Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Renegade000

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I still worry S eqoul could have anti androgen effects. Or DGLA with anti androgen or collagen reduction. The liposomes really allow for the potential of little to no sides

If it does have anti androgen effects, surely is will be mild enough to not present significant side effects - considering that it’s mechanism is not to lower DHT, it is topical and also the liposomes? I’m very cautious with anti androgens and I’m going to trial this brotion. I don’t think this is anywhere near a risk profile of finasteride.
Are you going to wait to see if people get sides before trying it yourself?

jiggo

Reaction score
I think you worry too much regarding anti androgenetic effects. In a study I read that 3 mg oral S-Equol lower the DHT for like 15-20 % in men. How much contains a whole bottle? I think it was 11 mg. So in combination with the liposomes brotion will most likely reduce DHT nearly to 0 in blood.

If you think about the mechanism Brotion really could work. There is a study (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3032666/) which confirms that S-Equol has a high affinity for binding to DHT. If Brotzu managed to get the S-Equol on the right place in the hair follicle and to stay there long enough, this will bind to the DHT in the follicle. In addition to that DGLA will increase bloodflow.

bigjimmy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Then why are you saying "if it did they would try to back it up"
They did about everything that they could to show it worked. Fidia obviously wants to market to middle aged men that will see less results from a 6 month trial, which is the trial they ahd to perform to get it out as fast as possible while also showing intended results to their middle aged market.

just saying I can see both sides, but I do believe in the ingredients.

Reactions: br1

FCKW36

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Are people seriously discussing about side effects before we even know if this sh*t has any effects at all? Absolutely rediculous.

Reactions: br1

JLC

Established Member
Reaction score
This is the internet era so without doubt some people will report back side effects with the brotzu lotion, in the same way people report on the internet side effects when drinking water, we just need to filter it out and work out what is worth taking note of.

JLC

Established Member
Reaction score
Over the past three years if Brotzu even sneezed this thread would gain 10 pages, yet here we are and the lotion is FINALLY released tommorow and the thread is comparatively eerily quiet.

You would think a thread that supposedly has over 4 million views it would be very, very busy now, but it's not at all mmmm.. not adding up....

ScaredOfBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
Over the past three years if Brotzu even sneezed this thread would gain 10 pages, yet here we are and the lotion is FINALLY released tommorow and the thread is comparatively eerily quiet.

You would think a thread that supposedly has over 4 million views it would be very, very busy now, but it's not at all mmmm.. not adding up....
I don't see any reason to hype. U think minoxidil + finasteride + brotzu will maintain hair( even nw1-2) for 10-20+ years?

capedbaldy

My Regimen
Reaction score
If I remember correctly, Dr. Brotzu claimed that after using the lotion daily for an extended period of time, you can slowly reduce the amount of times you apply the lotion until eventually you can stop applying it for good.

Paul Gibson

My Regimen
Reaction score
Brotzu Lotion instruction manual;

wikipedia-print.jpg

NilesCrane

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's 1am here, in 7 hours I'll go to the pharmacy and buy it
Hope it gives at least 100% maintenance without sides.....I'm NW2 so I don't need much regrowth
Maintenance without sides would be amazing. Would basically improve me life if I don't have to worry about losing more hair til something else comes out

jiggo

Reaction score
I am like Norwood 2.7 but if this gives maintance I would call me cured. Everyone to Norwood 3 non diffuse would be practically cured with Brotion and a hair transplant. Even if this would "only" slow down hairloss for example with factor 10 the typical balding guy would need 50 years to lose a Norwood.