Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
And we have nothing that deny the initial promises Since the product didn't went to the market and fidia didn't show the final result.

The picture of the guy that clockwise posted here seems to be able to get EASILY the 1,5 Norwood back that beps said after +2 years of treatment. The picture was for 6 months and his age is close to beps.

I'm saying this supposing that you're not a hair blind like many others in this forum.

We also lack evidence agsinst gay gnomes having sex in the middle of the sun. Extraordinary claims need extraordinary evidence.

byebyehair

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
We also lack evidence agsinst gay gnomes having sex in the middle of the sun. Extraordinary claims need extraordinary evidence.

14983_ce6f311f2548c0e40fbd9beaaa288d32.jpg

Pinch your eyes and you see gnomes having sex. If they are gay i cant tell.

IAE-A5

My Regimen
Reaction score
Beps posted a short message on ieson basically asking an user to stop sending him emails (he even wrote the user's real name,immediately deleted by the mods).

Nothing else,at least we know he's alive and well.

tzt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If they commercialize the product without showing any after before ill agree with you about 'Extraordinary claims need extraordinary evidence'.
But even extraordinay is too much, 1,5 norwood is not a cure. People created this over Hype.

Javell

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Fake or not? IESON post.

Italian:
Buongiorno,
dovrebbe essere disponibile per fine mese.
Cordiali saluti

Si prega di non rispondere direttamente a questa email, non la riceveremmo.
Per rispondere, si prega di utilizzare il seguente link:https://www.tuttofarma.it/contattarci?id_customer_thread=21636&token=VkMCq8SCPDOx

Google translate:
Good morning,
it should be available by the end of the month.
Best regards

Please do not reply directly to this email, we will not receive it.
To reply, please use the following link:https://www.tuttofarma.it/contattarci?id_customer_thread=21636&token=VkMCq8SCPDOx

tuttofarma could be selling this at the end of October, but this is most likely a troll. Remember how fidia said end of the year.

Last edited:

tzt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Fake or not? IESON post.

Italian:
Buongiorno,
dovrebbe essere disponibile per fine mese.
Cordiali saluti

Si prega di non rispondere direttamente a questa email, non la riceveremmo.
Per rispondere, si prega di utilizzare il seguente link:https://www.tuttofarma.it/contattarci?id_customer_thread=21636&token=VkMCq8SCPDOx

Google translate:
Good morning,
it should be available by the end of the month.
Best regards

Please do not reply directly to this email, we will not receive it.
To reply, please use the following link:https://www.tuttofarma.it/contattarci?id_customer_thread=21636&token=VkMCq8SCPDOx

tuttofarma could be selling this at the end of October, but this is most likely a troll. Remember how fidia said end of the year.

IMG_20181003_143213.png

Javell

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
They said BY the end of the year...which means between now and December 31st....sooner the better so this debacle can end.
Yeah, I agree. Whatever the outcome may be, it will be interesting to watch. The aftermath too.

Javell

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Besides, they said announcement in the coming weeks.
The worst thing, Italians said that in Sitri they promote products that are already out on exhibition stand.

oleg

My Regimen
Reaction score
so, in just a few weeks, royaume will be able to buy himself years worth of supply? sounds good

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score
You are right fidia has done nothing wrong, but if it is true that only 40-50 year old guys were used in the study that is very suspicious.

It's been posted 2-3 times in the past few pages, that the study used 18-50y/olds.

irishlad8787

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Im just saying that the discord guys said it was 40-50 year old guys and they have been the people with the most knowledge.

irishlad8787

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ask clockwise hes in the discord but i have been otld it was 6 months with 40-50 year olds in the study. Thats all ik now.

Francky85

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys debating "leaked" studies for which most have seen is a complete waste of time and energy....with the new EU GDPR rules around company data protection and rules around NO company data being leaked and if so HUGE fines will entail, I find the idea that their clinical trial data has been leaked to a few select group of people on these forums...one of which is Royaume who then spouts how it shows how poor the results are, is laughable at best.

If it came from Fidia...on their site, then I will consider it credible.

Javell

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
with the new EU GDPR rules around company data protection and rules around NO company data being leaked
GDPR is such a f*****g joke, where I live it is considered a laughingstock of the EU, soon they'll require consent forms for evey single thing.

Ask clockwise hes in the discord but i have been otld it was 6 months with 40-50 year olds in the study. Thats all ik now.
Was it done by a cosmetic trial company? If it was, then f*** them, they don't know how to handle their subjects and it was probably done to save time.

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
If somehow brotzu lotion is really a scam,hope that those used to support it will not get mad and turn into an extremist. Hope is a scary thing

Reactions: br1

INT

Reaction score
If somehow brotzu lotion is really a scam,hope that those used to support it will not get mad and turn into an extremist. Hope is a scary thing

Too late for that. Look at Royaume. He used to be an extremist that was pro brotzu and told everyone who did not agree with him was an idiot. Now he does the same thing for the opposite camp.

I guess that tells you all you need to know about his intelligence and his sanity.