Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Nostro100

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Then how do you explain slick bald men who went on trans regimen and got a full head of hair? This flies in the face of your theory. There are a lot of unknowns about hair loss and if I were you, I would refrain from making absolute and unsubstantiated claims.

I'm quoting claims. No one trully knows what exactly is the essence of hairloss but one thing is for sure, it's not just one variable. "then how you explain blablabla" is just as plausable for me to say how do you explain in your trans case, that it's not 100% effective (ie, you have bald trans men). So it didnt fly in "in the face of my theory", such theory isnt even mine, but the concepts are sound EVEN if you and your liking comment palls dont understand a thing of what is said on those articles. (not people's fault really)

In other words, you said this: "I didnt understand the theory + trans people get hair (not all of them) = your claims are unsubstantiated"
I guess you didnt read the whole articles. Those articles explain why slick bald people on anti androgenetic regiments don't get regrowth. Important point to give out is that, just like DHT levels and sensitivity depend on the individual, so does Fibrosis and scalp calcification.
In the end, we already know that androgens play the bigger part on hairloss but what Fibrosis and scalp calcification do is to make it permanent and that's what Trans people can get rid off with estrogen, making incredible recoveries. This is why the old saying about hairloss being easier to maintain hair than to regrow is because it's easier to prevent scalp fibrosis and calcification than to reverse it

You guys should read it before criticising like "i'm a know all"
https://perfecthairhealth.com/trans-hormone-replacement-therapy-hair-regrowth/

Last edited:

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
How does it take for fibrosis to be terminal according to theory?

Nostro100

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So you guys dont have to look for the answer

"The short-answer: stopping DHT production + increasing estrogen may slightly change skull bone structure and atrophy the muscles surrounding the galea. In doing so, this therapy may indirectly relieve chronic tension in the scalp skin — the same chronic tension that precipitates scalp inflammation and thereby the DHT-hair loss cascade.

Or in other words, trans male-to-female hormone replacement therapy fixes the two major underlying drivers of pattern hair loss, and in doing so, regrows an incredible amount of hair."

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm quoting claims. No one trully knows what exactly is the essence of hairloss but one thing is for sure, it's not just one variable. "then how you explain blablabla" is just as plausable for me to say how do you explain in your trans case, that it's not 100% effective (ie, you have bald trans men). So it didnt fly in "in the face of my theory", such theory isnt even mine, but the concepts are sound EVEN if you and your liking comment palls dont understand a thing of what is said on those articles. (not people's fault really)

It's irrelevant. The following absolute claim was made..

"So, all those theories that slick bald people have mini hairs in their heads "asleep" and that they could be woken up is bullshit. The reality is that slick bald people have hair follicle fossils on their scalps? "

As there are slick bald men who have regrown hair in bald areas, it proves that hair follicles don't necessarily die. Hence the above claim is false.

Nostro100

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's irrelevant. The following absolute claim was made..

"So, all those theories that slick bald people have mini hairs in their heads "asleep" and that they could be woken up is bullshit. The reality is that slick bald people have hair follicle fossils on their scalps? "

As there are slick bald men who have regrown hair in bald areas, it proves that hair follicles don't necessarily die. Hence the above claim is false.

And you hit the brick wall just the same way you did before... "but there is this case blablabla..." yea and there are cases where slick bald men don't ever regrow their hairs back, it depends on the case really.
Depends on your definition of dead. For me, a dead hair follicle is one that will not regrow back unless I take a trans regiment (which is something no man will ever do, just like castration).

Btw, what did "those bald men" take to recover their "dead hair follicles" assuming it's not trans people? and what amount of hair follicules were revived? All of them? Dont think so

se8

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have a working solution for hairloss: people with male pattern baldness should not have kids so they do not pass on their shity genetics.

Problem solved. Your are welcome.

Nostro100

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have a working solution for hairloss: people with male pattern baldness should not have kids so they do not pass on their shity genetics.

Problem solved. Your are welcome.
So you never heard of recessive genes

Guts

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Food for thought

Hair loss is caused by thinking patterns.

Hormones are modulated by brain activity, brain activity is a function of thoughts and thoughts are reactions to environmental stimulation. This is why bald men have mostly bald sons. You have adopted similar thinking patterns. Doctors claim it’s genetics but it’s the same old game of mixing up causation for correlation. Let’s argue I’m wrong, even if hairloss is genetic, it’s exaggerated with stress. Stress is a result, again, of perception to events.

Start focusing on making yourself happy in a meaningful way. Take care of yourself, eat well and balanced but invest ideas that are well and balanced as well. Focus on taking personal responsibility for your life.

I ask!
How do you sleep?
What is your skin like, is it clear, beaming or pale and dry?
What are your relationships like? Do you leave feeling great or low, do you always feel on guard or free?
What are your stress and anxiety levels like?
Do you like you job?
Do you like your wife or girlfriend?
What’s your relationship like?
Do you feel supported?
Do you allow her to upset you?
Can you walk away from conflict?
Do you obsess over the past?

Start to really think about these things and do a self assessment.

I can almost guarantee most guys here will have similar answers.

I was seeing this girl a little while back and one day I picked her and her friend up from the mall. Later that night in conversation I asked her to do me a favor. I said find out if her dad is bald. I will bet you anything he’s not. She thought I was nuts but her curiosity got the best of her. Well a few days later she told me with astonishment and a bit of fear that she asked her friend and sure enough she said her dad had a full think head of hair. She said her and her friend were freaked out how I knew with such confidence. I was seeing a therapist and I told my friend she can’t help me, I guarantee her father is bald. Well in the next session the topic came up and she said her dad was slick bald. She looked at me with confusion and she thought I was nuts but I told her that’s why she can’t help me. Lol. When you can see patterns that others don’t people think you’re nuts.

I’m telling you. Hairloss is a natural part of the aging process however premature Balding is not. It’s a result of thinking patterns. Did you know that when under stress blood moves away from certain extremities and to your vital organs. Well hair is a energy rich complex organ and it’s not vital. There are studies being done that show when under stress blood in your face decreases measurably to the point you can see significant reductions of heat signatures in the face. What do you think happens to blood in your scalp? The muscles contract and blood pulls away from the scalp and moves elsewhere. DHT floods in like an alergic reaction and overpowers the folical, this is why everywhere else in the body DHT helps hair grow. This is also why minoxidil combined with finesteride is the best option available. This is why Brotzu lotion is the best option In terms of medical approach if it ever comes out.

Lol I can bet with near certainty most men hear believe in conspiracies. That’s a huge pattern of balding men. It’s a result of the feeling of losing control but it’s not real. The problem is the more you allow yourself to fall into those kinds of thinking traps the harder it is to be reasonable and your perceptions become more and more distorted making it yet harder again to rebalance your life and fix the original problems that caused you to get sick in the first place.
Y’all ever just think positive thoughts to flex on bald mothafuckas?

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
That whole tension in the skull area sounds like absolute bogus.

Nostro100

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Yup... I think it's the only thing that they found to connect estrogen with the the visible hair growth. Basically we want the benefits of estrogen without taking estrogen and that's where they claim the scalp massage may have the same effect.
I see no other theories out there claiming a reason why trans people get their hair back in relation to estrogen. If there are other theories, I'm more than happy to hear them

Nostro100

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Anyway, here is another source where they state the same theory (but don't explain it in a conclusive way)

"Explaining hair regrowth in estrogen-injected castrates
While castration appears limited to stopping Androgenetic Alopecia, observational studies suggest estrogen-injected castrates experience significant hair recovery beyond what is observed from androgen inhibition alone [5]. Similar anecdotes are reported from transsexual male-to-female (MTF) hormone replacement therapy (HRT) recipients, with an undetermined percent experiencing significant hair recovery. From a treatment perspective, estrogen-injected castrates and MTF HRT patients are similar in that both therapies (1) suppress androgen production, and (2) increase estrogen exogenously. If fibrosis and calcification are the rate-limiting recovery factors in Androgenetic Alopecia, and if DHT inhibition alone is limited to stopping Androgenetic Alopecia, then why does androgen deprivation alongside estrogen therapy lead to better Androgenetic Alopecia outcomes than only DHT inhibition?"

"Explanation
Androgens and estrogens play dimorphic roles in male and female muscular development [89]. Androgen suppression is an effective strategy to induce muscular atrophy [90]. In MTF HRT patients, exogenous estrogens alongside androgen suppression (drugs or castration) appear to further decrease androgenic activity – and may lead to more muscular atrophy – than androgen suppression alone [91,92]. If these effects extend to the muscles surrounding the GA, then MTF HRT may reduce scalp tension (and thereby Androgenetic Alopecia-related inflammation) better than androgen suppression by itself, amplifying the effectiveness of DHT-reducing drugs and leading to better Androgenetic Alopecia recovery in estrogen-injected castrates and MTF HRT patients."

PS: MTF ( male replacement hormone) HRT ( Hormone replacement therapy)

Paulywally

My Regimen
Reaction score
South korea top 5 suicide rates and bottom 10 hairloss rate . Explain !
Suicide is a net result of losing all options and not being able to resolve an issue. I’m saying premature hair loss(notice how people stoped using the word premature) is not genetic and even if it is it can be controlled and mitigated by setting up your life to compliment your needs.

look. At least I’m putting forward an idea that puts the power back in your own hands. It makes more sense to focus on self improvement and even if I’m wrong you gain. How is it rational to spend everyday here posting memes and rubbing opinion juices on your head? It’s neither productive or mentally healthy. Do not accept hair loss but do something within your control about it. We know emotions effect hormones and we know hormones are mixed into the root of hair loss. So, start there and take control of what you can. That’s my message.

INT

Reaction score
Suicide is a net result of losing all options and not being able to resolve an issue. I’m saying premature hair loss(notice how people stoped using the word premature) is not genetic and even if it is it can be controlled and mitigated by setting up your life to compliment your needs.

look. At least I’m putting forward an idea that puts the power back in your own hands. It makes more sense to focus on self improvement and even if I’m wrong you gain. How is it rational to spend everyday here posting memes and rubbing opinion juices on your head? It’s neither productive or mentally healthy. Do not accept hair loss but do something within your control about it. We know emotions effect hormones and we know hormones are mixed into the root of hair loss. So, start there and take control of what you can. That’s my message.

I know it all sounds very good and positive. But do you even have the slightest bit of science to back up just a tiny fraction of what you say?

Nostro100

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

So that's why the wojak meme guy is bald... too many emotions

Nostro100

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
[QUOTE="We know emotions effect hormones and we know hormones are mixed into the root of hair loss. So, start there and take control of what you can. That’s my message.[/QUOTE]

DOn't be this guy here
im-not-bald-its-just-a-phase-29691078.png

Paulywally

My Regimen
Reaction score
I know it all sounds very good and positive. But do you even have the slightest bit of science to back up just a tiny fraction of what you say?
I’m not making scientific claims. I’m just putting out ideas. Lol, scientists are disproportionately bald in relationship to other fields that require less mental stress such as construction workers.

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
And you hit the brick wall just the same way you did before... "but there is this case blablabla..." yea and there are cases where slick bald men don't ever regrow their hairs back, it depends on the case really.

But you didn't make this distinction did you? You just made an absolute claim that they are dead. Let me once again remind you what you said:

Depends on your definition of dead. For me, a dead hair follicle is one that will not regrow back unless I take a trans regiment (which is something no man will ever do, just like castration).

No, dead means dead. When something is dead, it can't be brought back to life. You can't simply changed the definition of words to fit your narrative. If you didn't mean that follicle are "dead" for everyone, you should have specified it. But you didn't. Instead of admitting that you made a mistake and were careless in your wording, you continue to uselessly debate this point.

Btw, what did "those bald men" take to recover their "dead hair follicles" assuming it's not trans people? and what amount of hair follicules were revived? All of them? Dont think so

Wrong. Even if a bald man grows back just "one" hair on his head, it will prove that not ALL follicles are dead, contrary to what you claimed. We have cases of old aged patients on medications such as proscar, spironoloctane or loniten growing back some hair on areas where they were bald for decades.

In the end, I just want people to be careful and precise in what they say. But I guess I should know better and not expect that on an internet forum. It's not as though I am sitting in a philosophy or a science class.