Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Francky85

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
GDPR is such a f*****g joke, where I live it is considered a laughingstock of the EU, soon they'll require consent forms for evey single thing.

Was it done by a cosmetic trial company? If it was, then f*** them, they don't know how to handle their subjects and it was probably done to save time.

It might be a laughing stock......but the fines for data leaking out of companies is rediculous for businesses inside the EU....companies do take it seriously...so I find the idea that their clinical trials were just leaked and happen to show poor results as suspicous, when there seems to be so much noise calling it a scam or rubbish before its even come out from various people.

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
Too late for that. Look at Royaume. He used to be an extremist that was pro brotzu and told everyone who did not agree with him was an idiot. Now he does the same thing for the opposite camp.

I guess that tells you all you need to know about his intelligence and his sanity.

I didnt know his story. I just watch The Dark Knight and suddenly the thread just pop out of my head.

cratusg

Established Member
Reaction score
Nothing is confirmed by Fidia, but yes. It looks like the lotion could hit the market in October.
Clockwise. Have you heard if they will release any official photos? I am 100% positive they will not show any official photos and that this will be close to a scam. What is keeping me checking this thread is that ive been following this since the start and is hoping for a "miracle" in this dark world of hair loss like most of us.

Unspecified

My Regimen
Reaction score
This post is lost in this whole Brotzu madness, can someone tell me if this guy is legit? These are some of the best result I have seen in a long time, and very high norwood at that. He didn`t answer where did he get this stuff from tho
There is a lotion in Australia made by a doctor. He uses carrot stem cells , green tea , azelaic acid and few other natural ingredients .

Been using for almost month now have seen few tiny hairs come out but early to tell. My friend has got excellent results with . I've posted few pics of his progress

I cannot reupload pics, cause Im new member, please check them out in @Melbderm original post

Last edited:

Clockwise

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Clockwise. Have you heard if they will release any official photos? I am 100% positive they will not show any official photos and that this will be close to a scam. What is keeping me checking this thread is that ive been following this since the start and is hoping for a "miracle" in this dark world of hair loss like most of us.
I’m not in contact with Fidia as you all know, so my answer is that I dont know. But me personally thinks it would be kind of odd if the didnt.

Renegade000

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m not in contact with Fidia as you all know, so my answer is that I dont know. But me personally thinks it would be kind of odd if the didnt.

I thought that the last results photo you posted (which looked good) was from the Fidia study. Is that not correct?

acbrantlin

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He said he grew 1,5 norwood , he was 5a and he become 4. But at that time he was using the lotion for more than 2 years and not 6 months, and he is 53 years old.

And he never claimed he will get nw0, he said he was loosing hair for more than 30 years. So no chance to recover all his hair.

Stop lying and give miss leading information.

You can see the screenshot from november 2016 Even before your hairloss started , @acbrantlin .

View attachment 100720

Before that, he said on ieson that he regrew 2 norwoods. He then clarified in the post you screenshotted that he regrew 1.5. And then in a facebook message with clockwise I believe, he said he hair was too far gone to get regrowth. I'm not even going by secret pictures, I'm going by the words he himself has said. He backtracked, it's pretty simple.

Now let me clarify my point. Let's give him the benefit of the doubt and say he did regrow 2 norwoods. Did you see those green tea carrot stem cell pics a few pages back? That guy can technically say he regrew 6 norwoods because his norwood 6 filled in a tiny amount. He still looks like garbage, but he regrew 6 norwoods. I'd argue that those results are more than beps ever got.

If you truly think he regrew 1.5 norwoods of thick hair, you are out of your mind. (fu = follicular unit) 0fu/cm of bare forehead to a filled 50+ fu/cm is not possible. It's just not possible from a shitty lotion. I'm sorry, your hair's not coming back.

tzt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
hitting-head-against-wall-gif-3.gif

irishlad8787

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Before that, he said on ieson that he regrew 2 norwoods. He then clarified in the post you screenshotted that he regrew 1.5. And then in a facebook message with clockwise I believe, he said he hair was too far gone to get regrowth. I'm not even going by secret pictures, I'm going by the words he himself has said. He backtracked, it's pretty simple.

Now let me clarify my point. Let's give him the benefit of the doubt and say he did regrow 2 norwoods. Did you see those green tea carrot stem cell pics a few pages back? That guy can technically say he regrew 6 norwoods because his norwood 6 filled in a tiny amount. He still looks like garbage, but he regrew 6 norwoods. I'd argue that those results are more than beps ever got.

If you truly think he regrew 1.5 norwoods of thick hair, you are out of your mind. (fu = follicular unit) 0fu/cm of bare forehead to a filled 50+ fu/cm is not possible. It's just not possible from a shitty lotion. I'm sorry, your hair's not coming back.
Yeah he 100% backtracked on the regrowth he had.

Vinc2097

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Im the rare 1% you hear about side effects, If you value your hair you should be on fina already

1 % is fake... 1 % after a year maybe.. but after 20 years .. its impossible that reducing your DHT by 70 % for 10, 20 or more would only affect 1in 100 men.

Since its a lifetime treatment, thats the reason i dont wanna take it. I'd be down for 1-2 years but it would only delay the inevitable..

NYM2018

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have been defending this lotion but to release it without the study or pictures..

YoloMPB2

My Regimen
Reaction score
I didnt know his story. I just watch The Dark Knight and suddenly the thread just pop out of my head.
Not sure if this
This post is lost in this whole Brotzu madness, can someone tell me if this guy is legit? These are some of the best result I have seen in a long time, and very high norwood at that. He didn`t answer where did he get this stuff from tho

I cannot reupload pics, cause Im new member, please check them out in @Melbderm original post

Not sure if this is the product he used but it’s from AU and looks like a hybrid of Zix and carrot stem cells.

http://montaser.com.au/product/rezult-hair-solution/