Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

alekgn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Even other bald guys have a compulsive instinct to invalidate and cannibalize their own with sh*t like the debunked confidence dead horse meme and relative privation fallacy ("some people have cancer so your suffering doesn't exist!")

If I looked like that guy in the photo (easily a 7) I'd think life's great too. Nobody likes the average bald guy. Not even our own people

Someone knows the truth and is willing to admit it.

To be clear, you won't be screwed over being bald in the sense that everyone's gonna say "oh he's bald haha baldie baldie!" Only a few true assholes will actually do that. No, it'll be more that girls will consider you a creeper or an alien, or have more obvious baby face. Won't approach you anymore. Fewer hits on tinder. Employers will perceive you as older; thus higher benefits costs, and thus less likely to hire you. You will be associated with cancer patients and disease, thus bad health, albeit all subconsciously. That's the reality. No one will most likely sh*t on you in front of your face, but you'll begin to notice how much worse people will treat you. It ain't fair or right, but that's the reality.

The "handsome bald men are sexy" meme bullshit probably comes from seeing just a few bald dudes in Hollywood who don't look that bad because they have decent masculine facial structure. The vast majority of bald dudes don't look like that at all.

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Someone knows the truth and is willing to admit it.

To be clear, you won't be screwed over being bald in the sense that everyone's gonna say "oh he's bald haha baldie baldie!" Only a few true assholes will actually do that. No, it'll be more that girls will consider you a creeper or an alien, or have more obvious baby face. Won't approach you anymore. Fewer hits on tinder. Employers will perceive you as older; thus higher benefits costs, and thus less likely to hire you. You will be associated with cancer patients and disease, thus bad health, albeit all subconsciously. That's the reality. No one will most likely sh*t on you in front of your face, but you'll begin to notice how much worse people will treat you. It ain't fair or right, but that's the reality.

The "handsome bald men are sexy" meme bullshit probably comes from seeing just a few bald dudes in Hollywood who don't look that bad because they have decent masculine facial structure. The vast majority of bald dudes don't look like that at all.

So wait. You're 18 . You're a full head. And if we assume you spent a minute writing each of your posts on average you've spent over 6 hours just typing on this forum let alone browsing. Why the f*** are you here?

BalderBaldyBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So wait. You're 18 . You're a full head. And if we assume you spent a minute writing each of your posts on average you've spent over 6 hours just typing on this forum let alone browsing. Why the f*** are you here?

Nah dude, he's clearly balding, just look at his picture and his hardcore regimen, Regenpure

irishlad8787

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Really is looking like the October release date is wishful thinking, you would imagine they would have released a statement by now with idea of release date if it was going to happen in just over a month away, pretty obvious that fidia are not telling the brotzus anything anymore about what is actually happening with the product. It just sucks that these delays have pushed some of our hairlines past point of redemption even for a maintenance.

nohairnolife

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Really is looking like the October release date is wishful thinking, you would imagine they would have released a statement by now with idea of release date if it was going to happen in just over a month away, pretty obvious that fidia are not telling the brotzus anything anymore about what is actually happening with the product. It just sucks that these delays have pushed some of our hairlines past point of redemption even for a maintenance.
The Brotzus aren't innocent in this, remember when Brotzu Sr. claimed "at least 5 years regrowth"

irishlad8787

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Personally i took that 5 year growth comment as a throwaway comment not to be taken as gospel, chances are some patients respond better and maybe one of his early subjects exclaimed my hair hasnt been this good in 5 years something stupid like that i would imagine, no scientific basis to 5 years regrowth i would imagine. Fidia unfortunately are not a major pharma player, i work for a pharma company that commercializes new products and no way would it take this long for a major pharma company to develop and release a cosmetic.

TommyJones

My Regimen
Reaction score
Personally i took that 5 year growth comment as a throwaway comment not to be taken as gospel, chances are some patients respond better and maybe one of his early subjects exclaimed my hair hasnt been this good in 5 years something stupid like that i would imagine, no scientific basis to 5 years regrowth i would imagine. Fidia unfortunately are not a major pharma player, i work for a pharma company that commercializes new products and no way would it take this long for a major pharma company to develop and release a cosmetic.

also, this begs the question - are major companies stupid for doing all the trials required to put medical treatments/drugs on the market?

obviously dr brotzu is an unprecedented genius - maintenance plus possible regrowth, no side effects, quite affordable, doesnt even have to be used every day later on, smells good (!) - and, on top of all that, it qualifies as a cosmetic product!

jesus ...

if this ever comes out, it will be one of those products that work great under one condition - that you are barely losing hair in the first place

irishlad8787

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My main point was that this is a cosmetic so it dont need the lengthy trials that fidia are doing it doesn't have to be approved by the fda or emea. They probably had issues with liposomal stability that a major pharma company would have solved alot quicker due to having better chemists.

TommyJones

My Regimen
Reaction score
My main point was that this is a cosmetic so it dont need the lengthy trials that fidia are doing it doesn't have to be approved by the fda or emea. They probably had issues with liposomal stability that a major pharma company would have solved alot quicker due to having better chemists.

liposomal stability is a myth

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Problem is that if it is not released in October or any time soon, most of us will be really screwed...

Even if it is released tomorrow, it still does NOTHING. Have youys not seen the conference or their trial results, how can you persistently gloss over the fact that this has been shown to be snake oil by its very makers.

TommyJones

My Regimen
Reaction score
Even if it is released tomorrow, it still does NOTHING. Have youys not seen the conference or their trial results, how can you persistently gloss over the fact that this has been shown to be snake oil by its very makers.

I dont know what were they expecting, that people will be impressed by those horrible pics? lol

strong delusions or the worst attempt of scamming ever

irishlad8787

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How is it a scam with no product?, anybody that believed 5 years regrowth was delusional, i believe the product will come out and be useful but it needs to be soon for alot of us to have any chance.I just think fidia are a shitty company that they are working so slow on this.

irishlad8787

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I never said i believed what all the brotzus said, it wasn't a very scientific thing to say hence why i didnt believe it.