Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

SimonC

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If we want to enlarge the photos, everything is blurred, it seems that they used a cell phone 8 years ago.
It doesn't mean anything. The original resolution of that picture is crappy, if we had all the photos in 2048×1536, you could enlarge them and see the details.

Vulfpeck

My Regimen
Reaction score
It doesn't mean anything. The original resolution of that picture is crappy, if we had all the photos in 2048×1536, you could enlarge them and see the details.

How could you ever know the quality of the original? If you've ever see really pixelated memes its because quality is lost in replication due to screenshots, etc. Same thing could be happening here.

Renegade000

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You're saying that in the photos that all of our eyes can see, that you disagree that the hair in the D photo is obviously combed forward, while in A and C it's combed down to the sides? You disagree with what's clearly visible to all eyes that can process light, including your own?

No way that’s just the result of longer hair. I’m trying to be objective here. Longer hair combed forward would not give that appearance of density.
I’m not saying this means the lotion certainly works, but the photo looks good IMO.

SimonC

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How could you ever know the quality of the original? If you've ever see really pixelated memes its because quality is lost in replication due to screenshots, etc. Same thing could be happening here.
Just an assumption. We can't enlarge pics with shitty resolution.

kiwipilu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
nothing to see on the pics though... Just good to see the ingredients are the expected ingredients and they are well listed. Same list for men/woman lotion. I don't see what will be difference... I don't think there will be a difference actually!? maybe it's just a marketing thing, or so a man and woman can make the difference if they both use the lotion at home... :D
on a serious note there is no trick up to now like it was the case for reboost scam which was supposed to contain stem cells but this was not even listed in the ingredients on the package...

acbrantlin

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No way that’s just the result of longer hair. I’m trying to be objective here. Longer hair combed forward would not give that appearance of density.
I’m not saying this means the lotion certainly works, but the photo looks good IMO.
If that were true, combovers wouldn't work, but they do. If I buzzed my head to under 2 inches, you can clearly see the diffuse scalp of a norwood 6 pattern. But since I let all the hair in that region grow out, the more coverage there is to hide it. That's how and why combovers work.

Fidia is just going to do like all the other companies with similar anti-fall lotions do: Stock it on shelves at pharmacies and hope insecure old people that notice their hair falling out decide to go to the pharmacy, find the anti-fall section and pick Trinov over all the others. That's their target demographic, not people on forums debating the effectiveness. Their demographic is random old idiots that are ignorant of their problem, see a product on the shelf that might help and don't know or care about the specifics of their situation.

kiwipilu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If that were true, combovers wouldn't work, but they do. If I buzzed my head to under 2 inches, you can clearly see the diffuse scalp of a norwood 6 pattern. But since I let all the hair in that region grow out, the more coverage there is to hide it. That's how and why combovers work.

Fidia is just going to do like all the other companies with similar anti-fall lotions do: Stock it on shelves at pharmacies and hope old people that notice their hair falling out decide to go to the pharmacy, find the anti-fall section and pick Trinov over all the others. That's their target demographic, not people on forums debating the effectiveness. Their demographic is random old idiots that see a product that might help and don't care about specifics.

in that case they would put cheap ingredients such as zinc, some amino acids, and usual plant extracts like everybody else and have bigger benefits... You really run out of arguments dont you?
tbh I don't really care about this brotzu lotion since I maintain quite well with my current stack but I don't see why you work that hard against this. Just let the richest guys give this a try and buy popcorn. ; )

Renegade000

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I mentioned this earlier and got no response. If this is scam why would they use a HIGHLY expensive ingredient like s-equol? Does not make sense.particularly if they are targeting unsophisticated customers as acbr... is suggesting.
I’ve seen posts validating the science behind the Brotzu ingredients and I have not seen the sceptics challenge the potential viability of the ingredients (unless I missed something).
I’m not sure how well this will work but I think it will do *something* and is probably not an outright scam.

Jimm

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I mentioned this earlier and got no response. If this is scam why would they use a HIGHLY expensive ingredient like s-equol? Does not make sense.particularly if they are targeting unsophisticated customers as acbr... is suggesting.
I’ve seen posts validating the science behind the Brotzu ingredients and I have not seen the sceptics challenge the potential viability of the ingredients (unless I missed something).
I’m not sure how well this will work but I think it will do *something* and is probably not an outright scam.

WHERE IS THE DAMN STUDY, SON?! GIVE IT HERE.

acbrantlin

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Because like I've said before, these and similar ingredients have been researched to help hair for decades. Phytoestrogens, linolenic acid cascades, amino acids that support cell metabolism, etc. It does help hair health, and I'm sure he saw some difference in hair health in his initial discoveries, but it's not going to fix the damage done to atrophied hair by the mechanisms of Androgenetic Alopecia.

kuba197

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have been reading your comments for a while. And i wonder. Why you come here everday and write that you are not believing in this lotion, calling it bullshit and above all you care the most about other people's money. It is not your fuckin money...

tzt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
in that case they would put cheap ingredients such as zinc, some amino acids, and usual plant extracts like everybody else and have bigger benefits... You really run out of arguments dont you?
tbh I don't really care about this brotzu lotion since I maintain quite well with my current stack but I don't see why you work that hard against this. Just let the richest guys give this a try and buy popcorn. ; )

I feel sometimes that these guy are paid by someone to get that stamina and intention to spend this much time on something that's they don't believe in.

Jimm

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What is so hard to understand? This is a pharmacy only, it is not an advertisement.

Do you think the pharmacy made that listing by perusing this thread and compiling all of the relevant information? Oh, right, Fidia just withheld all the good stuff.