Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

NW2.5372846

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys... I just had the biggest realization today:

What if after the blow-back Brotzu got after the SITRI conference on here and various other hair-loss forums, Fidia decided that releasing the lotion and pouring millions into marketing it will not be profitable? Just how GlaxoSmithKline decided it wouldn't be profitable to market Avodart once they saw how badly Merck's Propecia sales are doing?

It all makes sense now... Even Spencer Kobren said the Brotzu lotion is BS on his show... and he's the spokes-person for the hairloss community. Would he have really taken that risk to discredit the lotion before it's even out?

I'm telling you, Fidia's executive board got together and evaluated the sh*t show that ensued after SITRI, saw how everyone looked at the before/after pics of Brotzu, and most probably decided to pull the plug on the entire operation. Fidia is a business after all... why pour millions into a lotion if they know it will be immediately written-off by the majority of hairloss sufferers around the world (even if the lotion is effective. At least for maintenance).

I think thai if the lotion isn't released, it's the hairloss community's own fault for giving it such a bad reception without it even beeing released.

Btg

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys... I just had the biggest realization today:

What if after the blow-back Brotzu got after the SITRI conference on here and various other hair-loss forums, Fidia decided that releasing the lotion and pouring millions into marketing it will not be profitable? Just how GlaxoSmithKline decided it wouldn't be profitable to market Avodart once they saw how badly Merck's Propecia sales are doing?

It all makes sense now... Even Spencer Kobren said the Brotzu lotion is BS on his show... and he's the spokes-person for the hairloss community. Would he have really taken that risk to discredit the lotion before it's even out?

I'm telling you, Fidia's executive board got together and evaluated the sh*t show that ensued after SITRI, saw how everyone looked at the before/after pics of Brotzu, and most probably decided to pull the plug on the entire operation. Fidia is a business after all... why pour millions into a lotion if they know it will be immediately written-off by the majority of hairloss sufferers around the world (even if the lotion is effective. At least for maintenance).

I think thai if the lotion isn't released, it's the hairloss community's own fault for giving it such a bad reception without it even beeing released.
thats not how it works , most baldies dont stick around forums. Also sitri was sh*t , people were right to criticize it.
also idk why u think it will be good for hairloss anyway , even if it gets released

NW2.5372846

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
thats not how it works , most baldies dont stick around forums. Also sitri was sh*t , people were right to criticize it.
also idk why u think it will be good for hairloss anyway , even if it gets released
I know, but discounting the lotion and saying it's not effective for at least maintenance is too soon of a call. Remember, finasteride is technically also just a maintenance drug (slight regrowth at best). It's technically a cure for men who spot their baldness soon enough. So could Brotzu (assuming that it maintains at least as well as Finasteride).

Btg

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
long term maintainance is harder than seeing some regrowth . minoxidil , even LLT and some natural stuff has been shown to increase hair count , but you just lose them as male pattern baldness progresses. So i dont see why i would believe it maintains , the guys shown in sitri were like 60 years old their hormones were low and their hairloss had stopped naturally

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
long term maintainance is harder than seeing some regrowth . minoxidil , even LLT and some natural stuff has been shown to increase hair count , but you just lose them as male pattern baldness progresses. So i dont see why i would believe it maintains , the guys shown in sitri were like 60 years old their hormones were low and their hairloss had stopped naturally

We need alternatives and thats it. Everything, finasteride, dutasteride, minoxidil, etc. all lose effectiveness all time, dont they ?
Different people response differently, it maybe sh*t for this guy but god send for another.
For most of us I believe, regard this as a temporary solution while waiting for better treatment like Breezula, Seti, etc.

A gun that kills all enemy in one single shot is the best, however, if we have lots of weapons that can protect our hair till we die, thats not bad either.

Bigoldben

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The argument that sitri merely showed an older man who’s DHT levels had decreased to a level that made them irrelevant to hairloss is living in a dream world. Yes, he’s spot on that men who start to lose hair in their later years usually have less aggressive hair loss and quite rarely lose it all. But no ones hair improves naturally by age. Sitri showed depressingly minor improvement but still some is better than any man that age can expect to have. My father for example is in his mid 50s, he has what would be considered a full head of hair although thinning in places. His hair gets slightly worse gradually.

There is no way of knowing whether it will work for decades or whether it will work briefly and then stop. However whether it stops working in five years time is a problem for five years time. The immediate concern is if and when it will come out and how it will work then. The fact is the unofficial evidence is stacking up for an October release, the official evidence is simply that Fidia expect a release this year and we get gradually closer to October with no new news. If Brotzu gives 5-10 year’s maintenance then it buys 5-10 years for something better to come along. It also buys five years in which more of our peers start to lose their hair and it becomes more commonplace. If it does provide maintenance for life then it is simply game changing, it can then be the start of things (more convenient/ less frequent treatments perhaps) building from its foundations. If it doesn’t then nothing has changed whatsoever. But I see little benefit in worrying about whether it will work in 5 years, this is obviously a forum for those prone to worrying but worry about things that will happen in 5 years time in 5 years time.

Btg

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i didnt say it wont do anything , but i dont know why people have so high hopes

Bigoldben

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There is purportedly a clone soon to be distributed to some people who have been on here. In effect soon we will know more about its short term efficacy.
I’m afraid it’s long term efficacy is quite frankly impossible to know. Brotzu argues for maintenance twice/ thrice a week would suffice which suggests he believes that maintenance would be easier than regrowth. But he cannot tell the future any better than the rest of us.

Guts

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There is purportedly a clone soon to be distributed to some people who have been on here. In effect soon we will know more about its short term efficacy.
I’m afraid it’s long term efficacy is quite frankly impossible to know. Brotzu argues for maintenance twice/ thrice a week would suffice which suggests he believes that maintenance would be easier than regrowth. But he cannot tell the future any better than the rest of us.
Brotzu can barely tell us when/if it’ll be released, I can hardly expect him to tell the future for us in any way, shape, or form.

Bigoldben

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Fully agree, fact is the brotzus seem to be only slightly more involved than we are currently.
Fidia probably consider them an annoyance. If it works then Fidia have a goldmine on their hands that they’ll want to release in their own terms and in their own way. If it doesn’t they’ll want them to go away so they can sweep it under the carpet.