Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

itsjustsimon

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
For nw1s, the cure is CB. If you need some regrowth add pge2 or minoxidil with dermarolling if it works for you. All you need is some money and some balls.

Last edited:

Renegade000

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
For nw1s, the cure is CB. If you need some regrowth add pge2 or minoxidil with dermarolling if it works for you. All you need is some money and some balls.

Thanks. Do you know anything about sides and risks with CB and PEG2? Unfortunately my health is pretty bad and can’t take too much risk.
Any theads on here with CB results?
I am willing and able to throw as much money as necessary at my balding.

itsjustsimon

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks. Do you know anything about sides and risks with CB and PEG2? Unfortunately my health is pretty bad and can’t take too much risk.
Any theads on here with CB results?
I am willing and able to throw as much money as necessary at my balding.

I haven't heard or notice anyone having bad side effects on CB. Maybe people who tried it are dead? :p

From Cassiopea website:
"Furthermore, Cassiopea expects that the side effect profile of Clascoterone, a topical antiandrogen, will be much more favorable than that of an oral androgen modulator with its associated systemic side effects. "

For PGE2 I don't know. It's a kind of grey area. Do your own research before doing anything. I will certainly be more productive than this circle jerk of this bullshit lotion.

Two big downsides:
- you'll get this from chinese lab, having no idea what you're getting.
- it's not cheap

tzt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
TSUJI IS THE MAN <3
Some people said that 70€ / month is too expensive and you are now talking about tsuji ?? How much do you estimate it will cost ?? 1000€ ??
People shouldn't be hyped at all about tsuji unless you are a f*****g wealthy guy.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Some people said that 70€ / month is too expensive and you are now talking about tsuji ?? How much do you estimate it will cost ?? 1000€ ??
People shouldn't be hyped at all about tsuji unless you are a f*****g wealthy guy.

Some people buy cars others hair. I wouldn’t call 50k-100k savings wealthy

Trichosan

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've been reading about seti and apparently quite a few people have had brain fog from it, which continued even after stopping. Seti is not an option for me in that case as I have MAJOR issues with brain for which I'm currently treating (and could be contributing to my hair loss as I'm full of mercury).
Have people had success with a topical of PGE2 on its own? Any sides from this?

Please excuse minor hijack but this may be an important aside for us all. Good Lord! How did you get high mercury exposure @Renegade000?

Renegade000

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Please excuse minor hijack but this may be an important aside for us all. Good Lord! How did you get high mercury exposure @Renegade000?

Mercury toxicity is much more common than what is purported by conventional medicine and doctors and is at the root of a lot of peoples' health issues. Thankfully, I started seeing an excellent functional medicine doctor when my health went to sh*t a year ago and I am certain that heavy metals are at the root of my issues. The question is not only where the exposure came from, but the genetics of the individual and whether or not they are able to detox the low levels metals found in the air, food and water which we are constantly being exposed to. I've had my genome tested and I am a very, very poor at detoxification. I also used to eat A LOT of fish and loved tuna. My arsenic and lead are also high.
I'm pretty sure that a huge factor in my hair loss is down to these issues. I have never lost so much hair in a year as when my health declined last year. Metals mess up thyroid function and increase systemic inflammation / mitochondrial damage (amongst other things) - which will impact hair greatly. I'm hoping that when I get the meals out, my hairloss will at least stabilise a lot more. I actually read on another forum reports of people having some regrowth after they chelated mercury and seen similar reports in mercury groups (though mostly from women - but a few men too).
Safe mercury detox takes time and work. I believe the best way is 'Andy Cutler Chelation.' There's a FB group for it. I also have an infrared sauna at home.
Toxicity definitely accelerates hair loss.

Last edited:

Longway886

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well, what a journey this had been my insecure balding brothers..

It will be weird not checking this thread every day, been here since the start..

Francky85

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The only new info is a study that we arent allowed to see for some reason....but a select few have seen and they are stating that the study itself is poor.....it was only done for 6 months which isnt long enough IMO....it was done on people with an averge age of 46 years old.....it apparently stops all shedding, but showed little regrowth...thats it.

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The only new info is a study that we arent allowed to see for some reason....but a select few have seen and they are stating that the study itself is poor.....it was only done for 6 months which isnt long enough IMO....it was done on people with an averge age of 46 years old.....it apparently stops all shedding, but showed little regrowth...thats it.
That’s what I’m gathering from this as well. If this is the case I’ll honestly be satisfied enough.

Francky85

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not naive at all.....Im keeping an open mind on both sides...based on the limited info we have from unverifiable sources.....I dont think it will be a succcess or a failure, as I dont have any tangible information to make an informed decision apart from various strangers on the internet.

For me the best study will be the people on here, of all ages testing it and reporting back their results.....although the fact its way over priced doesnt make it easy for most which is a joke.

Anyway....this thread is just a giant roundabout of speculation and heresay.

Javell

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not naive at all.....Im keeping an open mind on both sides...based on the limited info we have from unverifiable sources.....I dont think it will be a succcess or a failure, as I dont have any tangible information to make an informed decision apart from various strangers on the internet.

For me the best study will be the people on here, of all ages testing it and reporting back their results.....although the fact its way over priced doesnt make it easy for most which is a joke.

Anyway....this thread is just a giant roundabout of speculation and heresay.
You just confirmed that this will be a scam.

fixthis

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It still remains that trinov is coming out and being sold in mass quantities. If it were a complete scam it would not be coming out and mass marketed it is that simple.

Millions of dollars in branding, production, and marketing + lotion that doesn't work = A huge loss of money

I'm getting sick and tired of all of the idiots on here. If you can disprove the above equation than please post something. Otherwise, unless you have new and important information,

DON'T f*****g POST IN THIS THREAD!!

I'm not really hopeful about it given the data but I'm desperate 23year old NW3 so I'll give it ago. Also alpecin claims to reduce hairloss eventhough that's BS.