Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

luca10

Established Member
Reaction score
giphy.gif

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score
Fibrosis happens after some years after becoming slick bald. Get close to a mirror and flash a slick bald zone with a flashlight, then look attentively at the flashed zone, it shoul be full of vellus. Don't mix up vellus with peach fuzz, vellus are almost invisible.

As for fibrosis happening 10+ years later, there was a study, but I'm too lazy to link it. You could find it on this site, Hair congress 2018 section I think.

I thought it was 2 years....

IncognitoMan

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
In other words, it's a snowball effect. the more DHT you have ,the more receptors you get and with these two increasing, you get calcification.

And this is why we don't understand hairloss. In addition to DHT and androgen receptors, another factor must also be causing calcification and fibrosis. Either something is protecting our body and face from fibrosis and calcification, or something is causing both to happen in our scalps.

https://perfecthairhealth.com/the-ultimate-hair-loss-flowchart-why-we-lose-our-hair/
Just read this article. It's kinda long but at the same time, it explains Everything about hairloss. I'm actually super impressed with their chart because it explaines exactly WHY treatments don't work as much as they do and where we should attack

Interesting link and thoughts on calcification. They mention osteopontin as a calcification inhibitor. Follicum’s peptide is osteopontin. There was a study done around 2000 on osteopontin and hair loss... I posted about it 3 weeks or so ago. https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...cles-in-a-hair-cycle-dependent-manner.114426/

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
Fibrosis happens after some years after becoming slick bald. Get close to a mirror and flash a slick bald zone with a flashlight, then look attentively at the flashed zone, it shoul be full of vellus. Don't mix up vellus with peach fuzz, vellus are almost invisible.

As for fibrosis happening 10+ years later, there was a study, but I'm too lazy to link it. You could find it on this site, Hair congress 2018 section I think.

I am not sure why you brought it up but old aged patients who were prescribed finasteride for prostate related issues grew hair in areas that were bald for decades. The data is there. It's amazing to me that people continue to claim that follicles die after some time when data indicates that it's not necessarily the case.

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
this is the tale, of captain jack sparrow
a pirate so brave on the seven seas

Paulywally

My Regimen
Reaction score
Food for thought

Hair loss is caused by thinking patterns.

Hormones are modulated by brain activity, brain activity is a function of thoughts and thoughts are reactions to environmental stimulation. This is why bald men have mostly bald sons. You have adopted similar thinking patterns. Doctors claim it’s genetics but it’s the same old game of mixing up causation for correlation. Let’s argue I’m wrong, even if hairloss is genetic, it’s exaggerated with stress. Stress is a result, again, of perception to events.

Start focusing on making yourself happy in a meaningful way. Take care of yourself, eat well and balanced but invest ideas that are well and balanced as well. Focus on taking personal responsibility for your life.

I ask!
How do you sleep?
What is your skin like, is it clear, beaming or pale and dry?
What are your relationships like? Do you leave feeling great or low, do you always feel on guard or free?
What are your stress and anxiety levels like?
Do you like you job?
Do you like your wife or girlfriend?
What’s your relationship like?
Do you feel supported?
Do you allow her to upset you?
Can you walk away from conflict?
Do you obsess over the past?

Start to really think about these things and do a self assessment.

I can almost guarantee most guys here will have similar answers.

I was seeing this girl a little while back and one day I picked her and her friend up from the mall. Later that night in conversation I asked her to do me a favor. I said find out if her dad is bald. I will bet you anything he’s not. She thought I was nuts but her curiosity got the best of her. Well a few days later she told me with astonishment and a bit of fear that she asked her friend and sure enough she said her dad had a full think head of hair. She said her and her friend were freaked out how I knew with such confidence. I was seeing a therapist and I told my friend she can’t help me, I guarantee her father is bald. Well in the next session the topic came up and she said her dad was slick bald. She looked at me with confusion and she thought I was nuts but I told her that’s why she can’t help me. Lol. When you can see patterns that others don’t people think you’re nuts.

I’m telling you. Hairloss is a natural part of the aging process however premature Balding is not. It’s a result of thinking patterns. Did you know that when under stress blood moves away from certain extremities and to your vital organs. Well hair is a energy rich complex organ and it’s not vital. There are studies being done that show when under stress blood in your face decreases measurably to the point you can see significant reductions of heat signatures in the face. What do you think happens to blood in your scalp? The muscles contract and blood pulls away from the scalp and moves elsewhere. DHT floods in like an alergic reaction and overpowers the folical, this is why everywhere else in the body DHT helps hair grow. This is also why minoxidil combined with finesteride is the best option available. This is why Brotzu lotion is the best option In terms of medical approach if it ever comes out.

Lol I can bet with near certainty most men hear believe in conspiracies. That’s a huge pattern of balding men. It’s a result of the feeling of losing control but it’s not real. The problem is the more you allow yourself to fall into those kinds of thinking traps the harder it is to be reasonable and your perceptions become more and more distorted making it yet harder again to rebalance your life and fix the original problems that caused you to get sick in the first place.

Btg

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Food for thought

Hair loss is caused by thinking patterns.

Hormones are modulated by brain activity, brain activity is a function of thoughts and thoughts are reactions to environmental stimulation. This is why bald men have mostly bald sons. You have adopted similar thinking patterns. Doctors claim it’s genetics but it’s the same old game of mixing up causation for correlation. Let’s argue I’m wrong, even if hairloss is genetic, it’s exaggerated with stress. Stress is a result, again, of perception to events.

Start focusing on making yourself happy in a meaningful way. Take care of yourself, eat well and balanced but invest ideas that are well and balanced as well. Focus on taking personal responsibility for your life.

I ask!
How do you sleep?
What is your skin like, is it clear, beaming or pale and dry?
What are your relationships like? Do you leave feeling great or low, do you always feel on guard or free?
What are your stress and anxiety levels like?
Do you like you job?
Do you like your wife or girlfriend?
What’s your relationship like?
Do you feel supported?
Do you allow her to upset you?
Can you walk away from conflict?
Do you obsess over the past?

Start to really think about these things and do a self assessment.

I can almost guarantee most guys here will have similar answers.

I was seeing this girl a little while back and one day I picked her and her friend up from the mall. Later that night in conversation I asked her to do me a favor. I said find out if her dad is bald. I will bet you anything he’s not. She thought I was nuts but her curiosity got the best of her. Well a few days later she told me with astonishment and a bit of fear that she asked her friend and sure enough she said her dad had a full think head of hair. She said her and her friend were freaked out how I knew with such confidence. I was seeing a therapist and I told my friend she can’t help me, I guarantee her father is bald. Well in the next session the topic came up and she said her dad was slick bald. She looked at me with confusion and she thought I was nuts but I told her that’s why she can’t help me. Lol. When you can see patterns that others don’t people think you’re nuts.

I’m telling you. Hairloss is a natural part of the aging process however premature Balding is not. It’s a result of thinking patterns. Did you know that when under stress blood moves away from certain extremities and to your vital organs. Well hair is a energy rich complex organ and it’s not vital. There are studies being done that show when under stress blood in your face decreases measurably to the point you can see significant reductions of heat signatures in the face. What do you think happens to blood in your scalp? The muscles contract and blood pulls away from the scalp and moves elsewhere. DHT floods in like an alergic reaction and overpowers the folical, this is why everywhere else in the body DHT helps hair grow. This is also why minoxidil combined with finesteride is the best option available. This is why Brotzu lotion is the best option In terms of medical approach if it ever comes out.

Lol I can bet with near certainty most men hear believe in conspiracies. That’s a huge pattern of balding men. It’s a result of the feeling of losing control but it’s not real. The problem is the more you allow yourself to fall into those kinds of thinking traps the harder it is to be reasonable and your perceptions become more and more distorted making it yet harder again to rebalance your life and fix the original problems that caused you to get sick in the first place.
South korea top 5 suicide rates and bottom 10 hairloss rate . Explain !