Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
sketch-1538605591535.png

Francky85

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have been reading your comments for a while. And i wonder. Why you come here everday and write that you are not believing in this lotion, calling it bullshit and above all you care the most about other people's money. It is not your fuckin money...

Does make you wonder doesn't it.....there's a few of them.....they're either really nice guys that care about strangers on the internet or maybe there is some other motivation...??

Either way, they know f*** all like the rest of us.

Last edited:

NYM2018

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Does make you wonder doesn't it.....there's a few of them.....they're either really nice guys that care about strangers on the internet or maybe there is some other motivation...??

Either way, they know f*** all like the rest of us.

Seriously, I’ve always wondered that myself and when you ask them why they care they never have an answer.

SamFT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys let’s use some logic here though. Why would they make a website just for this product?? They will most likely have pictures and their studies on the webpage. Like honestly what else would they put on there? The ingredients and a million pictures of the bottles? If not I’ll probably pass on buying this

Jimm

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys let’s use some logic here though. Why would they make a website just for this product?? They will most likely have pictures and their studies on the webpage. Like honestly what else would they put on there? The ingredients and a million pictures of the bottles? If not I’ll probably pass on buying this

Does the price of the lotion not cover the cost of the ingredients?

acbrantlin

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, all the websites for their vaginal cream have tons of pics of really lubricated vaginas showing off their product. So I don't see why they won't do the same for this.

The reason why I'm still here is because of a sliver of chance that I could be wrong.

But I'm just going based on all the facts that we know are 100% true:
1. The co-inventor (Guiseppe) has lied and on multiple occasions.
2. Three photos from the trials, 2 published at a hair conference, all show zero to virtually zero regrowth.
3. The ingredients in the lotion are virtually identical to all other anti-fall lotions (linolenic acid cascades, phytoestrogens/soy isoflavones, amino acids).

There hasn't been a single shred of evidence that shows that this product works. Only hearsay. Like I said, I wish I'm wrong more than anything. And I'm only still here because I'm hoping someone comes in with a ton of evidence to prove me wrong and that this product will work. It hasn't happened yet and I don't foresee it happening, but there's a chance.

Jimm

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, all the websites for their vaginal cream have tons of pics of really lubricated vaginas showing off their product. So I don't see why they won't do the same for this.

The reason why I'm still here is because of a sliver of chance that I could be wrong.

2. Three photos from the trials, 2 published at a hair conference, all show zero to virtually zero regrowth.
3. The ingredients in the lotion are virtually identical to all other anti-fall lotions (linolenic acid cascades, phytoestrogens/soy isoflavones, amino acids).

There hasn't been a single shred of evidence that shows that this product works. Only hearsay. Like I said, I wish I'm wrong more than anything. And I'm only still here because I'm hoping someone comes in with a ton of evidence to prove me wrong and that this product will work. It hasn't happened yet and I don't foresee it happening, but there's a chance.

I wish Fidia would read this and go f*** themselves.....

....and afterwards show us something meaningful.

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Dude, we get it. You repeat yourself every page.

Saleen

My Regimen
Reaction score
Glad we’ll finally be able to try out something with some plausible science behind. I’m planned for FUE in january and cannot tolerate finasteride, so if it works out, this is icing on the cake (I’’m Norwood 3 at 23). By the way, even with my bad receding hairline, I’m still picking up girls like there’s no tomorrow. My problem these days is I literally have too much girls after me and I caused some jealousy to my model girlfriend lol. I left her, and then she wanted to get even so she slept with some guy in the NHL. So please stop blaming everything on your hair

CrownBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
Glad we’ll finally be able to try out something with some plausible science behind. I’m planned for FUE in january and cannot tolerate finasteride, so if it works out, this is icing on the cake (I’’m Norwood 3 at 23). By the way, even with my bad receding hairline, I’m still picking up girls like there’s no tomorrow. My problem these days is I literally have too much girls after me and I caused some jealousy to my model girlfriend lol. I left her, and then she wanted to get even so she slept with some guy in the NHL. So please stop blaming everything on your hair
Somehow I can’t believe this is true lol. Nw3 is pretty brutal. Are you thinning in the crown/vertex as well?

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

cool story bro.

Saleen

My Regimen
Reaction score
Vertex not too much, just some overall slight thinning with a receding hairline. I am going for FUE in hairline with SMP for added density all around. And I am not exaggerating anything. To be fair, personality wise I have a lot going for me

Vinc2097

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Vertex not too much, just some overall slight thinning with a receding hairline. I am going for FUE in hairline with SMP for added density all around. And I am not exaggerating anything. To be fair, personality wise I have a lot going for me

smp + hairline fue can make good result (but only seen it on the web, dont know in real life)

Renegade000

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Virtually identical ingredients? Show me where the core ingredient s-equol has been used in a scam hairloss remedy.

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score

You're NW3 at 23 and risking getting a hair transplant without finasteride ? You better reeeaally hope brotzu works.

Francky85

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Virtually identical ingredients? Show me where the core ingredient s-equol has been used in a scam hairloss remedy.

Exactly......he thinks because they are classed similarly that means they have the same effect......I mean (r)-Equol and (s)-Equol are very similar and derived from the same plant, but induce Estrogen Recptor transactivations in a different manner as an example.

Having seen the young girl with AA grow all her hair back, there is no doubt in my mind it has an effect on hair.......Im just hoping it has a positive effect on us guys with Androgenetic Alopeica.