Attachments

• giphy.gif
    giphy.gif
    2.5 MB · Views: 332

Vinc2097

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That's my point exactly. I don't believe the people that say they take propecia with no side effects. EVERYBODY GET SIDE EFFECTS FROM PROPECIA sooner or later.

if you say so that means you have tried it before ? or not

Bigoldben

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Given that Clockwise has apparently stopped coming here I’ve checked the Swedish forum again and this is what he had to say. What I would say is that the launch date is much the same as what we’ve had before. Soon is of course a relative term but I suppose it’s more information and largely positive.

“Have now put the 'new pictures' from another male participant of Fidia's six month trial. The result there is a lot better than shown by Sitri on another man ...

The man is (seems to be a little older, would say 40-55 years) a diffuse thinner, who got a really good recovery in six months. The only thing I could have hoped for was that the front would have recovered more. But at the same time, it's 'just' six months of use and Giuseppe believes that you'll see even better results after 18 months. In addition, the lotion should work better on younger people.

Sorry, can not share the photos at this time.

But keep your thumbs up for launch soon!”

Pepe with hair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Given that Clockwise has apparently stopped coming here I’ve checked the Swedish forum again and this is what he had to say. What I would say is that the launch date is much the same as what we’ve had before. Soon is of course a relative term but I suppose it’s more information and largely positive.

“Have now put the 'new pictures' from another male participant of Fidia's six month trial. The result there is a lot better than shown by Sitri on another man ...

The man is (seems to be a little older, would say 40-55 years) a diffuse thinner, who got a really good recovery in six months. The only thing I could have hoped for was that the front would have recovered more. But at the same time, it's 'just' six months of use and Giuseppe believes that you'll see even better results after 18 months. In addition, the lotion should work better on younger people.

What picture is he talking about ? Can you link the forum where he posted please

br1

Reaction score

it's been like 2 years this novel is going on and now they have 6 MONTHS pictures.. ahahaha

keep the stories coming, guys

pikemason

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I took it for 3.5 months

The Good
Hair was growing thicker, stronger and just felt and looked healthy. 10/10

The Bad
I had an amazing libido and it completely crashed
increased body fat in stomach area
slight depression
ED

Fast forward a couple years my t levels were 200 normal range is 300-1200. I not willing to blame propecia but I have to say I was perfectly fine before that. Some say its when you stop completely without tapering off is when the real problems happen.

Its the only thing that works really well...so I have a real love hate relationship with it.

Last edited:

Sam§

My Regimen
Reaction score
I really think Breezula is the only legit treatment that we will have in the next 3-4 years.

DanielDüsentrieb

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think that you can add Shiseido and Follica imo.

Since this is the brotzu thread you have to add brotzu! And maybe Tsuji ;)

Off topic question:
People who get black rings underneath their eyes from minoxidil shouldn't use the follica treatment ones it is available or did i understood something wrong?