible.
Stop talking bullshit !! I am able to tell within 8 hours if a product i am using is stopping my hair lose or not..., And can confirm definitively withing 2 to 5 days.....Dutesteride stop my hair loss immediately, RU the same and all the other products that have stop my hair loss successfully.

This “At least 6 month” to know if a production works or not is bullshit lol. I would be able to confirm within 5 days if Trinov works or not.

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
Are you Superman? Only in 8 hours you can know if a product can stop hair loss? Its sound exagerating.

Maybe 8 hours is too much, but within 24 hours, with a sufficiently strong regimen, pull test can immediately reveal reduction of shedding, additionally if you have scalp itch that can be a guide to how much potential the regimen may have. Things like perceived strength and "feel" of hair - particularly hairs which have just started to miniaturize and can come back quickly, can show a fast change, especially if the regimen suddenly returns VEGF levels to normal and angiogenesis rapidly starts to give adequate bloodflow to anagen hairs.

Of course, you have to be attuned to your body and introspective enough to recognize these fine signals in the first place. Some people are simply too dense, this is not for them... but they should also refrain from making comments based in their own ineptitude.

Rock12

My Regimen
Reaction score
Are you Superman? Only in 8 hours you can know if a product can stop hair loss? Its sound exagerating.
Unfortunately I have been dealing with this for many years now and have very objective means of detecting if I’m losing hair or not....usually I apply whatever product I’m using before I go to bed and by the time I wake I can tell if it’s stopping my hair loss or not.
One mean of detection is the itch. My hair loss always starts with itching that gets very bad and my scalp becomes sore to the touch. ALL products that has stop my hair loss first slowly reduce the level of inching and then eventually stop the itching and the soreness of my scalp.

I also monitor my hair line very closely. My hair line will hold firm and become strong within a few hours if the product is working. If not it will starts to break down (within hours).

I am 100% sure of this.....I am not asking....I am telling you !

Meeee199

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Unfortunately I have been dealing with this for many years now and have very objective means of detecting if I’m losing hair or not....usually I apply whatever product I’m using before I go to bed and by the time I wake I can tell if it’s stopping my hair loss or not.
One mean of detection is the itch. My hair loss always starts with itching that gets very bad and my scalp becomes sore to the touch. ALL products that has stop my hair loss first slowly reduce the level of inching and then eventually stop the itching and the soreness of my scalp.

I also monitor my hair line very closely. My hair line will hold firm and become strong within a few hours if the product is working. If not it will starts to break down (within hours).

I am 100% sure of this.....I am not asking....I am telling you !

My itch subsides when I wash my hair with head and shoulders shampoo immediately. Does that mean that head and shoulders cures hairloss?

Rock12

My Regimen
Reaction score
My itch subsides when I wash my hair with head and shoulders shampoo immediately. Does that mean that head and shoulders cures hairloss?
Dude I have numerous means of detecting MY hair loss. Itching only being ONE of them. My hair loss is very agressive, if I was to stop treating right now I would have to shave my head within the next 2 months. So it is always very clear if I am losing hair or not.

Again I am not here asking.

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score

I never had any itch even when I took no treatments. Doesn't mean I didn't lose any hair.

Obviously, not everyone can use this as a marker. Just because it is that way for you (or me) doesn't make it universal. People who have constant itch and it only goes away from something that addresses male pattern baldness mechanisms can use it with as a somewhat reliable indicator, however.

Falsenine

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
As a med student, perhaps I can shed some light. In dermatology, we generally say that it takes at least 6 months to notice thickening/ regrowth. That’s because the hair doesn’t automatically become thicker over time, the follicle has to go through several cycles and becoming progressively thicker with each cycle. This is why when you lose hair, it’s not lost forever immediately, it’ll grow back but thinner everytime until it stops/dies.
However this is a general statement, exceptions always exist. You have people who notice visible regrowth within less than 3 months. So I guess it’s possible to see a reduction of hair loss within a short but seeing regrowth is less likely.